Whatlauraloves #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She surely can’t be happy being that big. Her heart must be under a lot of pressure. yes I know we need plus size clothing .I know everyone can’t be be like a match stick. But health’s number 1

Reactions: 2
Exactly, there surely comes a point in your life when you say duck this isn't right. I'm done it myself, battled with my weight all my life but still didn't continue until I was bed-bound!

Reactions: 3
Exactly, there surely comes a point in your life when you say duck this isn't right. I'm done it myself, battled with my weight all my life but still didn't continue until I was bed-bound!
Ahh but she’s Miss Confident! Loves her body etc etc blah blah blah !! She's constantly preaching that she loves herself just as she is !!

Reactions: 5
I don't understand how with such a rigorous skin regime which she films nearly everyday, and bucket loads of facial products that she advertises nearly everyday, how Laura's skin looks so rough and has loads of pimples and blackheads on it etc? 🤔

Why do I always feel like Laura is lying to her followers??? 🤔

Adds to list...

FAKE hair ✅
FAKE eyebrows ✅
FAKE eyelashes ✅
FAKE lip liner ✅
FAKE tan ✅
FAKE nails ✅
FAKE perfume ✅
FAKE size ✅

FAKE skincare regime ✅

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't understand how with such a rigorous skin regime which she films nearly everyday, and bucket loads of facial products that she advertises nearly everyday, how Laura's skin looks so rough and has loads of pimples and blackheads on it etc? 🤔

Why do I always feel like Laura is lying to her followers??? 🤔

Adds to list...

FAKE hair ✅
FAKE eyebrows ✅
FAKE eyelashes ✅
FAKE lip liner ✅
FAKE tan ✅
FAKE nails ✅
FAKE perfume ✅
FAKE size ✅

FAKE skincare regime ✅
Also fake teeth.

I know we should embrace all bodies but why does she wear clothes that cut her tummy in half so it literally looks like a bum on back to front. It's OK to wear a longer top Laura....it doesn't mean your ashamed
Yeah I agree, short of wearing a neon sign with an arrow pointing to it she couldn't really make her tummy more of a prominent feature really could she.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm assuming her latest rant is aimed at people who call her out...

If she didn't lie all the time in a public arena and deliberately wear clothes that make her, and any plus size woman who she's pushing to buy them, look a complete fool, SHE'D HAVE PRAISE for rising above her big obesity issues...

If she wasn't so fake when daily telling everyone she's authentic, there wouldn't be any negativety to read about authenticity...

When your repeatedly selling a lie in SUCH A PUBLIC WAY, the people who see your lies are always going to comment...

If you CHOOSE to come to Tattle to read truths about you & your behaviour that you cannot handle, stop coming to Tattle! We certainly don't come to you, we correct your lies on a site designed for calling out blaggers and liars.

PS

A "good person with good intentions"
Does NOT try to build a career based upon deception and lies!

A "good person" would have nobody saying anything negative about them if they were true and authentic!

A "good person" who battled with obesity would NEVER try and make other plus size women look ridiculous and stupid, a good person would champion designer's who made clothes designed for a fuller figure, not cheap brands who upsized clothes designed for non obese women.

I'm furious with her rant as she's trying to use reverse psychology and play the victim to the people who havent yet seen through her bull...

A LIARS WORST ENEMY IS SOMEONE WHO REMEMBERS 😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm assuming her latest rant is aimed at people who call her out...

If she didn't lie all the time in a public arena and deliberately wear clothes that make her, and any plus size woman who she's pushing to buy them, look a complete fool, SHE'D HAVE PRAISE for rising above her big obesity issues...

If she wasn't so fake when daily telling everyone she's authentic, there wouldn't be any negativety to read about authenticity...

When your repeatedly selling a lie in SUCH A PUBLIC WAY, the people who see your lies are always going to comment...

If you CHOOSE to come to Tattle to read truths about you & your behaviour that you cannot handle, stop coming to Tattle! We certainly don't come to you, we correct your lies on a site designed for calling out blaggers and liars.

