WhatLauraLoves #3 Liar Liar Laura's super stretched pants are on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she had to use a credit card to buy an £800 sofa absolutely astounds me. How can she be THAT broke? Is she earning nothing? I don’t get it. Get a real job Laura! I’d say I earn a pretty average wage, I’m not well off but I have savings and could use them to buy an £800 sofa. So how the hell an “influencer” can’t afford it just baffles me
Because she's been in debt for years according to her !! She used it as part of her sales pitch for selling FM, said she was earning so much money she was able to start paying off her credit card debts !

She's a typical example of someone who likes expensive things but can't afford them but buys them anyway because it's all about portraying herself a certain way! She's a fool !!

Reactions: 7
The fact she had to use a credit card to buy an £800 sofa absolutely astounds me. How can she be THAT broke? Is she earning nothing? I don’t get it. Get a real job Laura! I’d say I earn a pretty average wage, I’m not well off but I have savings and could use them to buy an £800 sofa. So how the hell an “influencer” can’t afford it just baffles me

She needs to get a job.

Reactions: 5
Because she's been in debt for years according to her !! She used it as part of her sales pitch for selling FM, said she was earning so much money she was able to start paying off her credit card debts !

She's a typical example of someone who likes expensive things but can't afford them but buys them anyway because it's all about portraying herself a certain way! She's a fool !!
Wants a champagne lifestyle on prosecco income

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m sure at one point she said she was at the level where you would qualify for the ‘free car’ meaning she would be quite a high up ‘distributor’, so she would probably at one point have been making a tit load of money! I absolutely cannot stand any form of MLM, as I’m sure something like 95% of the people involved make nothing or lose money!
From what I found online Pearl Orchid level seems to be £1000/£1500 PCM plus the option of a lease car with the contract in your name. If monthly targets are not met individual will end up bearing all the costs of the car (not totally clear how the car incentive works). There’s a limited choice of vehicles and doesn’t look as though she has gone for this option which is sensible….

• Sad
Reactions: 2
All

All for appearances. Look at the food for the party - could have got enough for party for a fraction of the cost but it wouldn’t have been so photogenic 🙄
Plus the balloons….
Jess had it for her party !! Came down with covid a few days later ...not sure it's wise to be sharing food like that where people breath over it constantly!!

Reactions: 4
From what I found online Pearl Orchid level seems to be £1000/£1500 PCM plus the option of a lease car with the contract in your name. If monthly targets are not met individual will end up bearing all the costs of the car (not totally clear how the car incentive works). There’s a limited choice of vehicles and doesn’t look as though she has gone for this option which is sensible….
I think her ' team ' has gone tits up tbh...was never going to work long term her ' recruiting ' from her vulnerable followers who once the initial interest wore off would struggle to make sales.. her engagement on her sales page is shockingly poor, even worse than her main Instagram account but no surprise there tbh as I'm sure people see through her bullshit.

Still we have some carefully edited pictures, that no one asked for or is bothered about seeing! , to look forward to from her ' party' ...why would you not just post in real time? ...oh wait that's because she will need to add all the affiliate links and tag all the brands in ...even her birthday will be a money making beg !

• Sick
I think her ' team ' has gone tits up tbh...was never going to work long term her ' recruiting ' from her vulnerable followers who once the initial interest wore off would struggle to make sales.. her engagement on her sales page is shockingly poor, even worse than her main Instagram account but no surprise there tbh as I'm sure people see through her bullshit.

Still we have some carefully edited pictures, that no one asked for or is bothered about seeing! , to look forward to from her ' party' ...why would you not just post in real time? ...oh wait that's because she will need to add all the affiliate links and tag all the brands in ...even her birthday will be a money making beg !
As predicted by @Bagpuss7 , here is the tagged birthday outfit... What a Grifter Laura is 😡

So much for SEPERATING private and WhatLauraLoves... Obviously her birthday doesn't fall under private???
Such a liar as always 🤥

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Laura Ferry using words like... "Upcycle??? Better for the environment???"
Don't make us laugh Laura!!! 😂

The dictionary definition of fake and bad for the environment is... Laura Ferry!!!

You've just bought a £700 cheap crappy sofa that by your own admission will only last a couple of years! You could have bought a 2nd hand one and had it re covered if you were truly into upcycling!!!

Your home is full of cheap plastic tat!

You promote crappy clothes made in sweat shops from the other side of the world every day nearly... They aren't good for the environment Laura!!!

Your covered head to toe in fake plastic hair and nails etc...

STOP GOD DAM LYING! YOU ARE NOT ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY IN ANY ASPECT OF YOUR FAKE, BAD STYLE OVER SUBSTANCE LIFE!

Recycling a "yarden chair" cos you cannot afford new ones as you've overspent on your birthday party!, fake hair, nails and eyelash maintenance DOES NOT MAKE YOU ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY..

YOUR AN ABSOLUTE LYING LIAR LAURA FERRY! 😡😡😡

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Fucks sake, the birthday reel is making me retch! Stop with the peace signs already! head! 🤣🤢

• Haha
Ok guys, Pearl orchid level is car payments but also can earn you minimum £1000 a month.
Each product has a point value
(perfumes are 50 - 72 points a bottle).
To hit PO you need a minimum of 30,000 points.
It's not achievable on your own, which is why people "build teams" 🙄
So say you have 10 people under you, and they all make 500 points each, you automatically have 5000 points.
Now if each of those people have 1 person under them and they all make 500 points, thats 10,000 for you.
In your first month, if you hit first level, you get £300 bonus.
If you reach the 2nd level (starting from 0 points again) in your 2nd month you get an extra £500 (I think)
3rd month hit 4th level (again starting from 0 on the 1st) you get £800

I dont know if any of this makes sense to anyone. I do FM, but not for the levels because they're unattainable, but just to make a quick £5er here and there. I dont sell at what FM "recommend" because its too expensive. 9/10 I sell for £2/£3 above the buying price.
I have 3 people under me, and those 3 only use it come Christmas time really for gifts etc. I do like their perfumes for day to day though and I've tried ones I've not been able to afford ("real") before 😂

I get my kill at her as when I started following her she was doing a law degree ... which I thought was dubious given the time she had for her blog. Fast forward a decade and she is selling fake perfumes and using a credit card to buy a sofa... the lassie has been lying for years

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The absolute cheek she has advertising a steamer 😂😂
I’m bleeping done with these absolute fakes on Instagram 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s advertising a hand steamer. I’ve never seen anything ironed that she’s worn! Brilliant!
She clearly never irons a thing ...but ' miss I don't read tattle ' has clearly been reading tattle because it's been commented on a lot here how crumpled and creased her clothes are and the fact she takes zero pride in how she presents things !

Reactions: 3
How old is the iron picture? It's definitely pre lockdown, she's a few stone lighter in the picture... Why keep lying Laura?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
How old is the iron picture? It's definitely pre lockdown, she's a few stoneighter in the picture... Why keep lying Laura?
It's definitely a recycled ad from years ago !!

She's reacting to what she's read here as always ! Even though she doesn't read here apparently!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.