WhatLauraLoves #3 Liar Liar Laura's super stretched pants are on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what to say 😱 looks like she’s wearing a nappy?! 😳
She's really is to be pitied now if she thinks that has anything to do with confidence....deliberately setting yourself upto be ridiculed and for people to feel sorry for you has nothing to do with confidence or inspiring others. She needs to change her therapist because they are clearly not helping her!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Good GRIEF, that is one of the worst outfits she has ever worn, and we know that’s REALLY saying something

It barely covers her ham pocket. How can she sit down in that? Or walk? Or do anything but stand like that?

Reactions: 11
Several weeks ago she said she was consciously SEPERATING her private life from her WhatLauraLoves life via counselling...

BIG FAT MASSIVE LIE!!!

Laura has recently shared...

Her "Private Yarden"
Her Private Birthday Party
The new sofa in her home...
Picture from her holiday to Rothbury...
The fact her ill father is moving in with her...
The fact her house is leaking water...

SUCH A LIAR saying she's keeping her private life private!

Is she grifting for someone to fix things for free??? 🤔

She really really is one fudged up woman!!!

PS, She also lied when she said she doesn't read here!

She was called out for having a bio on Instagram that said Happy and confident... It's been changed to... "building my confidence and helping you build yours" 😂

STOP LYING LAURA! We know you read here! 😡
She's in a rented property so all she has to do is call her landlord ! She's soo bloody fake!

Reactions: 5
All

All for appearances. Look at the food for the party - could have got enough for party for a fraction of the cost but it wouldn’t have been so photogenic 🙄
Plus the balloons….
The party food was given to Laura for free from that company.

This makes a mockery of plus size women!! She looks horrific with it strangling her belly like that and if she stepped outside she would be a laughing stock. I don’t care about the body positivity, wear what you want crowd, some size 8 girls looks terrible in leggings, some size 16 girls look fabulous in them. You should want to look your best, show off your best features. How Laura even had the nerve to post that picture is beyond me, how can she not see what we all see?!

Reactions: 12
I can’t even deal with this 🤦🏻‍♀️ I mean wtf is it supposed to be!! I’m sorry but no woman in their right mind would think ‘oh yeah I’m gonna order that jumper dress and tuck my belly in it’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m a plus size girl and I think she looks an absolute twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Completely agree. I have a low belly too, is that what I look like when I dress up to go out? She is giving no one confidence, quite the opposite.
I'm sure you look nothing like her. Laura is an embarrassment to us plus-sized women.

Completely agree. I have a low belly too, is that what I look like when I dress up to go out? She is giving no one confidence, quite the opposite.
Don't upset yourself....she doesn't leave the house dressed like that ! This is all part of her latest bullshit money making scam that she labels as ' trying to build my confidence ' ...she's full of tit as we all know ...only thing she's interested in is lining her pockets by selling any old shite that the vulnerable who follow her will buy !

Shes joining the string of influencers who wear clothes and take mirror selfies but would not step out in the clothes they're trying to advertise.

Why did she not shoot that outfit in the street or the multi storey car park?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I thought bare legs too..awful either way ! And how she imagines that jumper is oversized ..perhaps if she sized up 2 sizes
It is her bare legs, the leggings she mentions are black. I’m still shocked she thought having her legs out like that was a good look.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else get the impression shes moving her dad in because she can't afford to pay her bills on her new rental and she's going to be claiming carer allowance for him? For someone just moving in with her for now she's giving the impression that he's moving in with her permanently!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone else get the impression shes moving her dad in because she can't afford to pay her bills on her new rental and she's going to be claiming carer allowance for him? For someone just moving in with her for now she's giving the impression that he's moving in with her permanently!!
💯 % agree...
There is absolutely nothing altruistic about Laura Ferry...

Daddy has to be moving in so Laura can benefit from the situation...

He probably gets Personal Independence Payments and gets a brand new mobility car that Laura will claim is hers...

Wonder if she's now going to start promoting incontinence aids and mobility products on the Laura will flog anything page 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.