WhatMummyMakes #11 Pout My Nini, pout pout My Nini, you’re my meal ticket, my cash cow, Panini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice she hasn’t hidden the likes on her latest post, new house / babies always get a ton of engagement and no doubt she’s done that so the #AD / #Gifted homeware (please God, no new kitchen - I’m desperate for one and can’t justify it 🙄) comes flooding in.

Reactions: 7
There will be a sad face story later with sad eyes boomerang talking about how you shouldn’t ask questions about the whereabouts of your child’s father. Then follow up story’s of her sharing people’s replies.

Reactions: 16
How am I going to see the shite she posts now 🤣 tattle will have to keep me updated
We've got you covered 😉
I agree with the post above too - this has all been sorted for ages I bet (hence getting a school place nowhere near her old house) and she's just been pretending that she's just thinking about moving.

Reactions: 10
I suspect she has moved out of the Carlisle area. I live in Carlisle I’ve been looking on rightmove every day for the last year (sad I know but I’m keeping my eyes open for something in particular) at properties for sale in a 15 miles radius of Carlisle and never came across the one she has bought. I bet she has moved over to the North East, she has family over there and seems to spend half her life there.

Reactions: 8
I suspect she has moved out of the Carlisle area. I live in Carlisle I’ve been looking on rightmove every day for the last year (sad I know but I’m keeping my eyes open for something in particular) at properties for sale in a 15 miles radius of Carlisle and never came across the one she has bought. I bet she has moved over to the North East, she has family over there and seems to spend half her life there.
Or she’s renting?!

Reactions: 11
She loves all the speculation really or you'd just address it.

No one has to know an influencers business (but it's their "job" to share their "real life") but a quick me and paninis dad have separated and both moved on would suffice.

But all this is she married? Is she not? Is she a single mum? Just gives her the attention she needs to sell a few more pastry and cheese recipe books. The fact she's blocked people asking either means she is so bleeping bitter about it all still or she doesn't want anyone knowing he ever existed or she was ever married.

Reactions: 13
Yes was thinking the same thing as makes no sense whatsoever for her to continue living in Carlisle if she is separated and the money she will save on fuel she can use towards her mortgage or rent. She seems very selfish when it comes to her nini so
I doubt she would care about staying near her dad.

You know the cows will be frequent guests on her account. Probably saying how lovely they are and how beautiful, blah blah, and in the next breath how she’s made delicious beef stew/big old salty slab of gammon😂🥴

• Haha
She loves all the speculation really or you'd just address it.

No one has to know an influencers business (but it's their "job" to share their "real life") but a quick me and paninis dad have separated and both moved on would suffice.

But all this is she married? Is she not? Is she a single mum? Just gives her the attention she needs to sell a few more pastry and cheese recipe books. The fact she's blocked people asking either means she is so bleeping bitter about it all still or she doesn't want anyone knowing he ever existed or she was ever married.
Exactly this. The fact that she has deleted (perfectly polite) comments asking if it’s just her and Nina is very telling. If she has separated from her husband surely she could just reply ‘yes it’s just the two of us’ and leave it at that, of course she’s entitled to privacy and doesn’t need to share beyond that. This whole single mum persona is very much on purpose and she doesn’t want to be exposed. Someone braver than me needs to call her out on it (I don’t want to get blocked 😂)

Reactions: 14
It’s impossible to know if she refers to ‘I’ and ‘me’ all the time because she’s separated or just because she’s self-centred and doesn’t think that other people’s opinions or preferences matter.
If they are still together I imagine her attitude would be ‘my cook books = my money therefore I get to spend it however I like.’

Attachments

And her saying ‘I’ve got family coming round to see me’ is a very odd thing to say! Even if it is just her and Nina in the house, you’d say ‘coming to see us’…. She is an odd woman!

Reactions: 14
I think she’s separated from what she said in that video. Bought a new sofa but brought chair from the old house so split the furniture.
She’s got family coming to see her to see how her and Nina are settling in to their new home.
Set the kettle & toaster up the other day but last night was the first night so not moved in a day because they got rid of the the older house.
It wasn’t so long ago she did an advert with no wedding ring on.

Reactions: 11
She’s very very odd. She’s more than happy to over expose Nina all over her Instagram, but not answer a very simple and polite question. I just don’t understand why the secrecy.

Reactions: 20
I’m sorry, what? Set up the toaster and kettle ‘the other day’ 🤨 you move house with kids and you get the kitchen and their bedroom unpacked in a day, plus the TV set up - anything else can wait! I say this having moved with kids last year and was up at 3am doing more unpacking. She’s so bleeping weird I can handle it!!!!!! Our Bex probably prioritised getting all her weird antiques and chintz on show or doing boomerangs of her moonface with the cows 🧐

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I think we are in for months of tone deaf boasting now as she gets freebies for the house. Wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a Living Proof sofa or something on its way today as she would be the right sort of person for the target market.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.