Whatlauraloves #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to have to be the special kid of the classroom here

il be honest I do find her attractive face wise ( though trust not all time)

but the actual spice smoking duck is this? She looks.....eh?
That's her pretending she's out in a bar dressed in another of her too short, too tight dresses that she can't sit comfortably in ! That's not a current picture! Her nails always give her away, those are the acrylics she broke the rules to get done during the last lockdown ! Another lie !

Lengthy reply in response to Laura's lengthy guilt tripping posts...

FAKE hair ✅
FAKE eyebrows ✅
FAKE eyelashes ✅
FAKE lip liner ✅
FAKE tan ✅
FAKE nails ✅
FAKE perfume ✅
FAKE size ✅
FAKE skincare regime ✅
FAKE teeth ✅
FAKE personality ✅
FAKE Instagram voice ✅
FAKE promoter of absolute tat ✅
FAKE victim ✅

When you sell lies, some people don't seem to mind whilst some others do!

Selling fake perfume is one thing as most people know its fake and they make a decision based on their knowledge.

Pretending you champion plus size women whilst lying about your own size is completely another...

Size DOES NOT matter UNLESS your a plus size fashion and lifestyle influencer who's main source of income comes from your "plus size" brand.

You cannot kid plus size women regarding size. Repeatedly doing so makes you lose credibility everytime you do it and makes you look like you cannot admit the truth re your size despite being a plus size influencer... The irony! It also makes people openly criticise you for lying.

Supporting and encouraging cheap fashion brands who make money by "up sizing" clothes for slimmer women is treacherous!!!

An item designed for a size 10 frame, upsized to a size 28, but not changing the design for a plus size frame is a cheap way for brands to sell clothes and make huge profits. They certainly don't care about plus size women, if they did they'd design ranges specifically for women who have larger and more challenging frames.

Plus size women want to feel as attractive and confident as non plus sized women. Being plus sized and having a career promoting plus sized fashion gives a platform to showcase clothes specifically designed for plus sized lumps and bumps. Those clothes not only fit a larger frame properly but they dont shine neon signs on areas plus size women feel insecure about.

In her pursuit to get more followers and be more famous, Laura celebrates the upsized clothes that make her and the women she's supposed to be championing look utterly RIDICULOUS. Nobody could ever have any confidence stepping out in an outfit that doesn't fit them and makes them look really stupid. People are going to stare and point, not because your plus size, but because you look ridiculous!

She should be calling out these brands for upsizing clothes and doing plus size customers such a dis service instead of crawling up their behinds in pursuit of more likes and popularity.

There are clothes designers who work really hard designing clothes for plus size figures. Laura's decision to not celebrate these designers and heavily focus on cheap sweatshop upsized ranges screams she's only bothered about getting more likes and views. It's like putting a size 10 woman in an outfit designed specifically for a size 30 woman? It would look ridiculous!

Laura promotes a "confident and happy life" right at the beginning of her social media bio. She's lying right there, right at the start! Rants about requiring therapy as she's so anxious and miserable completely contradict her happy confident tag line!

We are born with what we are born with. Changing EVERY changeable aspect of one's self and adorning your body with so many fake versions IS NOT the sign of a confident & happy person! Confident happy people celebrate who they are without the need to change every part of their being! Laura has chosen to reject her natural self and cover herself in fakeness whilst lying by selling fake confidence and happiness???

Blaming the people who see through her lies and call her out, (on a site designed to call out people who lie whilst making an income from social media) is incredulous!

Why should we silently accept lies from a person who is a traitor to great looking and flattering plus size fashion, and a woman who arse licks influencers ranges of sweat shop upsized fashion?

Why should we silently accept advice from someone who sells confidence and happiness yet who is clearly not confident and not happy with ANY part of her body?

Everything has foundations. You need solid foundations to build anything on.

Building a positive brand, a lifestyle, a plus size influencing career, they all require solid and honest foundations to succeed.

When the tag lines are a lie, there's a massive problem.

