Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Multi-21

VIP Member
I can’t believe her new recipe for oats is to blend them into basically flour and make pancakes! It’s reminds me of when Monica in Friends has to make recipes with the chocolate substitute for some reason!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Cheekyp33

Holiday abroad and moving house she’s got far too much money from this shitty cook books 🤣🤣
I forgot about the holiday 😂
It feels like she has an endless amount of money.
I do wonder if she got money from elsewhere, not just her books.
Can you sue the NHS if they don't use forceps right during child labour?
I know someone who had a traumatic birth, and she sued got a very good payout.

Nze

Back in the day when she was still the right side of curvy she probably did it to give her a bit of a waist, but can’t seem to let them go. I think they were slightly fashionable in about 2001.
Does she seem to resent signing books?! Wouldn’t worry Bex, I’m not sure there’ll be a next book launch.
I know ! Even my 11 year old commented today when I said something about a belt today and I was telling her they were in fashion when I was at uni! Many years ago lol but still look younger then becky and her book belt!

CherryCola

Whilst I find it canny cute when my 3yo tries to write her own name, I wouldn't even keep that - never mind a post it note from a child I have never met! 🤔

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
I’m dead at all these stories 😂😂😂💀💀💀 I actually think bex would believe these, she is the brightest star in the sky.

• Haha

Smellywellies

OK this is driving me mad.....does anyone know if she has BOUGHT the house or if she is renting? Why can't I find it if everyone else has 🤣 are there any more clues? I live locally and I'm nosey where she has moved to.

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
Had a right fit of the giggles this morning, we use timers to help us on a morning and my son and I were having a little snuggle and he asked “are you going to set a timer for that?!” He was being cheeky but I couldn’t help but think of Bex 😂

• Haha

PillowsofFluff

Chatty Member
Fire is on, autumn's coming. Not for us down south it's still 22° right now 🙈
Yup it was super warm today! Decided to clean my car by hand at 3pm 🥵
But Becky is nothing if not relatable - excited about Autumn (implying she's looking forward to the weather), as though anyone has much to look forward to in that regard 🧐

Em_

VIP Member
Who’s gonna take one for the team and order
one so we can see if the other is mentioned in the dedicated or if she’s still pretending that she had panini through immaculate conception
I'm going to the library at the weekend, so I'll have a look if it's in there 😂

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
So I’ve been debating whether to post this information or not. There was a comment on her move post that got me thinking so I decided to do a quick search.

She is such a liar, this new house of hers was bought back in May!
I must be dumb as, I can’t find it anywhere 😫 moved house last year and I love a good nosey at property! Although it kills me a little bit inside at how much the SE is compared to the North 🤯

IamIncog

I wanna call bingo if there’s another cow photo or reference to their patchy new(moo😂) neighbours today 😂