Whatlauraloves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found this thread - I'm really gutted that it appears she is just another fake 🥺

I follow her on and off and have messaged her a few times and she always replied.

She has completely stopped replying to me, which i find it incredibly ignorant because she always replied and even tried to forge a friendship with me etc

I’d never bash someone on how they look. I’m currently heavier than I’d like to be. Fact remains she is a vile person, she bullied people on their weight and these same people are still too scared to post their stories about her despite them watching this thread. She’s had so much negative impact on a lot of people’s lives. She doesn’t even a knowledge or apologise to the people she knows that she has bullied in the past. She’s all about saving herself and making herself out to be a saint. If you spoke to the people we have you would be disgusted by the way she’s treated people

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I used to work with her about 10 years ago now.
She wasn’t a very nice friendly person
Quite bitchy and made me feel really uncomfortable

Expected other people I.e ex husband or daddy to fund the BMW and lifestyle. People will only tolerate selfish people who constantly take for a certain length of time. Then it will inevitably blow up. It surprised me that her and Michael (husband number 1) lasted as long as they did as he was quite a handsome lad and put up with an awful lot from her. From what I heard she would always keep him on his toes by reminding him how many male admirers she had.

I mentioned this story to my wife today. She spent a lot of time with Laura in her early 20’s. She had an actual job for a little bit but she didn’t last long in it and wanted to become an ‘internet star’ even in the early days of the marriage she apparently used to have a thing for doormen and would throw herself at them and carry on with all sorts of men behind her husbands back. my wife said she distanced herself from Laura because of the way she would act as did many others.

I hope she’s grown up and learned her lesson from those days but i think from meeting her a few years back that she wouldn’t have changed all that much
I used to work with her (probably same job ) and she wasn’t a very nice person.
I remember Michael,he seemed like a nice guy

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I can’t get over how different she looks now to a few years ago. I wish husband number 1 would come forward and prove to all online what a liar she is

Reactions: 4
She has lost a lot of weight. Her face is much less "full" now which makes her look a lot different I think.

Reactions: 2
Speaks volumes if she blocks someone as soon as they become a dietician. Surely someone who is so pro health and wellness would value a professionals input.
Interesting as wasn't Laura at one point flogging one of those detox teas? Or was that another plus size blogger?

I always think it looks like her arse is on backwards 🤷🏻‍♀️ there HAS to be a medical reason behind it
Yes, not even being mean, but when i stumbled across Laura's page i did wonder whether it was a medical issue.

I thought she came across well on insta but this thread has been an interesting read. I do remember her previously speaking about her first marriage, citing privacy concerns for lack of pics but then found it odd how she had the new fella plastered everywhere.

Also, at one point i'm pretty sure she was trying to do the 'luxe' thing, but with some of these comments on here, just seems like she was just trying to keep up with the Jones's'. She does follow some of the more monied instagrammers i too follow.

I used to work with her about 10 years ago now.
She wasn’t a very nice friendly person
Quite bitchy and made me feel really uncomfortable

I used to work with her (probably same job ) and she wasn’t a very nice person.
I remember Michael,he seemed like a nice guy
Don’t think she has worked since and tried to push herself as a internet star. Michael is a normal down to earth person who would give a look that said it all when she talked non stop about herself. Very egotistic and self centred. I heard he cheated on her but she pushed him towards that. He earned the money and she spent it all. It had been that ways for years

as I’ve said previously, there’s a few people from her past watching this thread who she bullied in the past. It will all come out eventually.

Reactions: 1
I called her out a few months ago because she promoting an online bingo site and I messaged her saying I didn’t think it was ethical that she was promoting gambling. She sent me an arsey reply saying that she wasn’t promoting it (despite it being marked as an ad) and that I was shortsighted if I believed everyone was promoting something online (which is what she does on a daily basis)
Basically she’s full of tit and doesn’t like people calling her up on it and just labels them as bullies

Reactions: 6
I called her out a few months ago because she promoting an online bingo site and I messaged her saying I didn’t think it was ethical that she was promoting gambling. She sent me an arsey reply saying that she wasn’t promoting it (despite it being marked as an ad) and that I was shortsighted if I believed everyone was promoting something online (which is what she does on a daily basis)
Basically she’s full of tit and doesn’t like people calling her up on it and just labels them as bullies
That’s ridiculous. Does she not know what an ad is ??

I always wondered how she was a 22 when even when I was at my biggest I was not bigger than her but was bigger than a 22.
yet she’s lost a lot of weight but still a 22?
I remember when I used to read blogs and she claimed she shopped in la senza for underwear and I was really confused as the biggest size was a 16 and she claimed the pants fitted and were often large on her.
She does look nice. Her hair is a lovely colour and her skin is good. But the fairness shines through now.

I believe the most medical term you can relate it too is "mothers apron" ..

There was a program on the BBC last year about pioneering surgeries at a hospital in Birmingham and there was a lady on there who had the same kind of belly due to another medical condition which caused her to swell and hold alot of water retention. She lost loads of weight and had her "apron" cut off as hers was hanging on the floor as she walked 🤢

She is a very interesting shape, for sure!

• Haha
I always wondered how she was a 22 when even when I was at my biggest I was not bigger than her but was bigger than a 22.
yet she’s lost a lot of weight but still a 22?
I remember when I used to read blogs and she claimed she shopped in la senza for underwear and I was really confused as the biggest size was a 16 and she claimed the pants fitted and were often large on her.
She does look nice. Her hair is a lovely colour and her skin is good. But the fairness shines through now.
I’ve thought this a lot too. I can see how she is a 22 especially on the bottom half

I would have said bigger than a 22 around the waist? Surely.
I know we shouldn’t compare ourselves to others and I appreciate that she has slim legs and arms especially for her shape but even more so when she was bigger all over and now her waist is far bigger than mine was or certainly appears to be.
I’m now a 14/16 so a fair bit smaller but people not telling the truth about their size even in the so called body positive plus sized community does damage others. You see her wear supposedly a size 20 pair of leather leggings and you know you’re smaller so you buy the same size and can’t get them past your thighs, what does that do to that persons self image?
even when theystand back and can say well she’s obviously not telling the truth. The damage is already done to that person.
I’m all for health at any size and not shaming people for the way the body looks (I know what I said above doesn’t seem to tie in with that and for that I do apologise and know it’s not a nice thing to say) but al people want is honesty and transparency.

Reactions: 5
What do you all think about her going up north to hang with her Scottish insta besties? These friendships seem forced at best from Laura's side and I'm not sure what the end game is - more followers?

Shes been on a live tonight talking about her career in fraud and training. So, basically she worked at the fraud department at barclays and became a coach. No big deal. Even on her live she said she went 'ahead of herself'. She is so big headded

Also that jumper is awful and does her no favours

Shes been on a live tonight talking about her career in fraud and training. So, basically she worked at the fraud department at barclays and became a coach. No big deal. Even on her live she said she went 'ahead of herself'. She is so big headded

Also that jumper is awful and does her no favours
Off to check out the jumper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.