Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
We need to find you some conversation starters and I feel like coming in as a fan of his other would be a good angle!!

"I've seen Bex share your new home on Instagram, it looks like it's in an idyllic location...do you like living there?!"
I think better to just wander over and not mention Bex at all!
“hi… I’ve seen you a couple of times and can’t help notice you’re here alone… wondered if you might fancy a drink some time?”

see what he says! Obvs give him a fake number (unless you do fancy him @Eenymeenyminymo 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Roz99

Interesting that she’s kept the move completely under wraps but is more than happy to share some of her daughter’s more private moments (wetting herself, in a bathing suit, etc). Clearly Rebecca’s privacy is more important than Nina’s, and I guess she’s happy to exploit her child as long as it brings in the cash. I’d be kicking off if I were Nina’s dad (or indeed any family member at all).

Reactions: 20

Kdawg

Poor Panini was about to be taken out by a rogue flying button from her mums new coat. I wouldn't pay £7.90 for it never mind £79

• Haha
Reactions: 19

foreverfeds

Anyone else feeling grateful for Nina getting some freedom from her suffocating mother? At least our Becky won’t get away with dragging her out of school for multiple “girly getaways” unless she wants to pick up a fine or two. Run Nina run!

Of course she will. There will be an endless stream of weekends away. Poor Nina will be picked up from school on a Friday with a boot full of suitcases for a surprise spa weekend or trip somewhere. She will get home late on Sunday utterly exhausted. All because Mother Gothel will want to drive for 3 hours to a new NT place and Costa.
You’d hope that now they have the new house Nina would get a break and a bit of chill time but I think we will have house content all week and then Nina all weekend.

• Haha
  • Sad

Smellywellies

Two cars on the drive at around 8 am this morning so I think we can conclude that the other has moved with them.

• Wow

Multi-21

VIP Member
No way is that message real! A Dr DID NOT recommend a cool book because a baby wasn't keeping down any food! She made the story up and sent it to herself
What on earth?!?! I thought the book came out a couple of days ago, when has the GP had time to read it to start recommending it and how many days could the baby have possibly had the soup to know it was some kind of miracle cure. What 🐂💩

• Haha
  • Heart

Lilykins

VIP Member
Can’t believe one of the ‘recipes’ in her new book is ‘hidden veg’ cheese on toast 🤣🤣🤣🤣 does cheese on toast really need hidden veg?!? Never looked at it and thought ‘I know what this needs….broccoli’!!

• Haha

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
Sorry wtf did I just read. When my kids have been sick you know what the doctor recommended?
Toast. Stick that in your recipe book you bellend

• Haha
  • Heart

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
I got blocked last night because I liked the comment someone made wondering where her husband was....I've never even so much as interacted on any of her content or stories before. Just made the 1 like last night. Luckily my husband a.k.a 'the other' is just as baffled about her odd life so he will keep me posted. 😆
To me it proves she reads here because she must think that anyone who liked that comment is a tattler

FltLft

As of just now the comment is still there about the other. Want to know where he is but I'd imagine she'd need his income/salary for a mortgage? Can I say on a personal level this has really got my goat. We have been trying to move house for 18 months and due to a load of bad luck (three buyers pulling out due to mortgage issues amongst other stuff) we still haven't moved. We are due to move next week, all being well, which feels like a miracle, but it has been really stressful and ridiculously prolonged. Obviously this is a unique situation of bad luck and I wouldn't wish anyone to go through it, but housebuying is not always smooth. She has mentioned moving in very vague terms preciously, but it would have been nice to have seen some realness from bex and see her experiencing the joys of conveyancing or at least the stresses of packing or hear about her househunting and selling. Also, all the comments about how much she deserves this new house bother me. Why does she deserve it? So much of housebuying is down to luck and circumstance, and so little is about actually working hard to get stuff. As someone who has a proper career and stressful full time job in a very expensive area of the country, I know that working hard doesn't always mean you get the house or your dreams, even if you do feel you deserve it.
I hope Bex and panini (and the other?) are happy in their new house, I genuinely am, but as so often with bex she is tone deaf to the fact that most of us on social media want to see reality, realness and feel closeness and relatability with the influencers we follow, not just drop random posts that make life seem perfect.
Rant over!

• Heart

foreverfeds

Not pictured: the hour or more spent pleading with and begging Nina to write it ‘for mummy’s friends on the internet’ and Nina crying and stropping like a normal 4 year old because she doesn’t want to do it. If Nina hasn’t written more than a few letters before then this would have taken her ages and probably hurt her hands as it’s not like Bex will have done any mark making, or hand strengthening like play doh etc and she’s missed so much preschool she’s barely had the chance to do it there.
Also my 4 year old wants to be a firefighting ballerina princess superhero. But only at weekends.

• Heart

Saltyhats

Sounds like people existing is an annoyance to Becky. But everyone else must put up with her obnoxious child dancing and singing badly wherever they go. Such an insufferable snob.