Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweetPotato

Chatty Member
Well I am now one of the blocked ones (read into that what you will 🤣) So I’ll have to rely on you lovely lot for updates and SS 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Cheekyp33

I was over in Hexham about 2 weeks ago and visited that little toy shop.
Didn't buy anything as its very pricey!

Eenymeenyminymo

VIP Member
What an amazing find!!!!
I’d say panini is definitely going to the school where she went to preschool, they’ve moved a lot closer to it. It’s now only 2.4 miles away as opposed to 7 🤣

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
The most intelligent, gifted child I knew didn't pick up a pencil to write his name until he was seven. Please don't panic. Teachers constantly have to undo the work of pushy parents who want their children to be the first at everything. Marathon not a sprint.
He’s a smart wee cookie he’s just not into school/writing/reading right now! I would rather he’s happy, and not forced to perform a la Nini. It’s so sad that she can’t just me left to have a childhood and instead is being forced to sprint due to her mother.

• Heart

Mwah-mwah

I couldn’t find the woman that commented on her Insta on social media. I guess those that live near her or have mutual acquaintances could find her easily.

I’m ashamed to admit I spent a while figuring out the estate agents phone number from the the tiny top bits showing on the screen grabs. Then I searched their Facebook page for the posts back in May.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lizzieloux

I still can’t believe Nina is 4, bex has aged that poor girl! My boy is 4 and I asked him what he wanted to be when he was bigger and he wants to be Bluey 🤣

Lilykins

VIP Member
I’m also offended by the bog standard white slice loaf bread with the soup, if you are going to have soup for dinner, wouldn’t you want a nice chunky loaf?!

RoastPotatoes

Right I've absolutely scoured Rightmove like the boring sod I am. Within 10 miles of Carlisle, I cannot find a single detached house between 400k and 1.25m which matches the picture exactly, but this is similar! Peep the cows in the background too. It's definitely not the same house tho so hmmm.

Multi-21

VIP Member
Just screen shotted this to come here to say, what a complex ‘recipe’!
There’s hard boiled eggs on that plate but she loves it as she doesn’t have to cook anything.

can’t wait to try out a banana wrapped in puff pastry for dessert

• Haha

Multi-21

VIP Member
Yes I doubt the WHSmith have asked for more signed copies story, I think they still have some of the original to flog so they’ve done a bit of spin that they are additional.

Does she even have an oven or is she cooking on a bloody camping stove? I thought we’d have been ‘treated’ to one of her slow cooker recipes by now 🤣

Mwah-mwah

Never watched Gilmore Girls, but then I don’t have as much time on my hands as Bex does. When I’ve done quick IMDB search it shows that the majority of seasons are rated as 12 in the UK. Why is Nina watching this??