WhatMummyMakes #11 Pout My Nini, pout pout My Nini, you’re my meal ticket, my cash cow, Panini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was jusy coming on to ask if that kid ever just gets toast with jam on fot breakfast. Who has time for that faffing on before school run?!

Reactions: 8
Wonder where bex will drag Nina too this weekend to make up for her lost ‘mummy and Nina’ day.

Reactions: 6
Can't wait for her to pretend nini isn't having any afterschool meltdowns.

She will drag her here, there and everywhere every weekend. When my eldest started school it was even recommended in the welcome pack to have quiet weekends for the first month or so after starting due to tiredness and my son has just gone into year 1 and I will be doing the same this month too

Reactions: 11
Meanwhile- in the real world: My little one (Same age as Nina) had the almightiest meltdown just before bed, she cried in grief that I dropped her off and left her at school (she used to attend nursery so I assumed separation anxiety wouldn’t be a thing for her) and it took a good hour of consoling and reassurance until she settled. This entire month I am taking it easy, not planning on taking her to any stimulating activities on the weekends, just letting her remain in her familiar homely comforts as she adjusts to this huge life change.

join me next time for more real parenting content.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Also sugar isn’t the only unhealthy food item, people demonise sugar but it’s all about balance, they sure have an awful lot of fat in their diet.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Meanwhile- in the real world: My little one (Same age as Nina) had the almightiest meltdown just before bed, she cried in grief that I dropped her off and left her at school (she used to attend nursery so I assumed separation anxiety wouldn’t be a thing for her) and it took a good hour of consoling and reassurance until she settled. This entire month I am taking it easy, not planning on taking her to any stimulating activities on the weekends, just letting her remain in her familiar homely comforts as she adjusts to this huge life change.

join me next time for more real parenting content.
You sound like us! I had to take CoffeeBaby to my gym class last night because it was either that or not go, due to the unholy storm he gave me for having the AUDACITY to go out without him, so we’re also having a cosy weekend (he’s just started year 1)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My daughter started year 1 this week and yesterday and today we have had some almighty meltdowns after school.
Her swimming lesson has just been cancelled for tomorrow and I'm glad, it means we can just do nothing tomorrow and she can rest!

But of course we won't get any realness from becks will we.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My little one is the same. She goes to forest school and last year she was only two mornings a week. This year (as its her last before primary) she is two and a half days. I didn't think she would notice much difference as she has the same teachers and class, but last week by Friday she just absolutely lost it the minute she walked in the door. She hasn't had a full on meltdown like that in a good while (she's four now so we get more strops than actual tantrums) and oh my god this was just...epic.

Couldn't get through to her at all so I ended up just having to sit on the kitchen floor and cuddle her until she fell asleep on my knee. When she finally calmed down we had a chat about it and she said she was tired. So this week we've come home, dinner and bed super early. This weekend we aren't doing anything at all and she is usually really active. We love the outdoors and things like that but her wee body is obviously trying to tell us it needs rest.

She'll have panini sticker book to the closest NT 75 miles away, because what kid that age doesn't want to have a leisurely stroll, coffee in a quaint bookshop, a full roast and a call the midwife marathon at the weekend. She's raising a bloody pensioner.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why would you post that comment with a photo of yourself???!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ A bad one at that!

Reactions: 12
She'll have panini sticker book to the closest NT 75 miles away, because what kid that age doesn't want to have a leisurely stroll, coffee in a quaint bookshop, a full roast and a call the midwife marathon at the weekend. She's raising a bloody pensioner.
:LOL: :LOL: Panini sticker book - best nickname yet

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Eughhhh this is not about you, you overweight, egotistical, overbearing WEIRDO 🤬
Came here to say the same thing. Why does this post need a selfie? So weird and self absorbed.
What normal person posts comments about someone else’s tribute to their dead mother and sticks their own bloody face all over it?
It’s not about you Becky! A plain background with words would have been fine.

Tomorrow we will have Nina’s “sassy” dance tribute to the new King with inappropriate music.

Reactions: 13
What is ‘loosing’ your mother anyway? Is that a deliberate spelling mistake for engagement? Despicable Becky.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.