PS

A "good person with good intentions"
Does NOT try to build a career based upon deception and lies!

A "good person" would have nobody saying anything negative about them if they were true and authentic!

A "good person" who battled with obesity would NEVER try and make other plus size women look ridiculous and stupid, a good person would champion designer's who made clothes designed for a fuller figure, not cheap brands who upsized clothes designed for non obese women.

I'm furious with her rant as she's trying to use reverse psychology and play the victim to the people who havent yet seen through her bull...

A LIARS WORST ENEMY IS SOMEONE WHO REMEMBERS 😡
Brilliantly said 👍

Absolutely couldn't agree more with all that was written but especially the lying part. She is a compulsive liar and time and again is called out on here for it.

I've lost count of the number of times she has said she never reads her, apparently her friends ( who needs enemies when you have friends like that!) report back to her after reading here. Liar !

She also stated repeatedly last year how happy she was, how amazing her life was, how successful she had become via flogging the FM shite, the dogs had completed her happiness, she was living her dreams etc etc ... More lies.

I honestly feel sorry for her, there is nothing she won't do to sell those awful cheap clothes. Why would you attach something supposedly so personal to a post clearly set up to flog those awful PLT outfits ?

And that shapeless leopard print monstrosity which looks like she has tucked her sagging nipples into the overstretched elasticated waist 😳 seriously who is she imagining is going to want to go out looking like that ? The whole outfit looks cheap and nasty and not in the least flattering to her shape.

And finally ( apologies for writing a post similar to her usual war and piece sermons!) Her lips.. the lips that apparently she suffers with swelling and allergic reactions etc etc ...she's finally admitted to having fillers or whatever other crap she has pumped into them. Definitely not looking good with those noticeable swellings above her cupids bow.

Reactions: 7
That outfit reminds me of when I went to a fancy dress party as a Cavewoman, all she’s missing is a club and it would be the exact outfit 😂😂

Couldn’t help but be distracted by her tit eyelashes too, maybe need to book an appointment to get them done Laura Hun? Maybe ‘your friends’ that read here could pass that on to you? 🤣 they could also maybe pass on that I think you’re nothing but a money grabbing cow? You do ads for clothes that make you look ridiculous... seriously they look tit, you would never wear them out in the real world (not just prancing about in car parks and lifts)! You seem to be pretty high up in a PYRAMID SCHEME, taking advantage of vulnerable people, you might make money from selling cat piss perfume (it is not the same as the original!!) but the people below you probably don’t. You’re fake and disingenuous and would clearly flog a dead horse if you thought you could make a bit of money out of it.
I’d also like to add, you’re really boring and your stories are always so long winded and self indulgent, honestly babe, no one cares about your ‘pampering’ and skin care that you seem to rotate on a daily basis, to flog to one of the 10 people who actually think your content is ‘lush’ 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That Leopard print thing is awful! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Does she really not see how awful the whole look is?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That Leopard print thing is awful! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Does she really not see how awful the whole look is?
She is totally deluded! My god that leopard print thing is awful! Her bangers look like spaniels ears. I am lost for words seriously get a grip Laura - look in the mirror

• Haha
She is totally deluded! My god that leopard print thing is awful! Her bangers look like spaniels ears. I am lost for words seriously get a grip Laura - look in the mirror
This is the problem, Laura KNOWS she looks ridiculous, and KNOWS any plus size woman would look ridiculous in the clothes she promotes YET SHE STILL keeps lying and promoting them... Money money money... That's all that matters to her 😡

This is the problem, Laura KNOWS she looks ridiculous, and KNOWS any plus size woman would look ridiculous in the clothes she promotes YET SHE STILL keeps lying and promoting them... Money money money... That's all that matters to her 😡
I disagree. I think she has her head so far up her own arse that she does think she looks good...I think she is that deluded!

• Heart
Lengthy reply in response to Laura's lengthy guilt tripping posts...

