WhatMummyMakes #10 Hello from the other siiiiide ... I have a husband that I hiiiiiiiiide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Nina spent most of the day on the sofa snoozing and watching films couldn’t Rebecca have made one her new recipes that takes only 10 minutes to prep instead of ordering a curry??

Reactions: 13
Her boomerangs are literally the most infuriating thing in the world. Whether it’s her big moon face head or her chipolata fingers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We all know the real reason she’s mentioning her birthday coming up is to blag some freebies.

She’s so bleeping transparent! …And greedy.

Reactions: 15
That’s so weird, I’m the total opposite- when it’s my birthday I always go for an ugly colour.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I wish she'd go get those bleeping eyebrows sorted out. They give me rage every single time I see them

Reactions: 6
Getting a school bag with Nina’s name on it, as protective of her daughter’s privacy and safety as always, nice one Bex 👏🏼

Reactions: 17
Why does she have a lunch box ? I thought kids at that age got free hot meal at school every day?

Reactions: 5
A lunch bag ‘for when she’ll need it?’ So year 3 then? 😉 Great to be prepared!
…. Or rather after a term or so when Bex realises that Nina prefers school dinners so she forces her to swap in order to maintain control.

Getting a school bag with Nina’s name on it, as protective of her daughter’s privacy and safety as always, nice one Bex 👏🏼
Yes! Our school have advised against getting bags like these as it makes predators jobs so much easier to target children when they know their first name. They suggest initials only if parents are really desperate to personalise.

Reactions: 11
Well not to stick up for Bex but yes my son is entitled to a free hot school meal everyday at school but he doesn’t always like any of the options so will take a packed lunch on those days.
Of course panini eats everything so she will probably not need it very often. Only on days that they are not serving cheesy broccoli pasta or pinwheels.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Packed lunches of hard boiled eggs and cunks of cucumber then. Yum yum.

She won't be able to cope with Panini eating school dinners. I'm expecting photos of her packed lunches to become her new thing. She can't keep pushing weaning when her daughter is at school.

Reactions: 6
If the school dinner portions are anything like at my school poor panini will feel like she's on rations compared to her three course banquets she's used to.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.