WhatMummyMakes #11 Pout My Nini, pout pout My Nini, you’re my meal ticket, my cash cow, Panini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photo of them in front of the house looks like they have been photoshopped on there.

Reactions: 2
That’s true about the possibility of them renting the old house out. Got to have an income ready for when her book deal runs out!

Noticed someone has commented congratulating her and Nina on their “girly house” :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
As of just now the comment is still there about the other. Want to know where he is but I'd imagine she'd need his income/salary for a mortgage? Can I say on a personal level this has really got my goat. We have been trying to move house for 18 months and due to a load of bad luck (three buyers pulling out due to mortgage issues amongst other stuff) we still haven't moved. We are due to move next week, all being well, which feels like a miracle, but it has been really stressful and ridiculously prolonged. Obviously this is a unique situation of bad luck and I wouldn't wish anyone to go through it, but housebuying is not always smooth. She has mentioned moving in very vague terms preciously, but it would have been nice to have seen some realness from bex and see her experiencing the joys of conveyancing or at least the stresses of packing or hear about her househunting and selling. Also, all the comments about how much she deserves this new house bother me. Why does she deserve it? So much of housebuying is down to luck and circumstance, and so little is about actually working hard to get stuff. As someone who has a proper career and stressful full time job in a very expensive area of the country, I know that working hard doesn't always mean you get the house or your dreams, even if you do feel you deserve it.
I hope Bex and panini (and the other?) are happy in their new house, I genuinely am, but as so often with bex she is tone deaf to the fact that most of us on social media want to see reality, realness and feel closeness and relatability with the influencers we follow, not just drop random posts that make life seem perfect.
Rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Right I've absolutely scoured Rightmove like the boring sod I am. Within 10 miles of Carlisle, I cannot find a single detached house between 400k and 1.25m which matches the picture exactly, but this is similar! Peep the cows in the background too. It's definitely not the same house tho so hmmm.

Reactions: 5
Weirdly I’ve driven by her house on my way to work daily and there’s been no signs of her moving, her car has been there daily. How odd

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Weirdly I’ve driven by her house on my way to work daily and there’s been no signs of her moving, her car has been there daily. How odd
That’s weird! Are you able to see if it’s been listed for sale? (Obviously without posting exact details on here).

Reactions: 3
I always find it annoying when people who massively share every tiny detail of their life then hide a huge thing. I get they don’t have to share, but I would rather see actual life than 5 daily moonface selfies and brattish Panini twerking.

I couldn’t see any possible houses either and I don’t know where the new school is. Could they have bought it ages ago and been renovating? A gifted kitchen will really annoy me because she barely ever cooks in it and what she does cook is frequently burned or just cheesy lard pasta….

Reactions: 19
Right I've absolutely scoured Rightmove like the boring sod I am. Within 10 miles of Carlisle, I cannot find a single detached house between 400k and 1.25m which matches the picture exactly, but this is similar! Peep the cows in the background too. It's definitely not the same house tho so hmmm.

Would it still be on right move with it now being sold?

Reactions: 1
Houses show as sold stc for a while even after moving in. I suspect she’ll have moved to a village off the A6.
Can’t see the old house on rightmove but not sure whether that’s owned or rented, it hasn’t got a sold price since 2008 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She may be renting the new house, doesn’t say anything on her post about buying does it just moving?

Reactions: 6
Houses show as sold stc for a while even after moving in. I suspect she’ll have moved to a village off the A6.
Can’t see the old house on rightmove but not sure whether that’s owned or rented, it hasn’t got a sold price since 2008 🤷🏻‍♀️
It takes a while to update anyway, but 2008 was a long time ago!

Reactions: 2
I know some here are finding the news very sudden but I presumed she knew for certain that she was moving and where to when she moved Nina to a different preschool.

In true sneaky bastard form she’s been so cagey about the whole thing but letting her true feelings creep out with little comments about “when” she finds her dream house when she was clearly already in the process of purchasing it. Suppose she was too excited and wanted to put the feelers out for what companies would end up furnishing the whole thing.

She’s probably waited till it’s no longer listed online to break the news for her privacy in the same way she insists followers can’t be told what hotel she’s staying at till she’s already checked out.

Reactions: 17
That’s a fairly recent delete as it was still there when I looked around an hour ago!
I can’t stand all the ‘you deserve it!’ comments, but then they are probably all under the impression that she’s a single mum that’s struggled to provide a life for her and her daughter. It’s like all the people that get really excited about Mrs Hinch and fawn over her house pics.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.