Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Puffin_island

VIP Member
I'd like to think I'm quite open to try new and unusual flavours, but egg in potato salad sounds like egg mayo gone wrong, sesame cabbage squares will will probably be shredded cabbage mixed into some eggs, cheese and flour then baked and topped with sesame and salmon rolls sound like they'd be horrible and dry inside (like the chickpea and tuna ones from her first book)

Reactions: 4

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I found his - cover photo is an old one of Nina, and his featured photos are a wedding one and
scan pics

97F00CEE-087F-4569-864E-639B6CCBC944.jpeg

I also managed to find hers, not much shown at all but it does still give her relationship status

C4D3E811-702F-4C0E-B678-11C5A8C431E8.jpeg

Reactions: 3

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Maybe he was at the new house but then went to the old house, so was seen at both. The timings just happened to be right for him to be at both.

Sarjayd

Cmon you can’t moan about Rebecca not respecting Nina’s privacy then post the location of their new house 🤷🏻‍♀️
I wonder if she’ll be pissed off with the comment as it’s allowed us all to know the details of where she’s moved to and for how much.
Lol but the comment is perfectly innocent - the strangers online who have gone out their way to dox her are more problematic no?

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
The signed copies of the last book and the meal planner are still available in WH Smith so I don't think so 😂 she seems to think her signing them makes us want to buy them but if you have to do a competition to try and get people to pre order it's saying something!

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Weirdly I’ve driven by her house on my way to work daily and there’s been no signs of her moving, her car has been there daily. How odd
That’s coz she’s not moving her old stuff, she’s gonna be gifted free stuff like all the other influencers when they move house

Right I've absolutely scoured Rightmove like the boring sod I am. Within 10 miles of Carlisle, I cannot find a single detached house between 400k and 1.25m which matches the picture exactly, but this is similar! Peep the cows in the background too. It's definitely not the same house tho so hmmm.

I think she’s moved close to where panini’s new school is, although I’m not sure which area that is in exactly.

Last edited:

Lilykins

VIP Member
We’ll have to see a pattern if from now on she is really quiet at weekends because Nina is with the other!

Ronlonglegs

VIP Member
Yea i would guess her husband earns well and/or got inheritance combined with her shitty book sales

"The other" ******