FAKE hair ✅
FAKE eyebrows ✅
FAKE eyelashes ✅
FAKE lip liner ✅
FAKE tan ✅
FAKE nails ✅
FAKE perfume ✅
FAKE size ✅
FAKE skincare regime ✅
FAKE teeth ✅
FAKE personality ✅
FAKE Instagram voice ✅
FAKE promoter of absolute tat ✅
FAKE victim ✅

When you sell lies, some people don't seem to mind whilst some others do!

Selling fake perfume is one thing as most people know its fake and they make a decision based on their knowledge.

Pretending you champion plus size women whilst lying about your own size is completely another...

Size DOES NOT matter UNLESS your a plus size fashion and lifestyle influencer who's main source of income comes from your "plus size" brand.

You cannot kid plus size women regarding size. Repeatedly doing so makes you lose credibility everytime you do it and makes you look like you cannot admit the truth re your size despite being a plus size influencer... The irony! It also makes people openly criticise you for lying.

Supporting and encouraging cheap fashion brands who make money by "up sizing" clothes for slimmer women is treacherous!!!

An item designed for a size 10 frame, upsized to a size 28, but not changing the design for a plus size frame is a cheap way for brands to sell clothes and make huge profits. They certainly don't care about plus size women, if they did they'd design ranges specifically for women who have larger and more challenging frames.

Plus size women want to feel as attractive and confident as non plus sized women. Being plus sized and having a career promoting plus sized fashion gives a platform to showcase clothes specifically designed for plus sized lumps and bumps. Those clothes not only fit a larger frame properly but they dont shine neon signs on areas plus size women feel insecure about.

In her pursuit to get more followers and be more famous, Laura celebrates the upsized clothes that make her and the women she's supposed to be championing look utterly RIDICULOUS. Nobody could ever have any confidence stepping out in an outfit that doesn't fit them and makes them look really stupid. People are going to stare and point, not because your plus size, but because you look ridiculous!

She should be calling out these brands for upsizing clothes and doing plus size customers such a dis service instead of crawling up their behinds in pursuit of more likes and popularity.

There are clothes designers who work really hard designing clothes for plus size figures. Laura's decision to not celebrate these designers and heavily focus on cheap sweatshop upsized ranges screams she's only bothered about getting more likes and views. It's like putting a size 10 woman in an outfit designed specifically for a size 30 woman? It would look ridiculous!

Laura promotes a "confident and happy life" right at the beginning of her social media bio. She's lying right there, right at the start! Rants about requiring therapy as she's so anxious and miserable completely contradict her happy confident tag line!

We are born with what we are born with. Changing EVERY changeable aspect of one's self and adorning your body with so many fake versions IS NOT the sign of a confident & happy person! Confident happy people celebrate who they are without the need to change every part of their being! Laura has chosen to reject her natural self and cover herself in fakeness whilst lying by selling fake confidence and happiness???

Blaming the people who see through her lies and call her out, (on a site designed to call out people who lie whilst making an income from social media) is incredulous!

Why should we silently accept lies from a person who is a traitor to great looking and flattering plus size fashion, and a woman who arse licks influencers ranges of sweat shop upsized fashion?

Why should we silently accept advice from someone who sells confidence and happiness yet who is clearly not confident and not happy with ANY part of her body?

Everything has foundations. You need solid foundations to build anything on.

Building a positive brand, a lifestyle, a plus size influencing career, they all require solid and honest foundations to succeed.

When the tag lines are a lie, there's a massive problem.

When being honest about ones plus SIZE is a lie, there is a problem.

When belittling your audience by lying to them about what will suit and flatter them, there is a big problem.

When you sell a confident and happy lifestyle, but you are not confident and not happy, there is a massive problem.

When you have no moral compass regarding promoting designers who cheaply upsize rather than design a plus size range, there is a massive problem.

When you blame the people who call you out on your many LIES and lack of moral compass for the cause, for damaging your mental health, there is a massive problem.

The PROBLEM WITH LAURA IS LAURA, SIMPLE.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.