Whatlauraloves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed as well she always does ADs late at night, why? It’s midnight and she’s just posting it now?!

Reactions: 3
Every outfit was just horrific. If I had to pick one I'd say the blue dress was the better one. Not a very good selection of clothes to be honest

Reactions: 1
I think she needs to size up as every outfit is clinging to her overhang. If they were bigger I don’t think it would look as bad.

I can’t believe she would actually go out wearing some of those outfits? People must be pointing and laughing?

If I ever put a bit of weight in on my stomach area I feel like it’s getting in the when I try and do stuff and feel so uncomfortable!!
so I really don’t get how it doesn’t bother her it must be so awkward and lots of stress on her body carrying all that weight in one place!

I think she needs to size up as every outfit is clinging to her overhang. If they were bigger I don’t think it would look as bad.

I can’t believe she would actually go out wearing some of those outfits? People must be pointing and laughing?

I don't know if people would be pointing and laughing that's a bit immature and harsh - but definitely shocked / looking

I seen her in Nandos before and felt like I'd spotted a yocal non celeb 🤣 couldn't wait to have a good look.. that was before she used to get her kit off, when she left us all wondering what was underneath.. Now of course nothing is left to the imagination

• Haha
Reactions: 5

As someone who is plus size, albeit smaller. I would never ever go out in some of the outfits that Laura does. I could and would never go in public with my top tucked into my trousers and walk around with my front ass out. It really isn’t a good look. As nasty as it is for saying it, it’s not okay and most of her outfits really would look better if she sized up. Your stomach is not supposed to hang over the top of your jeans.

Reactions: 8
Some of those outfits are awful.
I think Laura would do best to stay away from the clingy stuff.

Genuinely how does she do buckles on sandles or tie laces? When I've had more of a belly it's been a struggle and it's never been close to her, like not even near half her size.

Reactions: 8
Genuinely how does she do buckles on sandles or tie laces? When I've had more of a belly it's been a struggle and it's never been close to her, like not even near half her size.
She would rather die than admit that something isn’t perfect in her life!

I really don’t think she’s as happy as she desperately tries to portray. Nobody is that positive 24/7. Everything must be a struggle for her with her overhang in the way..

Reactions: 2
You would think with everything going on with covid , she would want to lose weight unless she wants to die early

The clothes in the haul were not the nicest, and definitely not for her shape 😔 I also hate the way she presents them, it makes me cringe and reminds me of a qvc presenter or something like that 😂😂 it’s too staged and unnatural, and she defo comes across as if she thinks she’s better than everyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You would think with everything going on with covid , she would want to lose weight unless she wants to die early
It's making me want to be healthy and I'm nowhere near that size so either shes thick and doesnt appreciate the effect of obesity or is lying to us about being happy being that size.

It's making me want to be healthy and I'm nowhere near that size so either shes thick and doesnt appreciate the effect of obesity or is lying to us about being happy being that size.
It’s mad ain’t it , all that excess weight and fat putting on the extra strain on organs , body doesn’t stand a chance of fighting the virus or any other kind of illness

I only found her page after reading about her on Jessica's page on her.... There is no way she is only a size 22/24.... I'm smaller than her and I wear mainly 24/26...... and as for the shoes with buckles... my tummy is not as big as her's and there is no way I can do shoes up alone unless I twist myself into some weird position with my foot up on a chair !! But it's a struggle !! She might feel fine with her size now as a young woman but wait till she's that size and mid 50's like me and it's a bloody struggle when everything hurts... knees, back..... etc..... it will take it's toll...... I'm using lockdown to try and get some weight off and feel healthier (no office snacks temptation!)..... the outfits in her haul were not very flattering - especially the trousers..... the best would of been for me the leopard print but it was no way a size 22 and it was way too short also !

Reactions: 5
I only found her page after reading about her on Jessica's page on her.... There is no way she is only a size 22/24.... I'm smaller than her and I wear mainly 24/26...... and as for the shoes with buckles... my tummy is not as big as her's and there is no way I can do shoes up alone unless I twist myself into some weird position with my foot up on a chair !! But it's a struggle !! She might feel fine with her size now as a young woman but wait till she's that size and mid 50's like me and it's a bloody struggle when everything hurts... knees, back..... etc..... it will take it's toll...... I'm using lockdown to try and get some weight off and feel healthier (no office snacks temptation!)..... the outfits in her haul were not very flattering - especially the trousers..... the best would of been for me the leopard print but it was no way a size 22 and it was way too short also !
She would actually wear this outside.....as it is too.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.