Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Strikeapose18

One - why is she shouting?
Two - why is she saying the book tells you how many it feeds and whether it’s freezable or not like this is original? No recipe book has ever done that before has it…

Reactions: 4

Lilykins

VIP Member
I know I’m going back to it, but I’ve just rewatched her stories and Nina didn’t seem at all into the soup, the finest dip of bread and filling up on that. Notice bex didn’t show a ‘finished’ picture of the bowl. Probably because Nina left most of it!

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
I wish I’d taken a screenshot, but there was a pic of him on her insta grid of holding Panini a long time ago. I saw it a few weeks ago.
It’s gone today, so not sure what to make of that.
I find it very odd that she has portrayed herself being a single mum while we know the other was still around.
If they have split, then why has she moved out and taken Panini from everything she knows?!

Edit - I found the pic…it is still there 🙈 silly me!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

Roxytoxin

That music over a montage of cabbage is the funniest thing I’ve seen on the internet today. 🤣

• Haha

Lilograce

VIP Member
I don't even see the point in cool books anymore. There's literally millions of recipes available online. Or I'm surprised people aren't a total cheapskate like me and just look through the books in a shop and take photos of the recipes I like the look of 👀😂
😂😂 We do this. I take photos of recipes in those nice magazines. I never really use cook books anymore just find recipes online. I've been making a lot from the tesco website recently. I have a folder of my favourite online recipes to make it easier 🙈
I did get sucked into buying Rebeccas first book though which I massively regret.