WhatMummyMakes #11 Pout My Nini, pout pout My Nini, you’re my meal ticket, my cash cow, Panini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has commented asking if it's just her and nina who hace moved as she thought she was married. Bet she doesn't answer that one

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Until I hear evidence from some of the locals on here that the other is still residing in their old house I will assume the entire family has moved together.
she has lied about her single mum status for ages so I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s faking it again.
And most of u are right, she’s gna be even more insufferable. Shes gonna b on the beg for freebies, a cottage style kitchen, AGA cooker, gardening with Bex series and the cows are going to become regulars on her stories.

Reactions: 23
Can’t wait to see what ridiculousness this brings us..
She’s been going on about moving for ages though, I’m not sure it means she’s any more likely to have broken up with the Other than all the usual stuff unless I’m missing something…?

Reactions: 10
I know Carlisle well and the surroundings so I'm desperate to know where she has moved too! 😂

Oooh someone has asked if it's just her and Nina 😂 Whats the bet it's never addressed. Not sure why people are excited to see her kitchen she's barely in it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This comment someone did about just her and Nini. I cant see it .. i think shes deleted it which means it is with other

• Wow
Weird to see so many “congratulations to you both” comments under that post referring to her and a four year old, when usually that’s something people say to a couple.

I imagine The Other has moved with them. She may have a cellar or an outhouse to keep him in.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Surely she hasn’t sold enough cookbooks to afford that house on her own 🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 13
With Bex it could be either, he may well have moved in with them but we will never know, such a weird relationship. No one has mentioned for sale signs at their old house though so he's maybe stayed, let's face it they need to split they spend no time together and he's referred to as 'Ninas dad' or the other, according to her insta the man hasn't had a weekend off since her birthday last year. She spends as much time as humanly possible away from the house, comes home from a work trip and has sleep overs with Nina not him.

Reactions: 14
Exchanging is generally done on a Friday; she must have not been in a rush to vacate her old house to leave it until the following Wednesday to move. Almost like no one was waiting to move into her old house, because someone is still living there?

Reactions: 7
Alright, place your bets. How long until this one gets deleted?
The temptation to say ‘nah she just pretends she is a single mum for clout’ is all too real 😆🫣

Can’t believe they’ve moved! I know she kept saying she wanted to but this has happened so fast it’s given me whiplash. Even if the other has gone with them we won’t know from bex as she will pretend it’s just her and Nina.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m assuming our resident locals would have known if their house was up for sale? So it seems like they have split, although as we know you can never be too sure with Little Miss Single

Reactions: 4
I’m assuming our resident locals would have known if their house was up for sale? So it seems like they have split, although as we know you can never be too sure with Little Miss Single
Not necessarily. The next time I move I don't plan to sell our current house, me and my other aka my kids dad aka my husband wanna rent this out and buy bigger

Reactions: 2
Or could they rented their old house?? If they have split I hope it was the other that has done the dumping. But how will she account for weekends when Nina is with him??!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.