Whatlauraloves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ahh maybe then!
It’s just a shame she feels the need to do that. If I was staying in a beautiful hotel the last thing I’d want to do is fanny on taking photos of myself using a body scrub for Instagram! What a waste of a lovely experience/treat.

Reactions: 1
It’s just a shame she feels the need to do that. If I was staying in a beautiful hotel the last thing I’d want to do is fanny on taking photos of myself using a body scrub for Instagram! What a waste of a lovely experience/treat.
It’s all for the gram! I don’t know what’s gonna happen to all these ‘influencers’ when the bottom falls out of Instagram. Most of them don’t have a normal job to fall back on!

Reactions: 3
Laura thinks anyone who disagrees with her , or anyone who doesn't kiss her arse, is a troll

• Haha
I’m new to following Laura and was duped into thinking she was lovely. After reading your comments and going back to her stories I can definitely sense an edge to her. Also her white top teeth and grey bottom ones annoy me haha.

Just know for a fact she’s going to hate the St Moritz stuff just because it’s cheap. She’s a label snob.

I find all her posts exceptionally cringey with about 95% of them an ad - disclosed or otherwise. The posing with the scrubs or in her underwear, what’s the need?

Reactions: 7
Wow. I have been following her for ages and can’t believe what I am reading. She seemed so real and caring. She even messaged me back and forth for a while. Just shows you, you never really know what’s going on behind the gram

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.