Whatlauraloves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those look awful, they seem like they’d look awful on anyone.

Not sure if it’s down to individual taste and what she’s choosing or if it all just looks like that but most of the stuff she shows from yours clothing looks cheap & nasty. Like easily flammable polyester tat.
There’s surely got to be someone out there who makes nicer, better quality and more flattering clothes?

Reactions: 3
She’s put a haul up. Her stomach hanging like that must be incredibly uncomfortable. She’s really putting her health at risk by carrying so much weight around there.

No way is she a size 22, size 28-30 more like 💀😱
I think you’re right. For it to fit over her whole stomach she would need a much bigger size.

Reactions: 4
So ok everything in that haul is a 24, she’s proved that, that’s fine, but I would argue they don’t fit as they are intended to at all. The light pink wrap style top was stretched all over her stomach when clearly it should have a bit of a flare at the bottom. I get that she accepts her body shape but it sort of seems against the point of being able to wear something if you can’t get the intended fit and just have to stretch it out?

Reactions: 1
I used to really like her being a local lass and all, but what's this pyramid scheme she's getting herself into?!

Reactions: 5
It must be, I just saw her mentioning "join my team" and thought :rolleyes:
I suppose as long as she doesn't bombard instagram with it, like some do - it will be okay. She joined the scheme so she can order her own perfumes so I can understand why she has done that. Just hope her page doesnt plug FM constantly

Reactions: 3
Just read back through this thread (apols to anyone whos post I've belatedly liked!) but thinking about her previous wedding, when I first started following her, she must have just split up with him, because I felt like I'd seen something about it then everything started getting covered up and it made me feel like I was going mad haha.

Her dad must live in a very posh area of South Tyneside so explains all the money (A lot of her pictures are filmed in what must be his street).

Oh really? Thought she always filmed in Westoe Village? Or does she just go up there for the backdrop?

So she recommends all influencers caption their stories but she doesn’t do it because she gets steriod injections!?? I’m lost..... 🤔

Reactions: 6
So she recommends all influencers caption their stories but she doesn’t do it because she gets steriod injections!?? I’m lost..... 🤔
I dont get that she can do all the stories but cant caption anything because she loses the feeling in her hand, I smell bullshit!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.