Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I used to work in a post office and yes, we hated those people. Especially the ones who came in KNOWING that they were delaying our leaving time. She can go any time of day. To wait until closing is the shittiest move and honestly that makes her a total bitch in my eyes.
The three smiley emojis? Literally couldn’t give a crap that she’s preventing somebody from going home and having dinner with their kids. How selfish and horrible can you get?
What an absolute douchebag move, honestly! And she clearly shows it and is taking pleasure in it??

Reactions: 5

Borntorun

VIP Member
I forgot about the holiday 😂
It feels like she has an endless amount of money.
I do wonder if she got money from elsewhere, not just her books.
Can you sue the NHS if they don't use forceps right during child labour?
I know someone who had a traumatic birth, and she sued got a very good payout.
Only if you can prove negligence. Vaginal tearing, anal sphincter injury, haemorrhage, small marks / bruises to baby’s face are all considered risks and you have to sign a consent form saying you accept those risks before they do it. To prove negligence you have to show it would have been avoidable if a different course of action had been taken

here’s a link to the royal college of obstetricians and gynaecologists example forceps consent form for anyone curious https://www.rcog.org.uk/media/wpbhtluu/ca11-15072010.pdf

Cocoapops

What 4 year old knows what a midwife is. Doctor yes but midwife?
Have we even seen Nini play with any dolls at all?
Tbh I'm surprised it didn't say 'when I grow up i want to be like my mam'
My 4 yr old want to be a cat or a unicorn… should I be worried 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Maybe she keeps it quiet because if she says they have split up, she’ll probably get loads of messages saying ‘didn’t know you were married’ or ‘thought you were already split up’ so it just makes it more awkward.
She’s quiet bcoz either way she wants to maintain the super single mum extraordinaire image, that she was able to achieve everything single handedly

Em_

VIP Member
This pees me off twice as much because I have coeliac disease and Las Iguanas is a certified GF place. We get stuck eating there often in new cities. If I didn’t have coeliac we’d be straight in somewhere else to try something new. It’s tragic.
Thank you, I didn’t know it was GF, my Dad is a coeliac and doesn’t like eating out due to that, so it’s good to know we could always go there.

Reactions: 4

Lilykins

VIP Member
I think someone said he owned the house before but he's older than her that article in 2020 says he's 38 and I think she was 29. They must have split up though this is too much, referring to Nina and her dad in her acknowledgement is really insulting. If they are together he doesn't seem to have been fed since Xmas day and they've done nothing together as a family at all. The most bizarre relationship on Instagram.
There was some kind of ‘family’ day out to the zoo around Father’s Day as she posted a pic of the back of his head with Nina on his shoulders. Defo not proof they are together though but that’s the last time I’ve seen her refer to the other.

Can local tattlers keep checking Rightmove to see if the old goes goes up for sale or rent?

I don’t care about her recipes. I just need to know about the other 🤣
Honestly that’s the only thing that keeps me following too 😂

• Haha

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
She hasn’t actually said she didn’t take Nina’s furniture. Just that she wanted to get Nina a new single bed.

Em_

VIP Member
I'm going to make your life worse... It's not pulled pork, it's pulled chicken tikka masala (?!) and she's planning on using the leftovers to make a chicken tikka lasagna (?!?!?!!) 🤢🤬
It's no wonder he was a vegetarian, he got to miss out in her strange tea's.

itsasecretduh

I’m assuming our resident locals would have known if their house was up for sale? So it seems like they have split, although as we know you can never be too sure with Little Miss Single

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Was Nina wearing the same outfit as the photo?

Even if they have split The Other may have sent Bex a picture of Nina. A woman of Bex’s size would be hard to miss if she was with them.
A bit pathetic if she’s posting piks of Nina on the weekend to make people think she’s with her- and the other has no or very little custody. More manipulation from Bex to curate her single mum alter ego

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
It's not that I think you shouldn't eat dumplings, butter and cheese etc but it gets on my nerves that she markets her books as healthy meals when they don't seem to be.

• Heart

Mwah-mwah

Or that she didn’t want to clutter the place up with furniture when she planned on scrounging for some nice new stuff instead.

Lilykins

VIP Member
I honestly feel like she would be one of those mum's who has a real issue with letting her childs father have them for the weekend.
I can't see it happening if they have split up.

If they have I don't see why she needs to keep it quiet, I'm sure after she did a story she'd post another like thanks so much for all the love and support

I dunno it's so strange
Maybe she keeps it quiet because if she says they have split up, she’ll probably get loads of messages saying ‘didn’t know you were married’ or ‘thought you were already split up’ so it just makes it more awkward.

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
This pees me off twice as much because I have coeliac disease and Las Iguanas is a certified GF place. We get stuck eating there often in new cities. If I didn’t have coeliac we’d be straight in somewhere else to try something new. It’s tragic.
Oooh thank you for this, my 3yo is coeliac with allergies and I’m too terrified to eat out with him so it’s really handy to know which places are good.