Whatlauraloves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mlm huns flogging their guff ant time, but at this time especially, is absolutely obscene and she should be ashamed. Disgrace.

Reactions: 8
These perfumes don’t really smell like the real thing, I’ve heard the waffle “they’re the same as the big brands just in a different bottle” and they are 100% not 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is the type of person who would smile at you then stab you in the back. I got a nasty message from her for calling her out over advertising some online gaming company and I said it was unethical....
She is absolutely not a 22. I am a fat cow and buy 20/22 from Boohoo and there’s no way she could squeeze her belly into their clothes. Stop lying!

Reactions: 8
Her and jess are the definition of just because you say it fits, doesn't mean it does and just because it's stretchy doesn't mean you should!

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20200429-012527_Instagram.jpg

£8 for some fabric softener is she taking the mick?
Honestly some of the shite she's peddling, she's got to be losing followers.

Reactions: 13
Just watched her stories of her our walking... I knew she would a be a shoe dragger!!! Pick your feet up!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
1588169173737.png
emotional - she should be emotional going out - shes deffo over a bmi of 40 so should be shielding! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Those trousers are 4 inches too long because her stomach is stopping them from actually being worn on her waist like they’re designed.
also the sly placing of AD grips my tit.

Reactions: 4
Those trousers are 4 inches too long because her stomach is stopping them from actually being worn on her waist like they’re designed.
also the sly placing of AD grips my tit.
Oh god I can’t unsee it now. All that fat on her stomach surrounding her internal organs is so so bad.

Why can’t these plus size influencers see the bigger picture here, health wise? Baffling.

Reactions: 3
duck me. This is not healthy.
Those bottoms must be hanging on within an inch of their life. She could do with going up about 2 sizes in them, they're not supposed to skim the bottom of your belly like that! Jesus. Forcing yourself into a 24 doesnt make you a 24 😵
Anyone else think shes just a genuinely foul person? She acts superior, has no personality and I dunno what she thinks she looks like waddling around shields with an attitude like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.