Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hocus_pocus

Actually snorted a bit at this BUT I do have to be a pedant and point out that IKEA is in Gateshead, not Newcastle 😬 I was born & bred in that area; there isn’t much to shout about but the metro & surrounding shopping options are actually decent!

I’m continuously confused by the dull adventures of moonface and panini (that’s an idea for a boring book series). The logistics of their average day trip are always completely bizarre. Still pisses me off that she’s got enough money to keep driving all over the bloody country, as well as buy/rent a house alone, book holidays etc. What she does is not a real job and even if it was, she’s absolutely shit at it!
My apologies, the website has it listed as IKEA Gateshead (Newcastle) so I assumed Newcastle was the wider area but maybe not, my geography of anywhere further North than my area is terrible even though its less than 100 miles from me!

Reactions: 4

IamIncog

Well I think she and The Other have split up.

Evidence a) his fb account no longer has a wedding pic and evidence b) the acknowledgements for the book don't refer to him at all except for "thanks to nina and her daddy". She gives more lines to one of her friends. (I don't own the book, my friend had it delivered today from amazon and I asked to have a quick look! She thinks she's sooooo great for family meals and will not be converted.)

(I normally lurk on this thread after using her first book for weaning and becoming a convert on how weird she is but thought tattle must knoooow).
You could be right, but I don’t think it’s 100% solid evidence. Since we mentioned it a couple of weeks ago and we know she reads her, he could well have just privatised them Facebook has a feature where you can view your profile as somebody who isn’t your friend and from there I think he could privatise the posts we could see previously quite easily.

We’ll probably never know, unless she rebrands again with her maiden name, unless she clings onto it to match her nini 😂

I do think they could have though, but their relationship has never been normal because they never seem to do anything as a complete family. So weird.

Hmmmm his profile doesn’t show a relationship status though
View attachment 1580980
His name wouldn’t be on her relationship status unless he accepted the request for it to be there. His relationship status will just be private, it can be set to friends only. If he put himself as single, hers would swap to just ‘married’
My partner deleted his social media, he doesn’t use it so mine just changed to ‘in a relationship’

Lilograce

VIP Member
Surely being tall would just mean it’s short in the arm and leg area, not tight everywhere else and bursting at the seems?
Yep! I have problems buying clothes for my 4 year old she's tall so 4-5 years is too short but the waist is perfect. 5-6 years is perfect length but the waist is too big

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
Bingo on Gilmour girls 😂 she is so bloody predictable. That's true Nina apparently has no bedroom furniture (I mean you were just at IKEA but ok Beggy I mean Becky) so maybe they aren't actually sleeping there yet.

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
Those pop tarts I’ve definitely seen elsewhere , and those noodles and broccoli was the fish pie gnocchi look gross - hard pass from me.

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Ngl I have a scan photo on display of my baby but only because I never got around to putting it away like I did with my eldest 🤣 I haven't moved home nor had ample free time to put it away like mad mother bex.
That kid is gonna have such a complex when she's older

Last edited:

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
Thank you.

I don’t know many children who could live Nina’s life. My children moan about a 40 minute car ride, I don’t know how she can drive for hours without a moaning child in the back.
We can do an hour, because his godmother is at the other end. And I get “are we there yet” approximately once every 20 seconds, because he’s too excited.
Thankfully he sleeps all the way back 😂

It's not that I think you shouldn't eat dumplings, butter and cheese etc but it gets on my nerves that she markets her books as healthy meals when they don't seem to be.
Totally, and it's about moderation and mixing it up, like I bloody love cheese but I don't have it (or serve it to my daughter) for two meals a day, every day!

Lilykins

VIP Member
So weird, why was he stripping paint off the door?! Redecorating now bex has gone? Or making it ship shape to hand the keys back to the landlord??

moreteavicarXoXo

Chatty Member
I’m just curious about the shocked faces? My 3 year old wears 5-6/6-7 clothes because she’s very tall. Many children don’t wear clothing that is in their age bracket.
Im sure your daughter is really tall and that’s fine but it’s been discussed here before how we don’t think nina is actually as tall as bex claims to justify the bigger sizes.

Well it’s good she got a Smear as a little trip out bless her as she’s not got a lot to do now her last book has been released and Panini is at school. Got to fill these days somehow.

• Haha