When being honest about ones plus SIZE is a lie, there is a problem.

When belittling your audience by lying to them about what will suit and flatter them, there is a big problem.

When you sell a confident and happy lifestyle, but you are not confident and not happy, there is a massive problem.

When you have no moral compass regarding promoting designers who cheaply upsize rather than design a plus size range, there is a massive problem.

When you blame the people who call you out on your many LIES and lack of moral compass for the cause, for damaging your mental health, there is a massive problem.

The PROBLEM WITH LAURA IS LAURA, SIMPLE.
Yes to all of this !

The Hinch/ Tesco crap was the turning point for me in many ways ! A perfect opportunity to call out both of Hinch and Tescos for not being inclusive with sizings but instead she chose to squeeze herself into the smaller sizes and brown nose the Hinch. That showed her up for exactly what she is - dishonest and fake and certainly not an honest advocate for larger plus size women !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m going to have to be the special kid of the classroom here

il be honest I do find her attractive face wise ( though trust not all time)

but the actual spice smoking duck is this? She looks.....eh?

I honestly think if she got this dress in her actual true size it would be a. Flattering dress in her not the size she believes she is

Reactions: 2
Just caught up on the video. Ive no words. I'm a size 24/26 sometimes 28. I feel awful. Shes made me feel terrible about myself saying she's a 22-24. I feel nowhere near her size, but now I'm feeling crappy over it!

Hey my lovely please don't let your size define you. Its sad when people who are promoting clothes cannot be honest about their size. I have a insta page for fashion. Yes I try to take pics at flattering angles but be real. Chin up girl xxx

Reactions: 6
Just caught up on the video. Ive no words. I'm a size 24/26 sometimes 28. I feel awful. Shes made me feel terrible about myself saying she's a 22-24. I feel nowhere near her size, but now I'm feeling crappy over it!
Hi Alice... I'm so sorry this lying Instagrammer is confusing your self perception.

Laura lies, please remember that.

Try not to use her as any kind of role model or guide. She is utterly deluded and doing such a dis service to plus size women.

"Normal" plus size influencers say their size and height so followers can see how things would work on them.

What laura loves to do is kid herself thus sadly kidding everyone else.

Nobody can be as fake as she is and be trusted give honest advice.

Use her "service" as a HOW NOT TO DRESS and behave and you'll not go far wrong.

Shame on you Laura 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
B56F651B-4B19-481A-973E-7A6E1B23E820.png

Paul’s Boutique... 5 years?? Wtaf? That’s at least 12 years ago that was a thing surely?

• Haha
From 3 years ago, made me chuckle View attachment 573495
Sorry but I'm plus sized and have a biggish belly and I'd never let it be there looking like a front arse! It'd really not difficult to buy clothes that fit and flatter. I now the Tess Holliday community want us to believe we can wear anything a skinny girl can, but you can't without literally making an arse of yourself.

I wish these plus sized bloggers would actually show some decent fashion instead of trying to gain attention by wearing clothes that don't fit. They're turning themselves into attractions, like a modern day freak show. It's so sad to see.

Reactions: 15
Sorry but I'm plus sized and have a biggish belly and I'd never let it be there looking like a front arse! It'd really not difficult to buy clothes that fit and flatter. I now the Tess Holliday community want us to believe we can wear anything a skinny girl can, but you can't without literally making an arse of yourself.

I wish these plus sized bloggers would actually show some decent fashion instead of trying to gain attention by wearing clothes that don't fit. They're turning themselves into attractions, like a modern day freak show. It's so sad to see.
Unfortunately they chase the freebies and money ! Laura is notorious for flogging any old tat for anyone that waves a fiver at her !

I completely agree about this current popular trend for wearing clothes that highlight and draw attention to certain body parts that are deemed to be unattractive, and of course if you are happy to wear a cropped top that shows off your large stomach by all means do it but do it for the right reasons !

