WhatMummyMakes #11 Pout My Nini, pout pout My Nini, you’re my meal ticket, my cash cow, Panini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mentioned changing the kitchen which makes me think they've bought...

Also like someone said, if they had separated surely she would just say? She likes to portray herself as a single mum who has her tit together so I feel like if she actually WAS a single mum she wouldn't half go on about it... does that make sense?

Reactions: 11
Well I am now one of the blocked ones (read into that what you will 🤣) So I’ll have to rely on you lovely lot for updates and SS 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I think I've seen before (and sorry if it's been mentioned I've been off tattle a while) that her OH works alot which is why it's just her and little one.
Still find it strange family dynamic that they never spend time together. Even if she didn't post his face, he doesn't seem to be there when she goes out for food on a weekend or anything!
So strange

Reactions: 3
I got blocked last night because I liked the comment someone made wondering where her husband was....I've never even so much as interacted on any of her content or stories before. Just made the 1 like last night. Luckily my husband a.k.a 'the other' is just as baffled about her odd life so he will keep me posted. 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
That’s so petty that she feels the need to block ppl who are inquisitive about her marriage. Her USP is family- she can’t expect to make money off it if she’s dishonest and is creating a very false narrative?
I’ve said it before but it’s very demeaning to single parents that she is:
- able to get her child to eat everything and anything whilst styling it in fancy plates
- able to drive long distances to NTs across the land
- able to publish several books whilst seemingly juggling motherhood solo.
- able to afford a new house.

its Incredibly offensive to single parents if she’s portraying that she achieved this single handedly, which she hasn’t. We know up until this point she’s been living with the other. She cannot claim to have achieved this solo. We don’t need the ins & outs of her marriage. A simple “I’m lucky I have support from Nina’s dad/we have separated and are co parenting Nina so I still have this support”
It definitely would make her come across as human and I could almost forgive her for her weird antics. But if she carries on as if it’s all hunky dory and I’m supermum then she can duck off. Coz that makes her a fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I got blocked last night because I liked the comment someone made wondering where her husband was....I've never even so much as interacted on any of her content or stories before. Just made the 1 like last night. Luckily my husband a.k.a 'the other' is just as baffled about her odd life so he will keep me posted. 😆
To me it proves she reads here because she must think that anyone who liked that comment is a tattler

Reactions: 19
I found his - cover photo is an old one of Nina, and his featured photos are a wedding one and
scan pics

97F00CEE-087F-4569-864E-639B6CCBC944.jpeg

I also managed to find hers, not much shown at all but it does still give her relationship status

C4D3E811-702F-4C0E-B678-11C5A8C431E8.jpeg

I found his - cover photo is an old one of Nina, and his featured photos are a wedding one and
scan pics

View attachment 1527386

I also managed to find hers, not much shown at all but it does still give her relationship status

View attachment 1527390
Wow! Good detective work, certainly doesn’t look separated from that.

We also know times she has pretended to be on her own with Nina, people have seen the 3 of them together shopping for furniture etc. she is a liar.

Reactions: 10
Switches from an oven to a slow cooker once a month to save on energy bills but drives 100 miles to go to a restaurant.
Don’t think I’ll be taking energy saving tips from you any time soon Rebecca.

Edit: oh my goodness you could not make this up. Slide 1: saving energy
Slide 2: ooh a dishwasher!
A dishwasher is more energy efficient as long as it's full.

Reactions: 5
I may be confusing her with someone else but didn’t she imply a struggle to get pregnant, yet had Nina one year after her wedding. Obviously people can be trying before they get married but I feel like Rebecca would be traditional and want to be married before having a baby.

Reactions: 8
Can't find this at all on fB is this an old SS or has she had him pull it down already
No I just found it when I took the SS. The married to is on hers. I only found hers randomly by looking in friends of someone who had liked his pic of Nina, as he has his friends hidden.

Reactions: 2
A dishwasher is more energy efficient as long as it's full.
Yeah my understanding is that whilst it is more water efficient, it’s only more energy efficient is loaded properly etc. I saw a calculation that worked out a full size dishwasher is only actually more energy efficient if used every other by a family of 4 or something like that.
Bex and Panini will be running it twice a day just for shits and giggles.

Interesting that she’s kept the move completely under wraps but is more than happy to share some of her daughter’s more private moments (wetting herself, in a bathing suit, etc). Clearly Rebecca’s privacy is more important than Nina’s, and I guess she’s happy to exploit her child as long as it brings in the cash. I’d be kicking off if I were Nina’s dad (or indeed any family member at all).

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.