Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maracas

Hypocrite. I said she lied about her dress size (she openly said on a haul she was a size 18 a while back) and she goes straight to my employer whining saying I’m making ‘derogatory’ comments about her and she spouts this bullshit about it not being necessary to make comments!?

No it’s not necessary, it’s not necessary to try and ruin somebodies life over something so stupid either. Grow up. Sorry guys I can’t stay silent anymore!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
"Given that she's spent 11 years building her platform" you'd think she'd have more than 70k followers lol...

The brilliant "Rate My Takeaway" Guy has nearly 300k in less than a year...
Guess that's the difference between lying and telling the truth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Maracas

This has all just been tragic. I’m a size 18 girl and even I wouldn’t be seen dead in those dresses, there’s a reason she never shows the back of them! 😩

I’m pretty confident, that’s about feeling comfortable in my skin and knowing that size doesn’t define me, it doesn’t mean squeezing myself into some shit show of an outfit and claiming I can wear it because I’m ‘confident’

This is generally my style, longer length dress because nobody wants to see my arse hanging out, I felt fucking mint this day, you don’t have to have everything hanging out ‘because you can, because you are confident’ to promote being comfortable at a plus size, there are plenty of other brands who offer stylish decent good quality clothes for plus size girls

Jacket: Simply Be
Dress: F&F @ Tesco
Belt: Simply Be
Flatforms: Boohoo

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
A little baby has died today.....but its okay, as long as you share a video of you brushing your fake hair, with the usual smug look.
Unfortunately babies die every day. Are people supposed to stop going about their lives when someone dies? If so then it should be for all babies, not just those in the public eye right? It’s devastating what’s happened to her, I feel massively for the family, but I also feel for the millions of families who have babies dying who aren’t in the public eye, who must read comments like this and wonder why only babies of well known people should be grieved for.

• Wow

00lkj99

From 3 years ago, made me chuckle View attachment 573495
Sorry but I'm plus sized and have a biggish belly and I'd never let it be there looking like a front arse! It'd really not difficult to buy clothes that fit and flatter. I now the Tess Holliday community want us to believe we can wear anything a skinny girl can, but you can't without literally making an arse of yourself.

I wish these plus sized bloggers would actually show some decent fashion instead of trying to gain attention by wearing clothes that don't fit. They're turning themselves into attractions, like a modern day freak show. It's so sad to see.

JesusChristAlmighty

Bit hypocritical calling someone out for having an opinion?! No? Yet you reported someone to their employer. How ugly are you from the inside out? In your very own patronising words……. I’m sure you’re a lovely person deep down but there has to be an eminent of unhappiness and nastiness if you need to stalk someone to report them to their employer!!!
pots & kettles darling. Maybe take some of your own long winded advice. Laura.
Are you still claiming to be a size 22/24? Really? Lies are so ugly too.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Furnessian

VIP Member
Fucking hell, fancy going to the pub to avoid the football. Has Laura actually been into the real world before?

New thread suggestion:

“Doxxing ‘trolls’ for being blunt, I am such a fucking cunt”

• Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I'm assuming her latest rant is aimed at people who call her out...

If she didn't lie all the time in a public arena and deliberately wear clothes that make her, and any plus size woman who she's pushing to buy them, look a complete fool, SHE'D HAVE PRAISE for rising above her big obesity issues...

If she wasn't so fake when daily telling everyone she's authentic, there wouldn't be any negativety to read about authenticity...

When your repeatedly selling a lie in SUCH A PUBLIC WAY, the people who see your lies are always going to comment...

If you CHOOSE to come to Tattle to read truths about you & your behaviour that you cannot handle, stop coming to Tattle! We certainly don't come to you, we correct your lies on a site designed for calling out blaggers and liars.

PS

A "good person with good intentions"
Does NOT try to build a career based upon deception and lies!

A "good person" would have nobody saying anything negative about them if they were true and authentic!

A "good person" who battled with obesity would NEVER try and make other plus size women look ridiculous and stupid, a good person would champion designer's who made clothes designed for a fuller figure, not cheap brands who upsized clothes designed for non obese women.

I'm furious with her rant as she's trying to use reverse psychology and play the victim to the people who havent yet seen through her bull...

A LIARS WORST ENEMY IS SOMEONE WHO REMEMBERS 😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
I can’t believe she is using the tragic suicides of 3 people associated with Love Island as a way of getting attention

• Angry
  • Sick

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Following her branching out into homewares to steal hinch followers, and due to her latest haul, I need to add to the list

FAKE plastic houseplants ✅

FAKE hair ✅
FAKE eyebrows ✅
FAKE eyelashes ✅
FAKE lip liner ✅
FAKE tan ✅
FAKE nails ✅
FAKE perfume ✅
FAKE size ✅
FAKE skincare regime ✅
FAKE teeth ✅
FAKE personality ✅
FAKE Instagram voice ✅
FAKE promoter of absolute tat ✅
FAKE victim ✅

LAURA LOVES PLASTIC 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
I feel like Laura wanted her influencer journey to be exactly what jess' has become but there's a difference, Jess actually feels like you're watching a mates insta stories whereas Laura's are like a sermon with a put on voice.
I think we'll hear about jess' range but only Laura trying bits on to get a shout out on jess' page to try and grab some of her followers.
Jess, whilst grim at times with her hygiene and spot picking, is likeable ...Laura just continues to prove that no matter how many pampering sessions and ' confident ' outfits you wear you can't polish a turd !!

