Whatlauraloves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to skip through all her stories lately, I'm a fat duck and would never dream of doing fake tan, good for her though. Whatever floats ya boat 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 6
duck me. This is not healthy.
I’m a big lass & I’m not here to fat shame but duck me! I’ve followed her for a while but I said previously that her stomach is so strange. I’ve never ever seen a shape like her. I really don’t know how she dresses herself. It’s like her arse is on back to front!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Again. I’m that shape. It is possible you know.
although I think she’s put on quite a lot of weight recently. Her face is fatter and her belly is definitely larger.
I mean though, everyone is chubbing up at the moment so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Doesn’t this look like an AD? Can’t see that it says it anywhere? Why would she go into so much detail it just recommending it as a personal favourite?
Unless it’s one of those that she submitted and got rejected like the Baxter’s soup one 😂 shes written “i get mine from Boots so I can get my ad card points from there” why not just say advantage... I reckon she’s hidden the ad in there!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Someone on here said she had cushings disease
- google it
That’s what my she’s got that overhang
She needs medical help!

Reactions: 2
Cushing disease could definitely explain it. It must be awful having to drag the belly around all day. It must be heavy.

Reactions: 4
I read the clarins post yesterday, she’s edited the post to say that she’s at hardwick hall hotel after someone called her out on it in the comments. There were also 4 or 5 negative comments regarding clarins and it’s animal testing-all of which have been deleted today...clearly doesn’t want that kind of negativity on her post!

Reactions: 3
I read the clarins post yesterday, she’s edited the post to say that she’s at hardwick hall hotel after someone called her out on it in the comments. There were also 4 or 5 negative comments regarding clarins and it’s animal testing-all of which have been deleted today...clearly doesn’t want that kind of negativity on her post!
I live close to Hardwick Hall & I thought it was closed due to Covid 19! It boils my piss that she gets gifted all these free stays for a piss poor review. She goes to their spa at Ramside as well,which I guess will be free too.
I really do think I need to come off social media it’s making me so angry at the moment.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.