Whatlauraloves #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She done something that she never had the courage to go through before.....

....bleeping nanoblading and blush.

She is going on like she actually achieved something

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This has all just been tragic. I’m a size 18 girl and even I wouldn’t be seen dead in those dresses, there’s a reason she never shows the back of them! 😩

I’m pretty confident, that’s about feeling comfortable in my skin and knowing that size doesn’t define me, it doesn’t mean squeezing myself into some tit show of an outfit and claiming I can wear it because I’m ‘confident’

This is generally my style, longer length dress because nobody wants to see my arse hanging out, I felt bleeping mint this day, you don’t have to have everything hanging out ‘because you can, because you are confident’ to promote being comfortable at a plus size, there are plenty of other brands who offer stylish decent good quality clothes for plus size girls

Jacket: Simply Be
Dress: F&F @ Tesco
Belt: Simply Be
Flatforms: Boohoo
i absolutely love this look! Might try to look for that dress is it decent? Haha 😘

She is so bleeping brave, I wonder if she will be nominated for a Pride of Britain award?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She needs to look up the definition of what being body confident means because it's certainly not her and what she preaches. For someone apparently so comfortable in her skin she is doing a great impression of someone who is desperate to look anything but her natural self.

Reactions: 5
That first dress barely covers her stomach.....imagine when she sits down 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So all those RI clothes from her last haul were freebies. I'm sure she mentioned in one of her many written sermons how lovely it was to buy clothes from the shops, giving the impression she had bought all those things herself!

Not sure why she can't see how wrong it is Affiliate Linking clothes that she has been given for free. Wrong, grubby and disgusting in fact !

Reactions: 2
She comes across as really desperate. Just get a bloody job! Instead of hoping for more sales from ads etc... get a real job like the rest of us!

Reactions: 7
Those hair extensions look awful! Is it a weave or clip ins? Either way, it’s horrendous 🙈
She spends an absolute fortune on them via a salon ! Don't look right imo, too long and not enough volume and stand out a mile as being fake but she clearly thinks she looks amazing !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She's wearing the wrinkled scrotum dress with lap dancing platform shoes now! What does she see in the mirror? I am aghast! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Surely she’s got enough money to have surgery on her stomach? Like it just hangs there, completely out of place on her body?

I’m sorry but she puts me off buying clothes as she makes them all look hideous

Surely she’s got enough money to have surgery on her stomach? Like it just hangs there, completely out of place on her body?

I’m sorry but she puts me off buying clothes as she makes them all look hideous
she doesn’t need surgery, everyone’s body is different and that’s ok, the issue is that she doesn’t dress for her body and constantly lies about what size she actually is. If she owned her size and dressed to suit her body shape it would be a really body positive platform she has created.
However, the lies about her size and squeezing herself into clothes that are clearly to small does not help women who have bodies like hers or plus size girls, why can she fit in an 18 and I can’t (she’s not an 18 like she had claimed before!) if she can wear a short dress why can’t I (we haven’t seen it from the back!) etc

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her body shaped can't be fixed by surgery alone, that's her actual body it's not just loose skin. Guaranteed if it was she would have had the surgery by now !

I'm completely in agreement with one of the other tattlers, this isn't about surgery this is about how she presents herself on SM and the lies she tells about her size in order to make money.

She's wearing the wrinkled scrotum dress with lap dancing platform shoes now! What does she see in the mirror? I am aghast! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I looked at these pictures in disbelief, the dress didn't even go round her properly at the front and absolutely no length for when she sits down. And those lime green monstrosity on her feet are clearly to distract from how awful the dress is.

I completely agree, how does she not see how awful the whole look is and the person taking the pictures too ? If they genuinely had her back they would say something to her and not encourage her to look like a massive twit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
bleeping hell, ANOTHER skin care routine!! I’ve lost count of how many products she thinks are ‘lush’ (🤢 I hate that word)

Reactions: 4
reading here again..Hi Laura !

So she lives in a spacious flat spread over two floors so it's really a house! Errr that explains why her kitchen is in her lounge ! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.