• Haha
  • Heart

sophiesox

Love how Laura has not been present on the gram today!!! Isnt it weird how she isnt on when one of her "friends" launches her plus size range with in the style ( jess on the plus size) I sense a bit of the green eyed monster will be fascinating to see if she congratulates her publicly the same as everyone else jn the plus size community!??, jelousy😨

• Heart
  • Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
Oh Christ, not “what’s wrong with being confident” again. Let’s settle this once and for all, there’s nothing wrong with being confident but utterly delusional *is* a huge issue.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
I’m going to have to be the special kid of the classroom here

il be honest I do find her attractive face wise ( though trust not all time)

but the actual spice smoking fuck is this? She looks.....eh?
That's her pretending she's out in a bar dressed in another of her too short, too tight dresses that she can't sit comfortably in ! That's not a current picture! Her nails always give her away, those are the acrylics she broke the rules to get done during the last lockdown ! Another lie !

Lengthy reply in response to Laura's lengthy guilt tripping posts...

FAKE hair ✅
FAKE eyebrows ✅
FAKE eyelashes ✅
FAKE lip liner ✅
FAKE tan ✅
FAKE nails ✅
FAKE perfume ✅
FAKE size ✅
FAKE skincare regime ✅
FAKE teeth ✅
FAKE personality ✅
FAKE Instagram voice ✅
FAKE promoter of absolute tat ✅
FAKE victim ✅

When you sell lies, some people don't seem to mind whilst some others do!

Selling fake perfume is one thing as most people know its fake and they make a decision based on their knowledge.

Pretending you champion plus size women whilst lying about your own size is completely another...

Size DOES NOT matter UNLESS your a plus size fashion and lifestyle influencer who's main source of income comes from your "plus size" brand.

You cannot kid plus size women regarding size. Repeatedly doing so makes you lose credibility everytime you do it and makes you look like you cannot admit the truth re your size despite being a plus size influencer... The irony! It also makes people openly criticise you for lying.

Supporting and encouraging cheap fashion brands who make money by "up sizing" clothes for slimmer women is treacherous!!!

An item designed for a size 10 frame, upsized to a size 28, but not changing the design for a plus size frame is a cheap way for brands to sell clothes and make huge profits. They certainly don't care about plus size women, if they did they'd design ranges specifically for women who have larger and more challenging frames.

Plus size women want to feel as attractive and confident as non plus sized women. Being plus sized and having a career promoting plus sized fashion gives a platform to showcase clothes specifically designed for plus sized lumps and bumps. Those clothes not only fit a larger frame properly but they dont shine neon signs on areas plus size women feel insecure about.

In her pursuit to get more followers and be more famous, Laura celebrates the upsized clothes that make her and the women she's supposed to be championing look utterly RIDICULOUS. Nobody could ever have any confidence stepping out in an outfit that doesn't fit them and makes them look really stupid. People are going to stare and point, not because your plus size, but because you look ridiculous!

She should be calling out these brands for upsizing clothes and doing plus size customers such a dis service instead of crawling up their behinds in pursuit of more likes and popularity.

There are clothes designers who work really hard designing clothes for plus size figures. Laura's decision to not celebrate these designers and heavily focus on cheap sweatshop upsized ranges screams she's only bothered about getting more likes and views. It's like putting a size 10 woman in an outfit designed specifically for a size 30 woman? It would look ridiculous!

Laura promotes a "confident and happy life" right at the beginning of her social media bio. She's lying right there, right at the start! Rants about requiring therapy as she's so anxious and miserable completely contradict her happy confident tag line!

We are born with what we are born with. Changing EVERY changeable aspect of one's self and adorning your body with so many fake versions IS NOT the sign of a confident & happy person! Confident happy people celebrate who they are without the need to change every part of their being! Laura has chosen to reject her natural self and cover herself in fakeness whilst lying by selling fake confidence and happiness???

Blaming the people who see through her lies and call her out, (on a site designed to call out people who lie whilst making an income from social media) is incredulous!

Why should we silently accept lies from a person who is a traitor to great looking and flattering plus size fashion, and a woman who arse licks influencers ranges of sweat shop upsized fashion?

Why should we silently accept advice from someone who sells confidence and happiness yet who is clearly not confident and not happy with ANY part of her body?

Everything has foundations. You need solid foundations to build anything on.

Building a positive brand, a lifestyle, a plus size influencing career, they all require solid and honest foundations to succeed.

When the tag lines are a lie, there's a massive problem.

When being honest about ones plus SIZE is a lie, there is a problem.

When belittling your audience by lying to them about what will suit and flatter them, there is a big problem.

When you sell a confident and happy lifestyle, but you are not confident and not happy, there is a massive problem.

When you have no moral compass regarding promoting designers who cheaply upsize rather than design a plus size range, there is a massive problem.

When you blame the people who call you out on your many LIES and lack of moral compass for the cause, for damaging your mental health, there is a massive problem.

The PROBLEM WITH LAURA IS LAURA, SIMPLE.
Yes to all of this !

The Hinch/ Tesco crap was the turning point for me in many ways ! A perfect opportunity to call out both of Hinch and Tescos for not being inclusive with sizings but instead she chose to squeeze herself into the smaller sizes and brown nose the Hinch. That showed her up for exactly what she is - dishonest and fake and certainly not an honest advocate for larger plus size women !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12