WhatMummyMakes #11 Pout My Nini, pout pout My Nini, you’re my meal ticket, my cash cow, Panini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to say the same thing. Why does this post need a selfie? So weird and self absorbed.
What normal person posts comments about someone else’s tribute to their dead mother and sticks their own bloody face all over it?
It’s not about you Becky! A plain background with words would have been fine.

Tomorrow we will have Nina’s “sassy” dance tribute to the new King with inappropriate music.
I’m predicting Becky saying something about ‘I spoke to Nina about death & the queen & Nina looked up with tears in her eyes, held onto the hem of my ugly floral dress and begged me; mama I don’t want u to die, and I replied; I am an immortal being and will create so many psychological issues in u they will haunt u long after I’m in my grave”

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I’m predicting Becky saying something about ‘I spoke to Nina about death & the queen & Nina looked up with tears in her eyes, held onto the hem of my ugly floral dress and begged me; mama I don’t want u to die, and I replied; I am an immortal being and will create so many psychological issues in u they will haunt u long after I’m in my grave”
There will also be a 5 page letter “written” by Nina to the Queen in heaven which she will read out and then sing “my heart will go on”.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The fact she keeps putting her giant face in these photos makes me think she thinks she looks good 🤷🏻‍♀️ Her fave is really massive and puffy!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Ah man, my family are coming over today too and do you know what they’re getting? bleeping carbonara and lemon cheesecake. My dad would be straight back in the car if I served up a cabbage square and a stinky egg salad, and I wouldn’t blame him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.