Personally I prefer to dress to flatter my shape and size and see absolutely no need to squeeze into clothes 2 sizes to small and soo short that there is an eclipse everytime i bend over ! Unlike Laura who is in complete denial about her true size !!

Tess Holliday is beautiful though, I think you can get away with a lot with a face and all-round level of attractiveness Tess has that maybe average looking women could not.

I’m about a size 20 with pretty much all my weight in my low, heavy belly and I know that covering it up rather than flaunting it is way more flattering.

Reactions: 5
Tess Holliday is beautiful though, I think you can get away with a lot with a face and all-round level of attractiveness Tess has that maybe average looking women could not.

I’m about a size 20 with pretty much all my weight in my low, heavy belly and I know that covering it up rather than flaunting it is way more flattering.

I'm not sure I agree Tess is beautiful, she has a lot of work to look naturally beautiful including lip fillers and botox plus she is not a very pleasant person

Tess is blessed with carrying a lot of weight on her arms and legs which make outfits easier to style absolutely but she is so big now im not sure that could be said. I mean since her split with Nick her weight gain is to the point I don't think anyone cant see she is struggling to move.

Reactions: 7
I'm not sure I agree Tess is beautiful, she has a lot of work to look naturally beautiful including lip fillers and botox plus she is not a very pleasant person

Tess is blessed with carrying a lot of weight on her arms and legs which make outfits easier to style absolutely but she is so big now im not sure that could be said. I mean since her split with Nick her weight gain is to the point I don't think anyone cant see she is struggling to move.
I'm inclined to agree , similar to Laura her personality is decidedly lacking and her integrity too !

The over use of all the fake additions, lashes, botox etc are a sure sign that someone is deeply unhappy with how they look.

All the faux spouting of confidence and positivity is done in order to increase sales of cheap clothing and is the real truth.

Yeah I second this. She's a pretty girl, but she has had help and she's very fortunate that the weight doesn't go that much to her face, like most people that size would have about 4 chins.

I'm all for plus size models, but to me, that isn't even plus size, it's not curvy. The really skinny models don't represent me, and neither do these massively overweight ones.

Reactions: 3
I genuinely have no idea who Laura represents or who her target audience is...

No one of any age would wear the ill filling monstrosities that she promotes.

Regarding fakeness, there is alot more fake things on Laura than there is real...

Nobody who's as confident as Laura keeps saying she is covers themselves in so much fakeness 🙄

So funny, on her 1st night out since lockdown ended she wears a floaty "cover all plus size lumps n bumps top" not the too small, sliding up the crack of her bum ridiculous clothes she models/promotes on her page the majority of the time...

Not feeling confident laura??? 🤔

If I remember rightly tonight's floaty top was a size too big for her aswell...

Wonder why she's not gone out in her bright pink shorts outfit 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Has she cut her own fringe 😬
Looks awful ! Her hair is dry and frizzy too and in really poor condition!

She's not got any lashes on or much makeup ..been reading here and trying to prove a point? 😴

So funny, on her 1st night out since lockdown ended she wears a floaty "cover all plus size lumps n bumps top" not the too small, sliding up the crack of her bum ridiculous clothes she models/promotes on her page the majority of the time...

Not feeling confident laura??? 🤔

If I remember rightly tonight's floaty top was a size too big for her aswell...

Wonder why she's not gone out in her bright pink shorts outfit 😂
Hilarious! Of all her short tight dresses that she is sooooo confident in that she could have worn, she goes out wearing a dress apparently a size too big that covers her from neck to thigh ....she is soo full of tit !

• Haha

Honestly haven’t seen what she looks like in years and had no idea she has split up with Nick. I know she’s had a lot done but I always found her very striking.

Oh my goodness, her hair looks in terrible condition! 😮 think she needs to give the bleach and the extensions a break for a bit! 😂 also the comment about her wearing a cover up outfit instead of any of the ones that make her feel confident (😂😂😂) is bang on, she is such a fraud! Absolute bullshitter/money grabber!

Edited to add: The fringe!! OMG. Has she cut it with a hedge trimmer? 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.