WhatLauraLoves #3 Liar Liar Laura's super stretched pants are on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone do an AL / Swipe up for a bleeping iron for the bint please.
That reel. The yellow dress. What.the.duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she’s after a free suite now! If she says that yadiyadiyadi ya…one more time I am going to lob my pc out the window! So much for clearing her debts!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s with the hand movements on that video? Christ on a bike it was irritating.
go to IKEA with a van and buy a sofa. Job done. Ffs.

• Haha
No explanation as to how she broke the sofa??? Who breaks a sofa??? 🤔 😂

ONCE AGAIN LAURA YOUR NOT SEPERATING YOUR HOME LIFE FROM YOU WHATLAURALOVES LIFE ARE YOU 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can always tell when she is lying as the hands flap about and she doesn't sustain eye contact with the camera ... clearly looking for a free suite

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Laura put on such a "woe is me act" whilst pretending not to beg for a sofa.

Who looks 1st on Facebook for a sofa?

Why can she not goto a shop and buy one as someone said earlier?

She loves IKEA, IKEA sell sofas, IKEA accept bank cards 😂 why did she have to tell everyone she has no cash and must pay by card? Sympathy? Free sofa?

She says she cannot afford much BUT wants a reputable company with sofa aftercare??? 🤔 Who are you kidding Laura 😂

Let's hope it's not plastic or it will need to go on the fake Laura list lol

Reactions: 6
You can always tell when she is lying as the hands flap about and she doesn't sustain eye contact with the camera ... clearly looking for a free suite
Oh wow the begging was there for all to see, even down to her colour preference!

She's shameless ...here's a thought why not postpone the unnecessary party you can't afford to throw, do what everyone else does that buys a sofa , do your own research, spend your own money and order and buy your own ! Absolutely vile way to behave !!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
More failed reverse psychology from Laura!

The giveaway that she does read here is that she wouldn't keep writing chapter and verse on the subject if she didn't know what we were saying! 🙄

Laura LOVES to be a victim... Laura loves to lie... Laura loves to play mind games...

Laura does the BIGGEST disservice to plus size women on the Internet... Just because a "few" sheep tell her she's wonderful, (probably Laura herself from here made up accounts) the REST of the us find her service to plus size women humiliating, embarrassing and ridiculous 😡

STOP LYING, SIMPLES LAURA
bullshit. She went crying about people to their employers instead for telling the truth about her. How about you come speak to me/us woman to woman instead of telling our employers who really don’t care because it has nothing to do with them?

I certainly don't troll Laura, I call out her lies and damage she causes to plus size women on a site designed to do it on.

Telling plus size women they will look fabulous in 99% of the clothes she lies about deserves to be called out!

Having a bio that says she's confident and happy is the BIGGEST lie, her woe is Laura posts certainly don't scream confident and happy! 🤥🙄

Tell the truth Laura, its that simple 🙄
Exactly! Apparently I said ‘derogatory’ things about her so I went back and looked at what I said, you know, in case I had some kind of aneurysm, but no, I said she lied about her dress size as she held up a size 18 top and she’s not a size 18. The whole thing was captured on a live! The name of this thread says it all, liar.

You know, this first picture I think she looks great, this is very flattering and I would actually wear that as a 16/18 girl. But then the second one? She is more than capable of dressing herself nice but chooses the £££££ over actually inspiring plus size women

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
If she can afford to buy pedigree dogs she can afford to buy a sofa. IKEA have plenty for under £500.

And don’t get me started on her refusal to even consider secondhand! Fur coat, no knickers Laura.

She’s clearly on the beg but it’s quite telling that she wants the company to put it together for her. Looks like Al definitely is long gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
why she do the Really quiet put on accent voice as well. Strange girl
All an act and part of her beggy sales pitch !

Some people don't have the means to buy a sofa, she clearly does. I'm sure if she was to add up how much she spends on hair, nails, lashes, botox etc etc every month she will find she has more than enough money to buy her own sofa.. it's disgusting that she behaves in this manner.

Reactions: 6
She really is something else live to your means and if can save a few quid go second hand. Entitled springs to mind

Reactions: 4
Why did she look on Facebook for a sofa when she said she wants to pay by credit card? Pretty sure most sellers on there only accept cash? More lies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Why did she look on Facebook for a sofa when she said she wants to pay by credit card? Pretty sure most sellers on there only accept cash? More lies.
God she is SUCH a phoney and faker, it’s unreal 😂 that horrendous fake voice she puts on and all the talking with hands is a dead giveaway that she’s ‘pitching’ for some local company to gift her a free couch.

duck off Laura and buy your own couch!! Anyone that can afford to buy 2 frenchie puppies can afford their own stuff 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 9
What says Laura is addicted to social media without saying Laura addicted to social media?

When her goto destination for a new sofa is Facebook 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whats the bets in a week she will show us her #gifted #AF sofa. I have second hand embarrassment watching the Beggy Mitchell looking for a freebie

• Haha
Oh yes, definitely on the ponce.
That "yarden" wasn't done on the cheap 🙄 £138 on paint for the floor and shes got tons left over is not doing it on the cheap

I'm also a hefty fucker, and wouldn't go near those chairs. I'd only have to put a finger on it and it would disintegrate underneath me 😂
I was thinking same. There’s no way she’ll fit in those.

Why wear an old dress that people can see your big knickers through??? 🤔 😂
She looked like tit in that dress. With her big gut, she needs draping. Not a dress that cuts straight across her problem area.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I don’t see a lot of her insta stuff cos she bores me but duck me I cannot believe the state of that coat 😳 it’s creased to duck, I wouldn’t dare wear it out like that and she’s bleeping modeling it for Insta, has she actually lost her mind?????

and the sofa beg omg! She’s either bullshitting that she can’t afford it or if she actually can’t afford it then how embarrassing is it that she hasn’t got enough money to buy a bleeping sofa 😂😂😂 these influencers get paid stupid amounts so it proves how unsuccessful she is 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.