Whatlauraloves #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks awful ! Her hair is dry and frizzy too and in really poor condition!

She's not got any lashes on or much makeup ..been reading here and trying to prove a point? 😴
Thank you! I was wondering why she looks so different in the first photo.. no lashes! She looks so masculine in this photo, I almost didn’t recognise her… that fringe is not flattering in my opinion, it’s too flat, too thin… it does nothing for her face shape.. 😫

Reactions: 4
She's been very cryptic in her post this morning, as always attention seeking under the guise she cares how other people's week had been !, I think that speculation will be rife that her relationship has ended. If that is the case I feel sorry for her but doesn't alter the factor her online behaviour is shady !

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has she cut her own fringe 😬
She needs to stop bleaching her hair and getting extensions in and just invest in decent quality wigs.

I can’t believe how frazzled her hair looks and looks really delicate too. Can’t believe a hairdresser would continue to put extensions in it looks frazzled and thin (due to snapping and over wearing extensions 😔)

Reactions: 4
She's been very cryptic in her post this morning, as always attention seeking under the guise she cares how other people's week had been !, I think that speculation will be rife that her relationship has ended. If that is the case I feel sorry for her but doesn't alter the factor her online behaviour is shady !
Very cryptic I agree

Reactions: 2
She's played the woe is me card and it didn't work, she's now playing the vague, somethings happened but I'm not telling you card...

She loves living off drama and crisis that she creates..

To make life simple laura, tell the truth, sell the truth and guess what, simpler life 🤔

Reactions: 9
I had to double take that photo, I didnt know who it was on my feed!
She looks completely different.
Hair is awful.
I had my hair bleached by arseholes professionals. They absolutely wrecked my hair. Wdnt from being thick mid back length to snapping up to my jawline. Anyywayy Fast forward 6 months & I was so unhappy my mother paid for me to have extensions for my birthday. I wanted my hair back down my back, but the hairdresser [different ones to who ruined it] told me that because the state my hair was in and how brittle it was, the extensions at that length would just rip out more of my hair.
Looking at hers, it's so damaged and I can't help but think she's having these extensions every few weeks. I had mine just over a year (refitted once) thus hair dresser of hers, is not doing a good job. Her hair is just awful and looks cheap and synthetic!

Reactions: 5
The £60 hair mask and and gifted straighners and curlers are obviously working a treat 😂🤭

• Haha
Did she buy a new place or is she renting?

While it's really refreashing to not see super stick thin women on social media everywhere, I would love to know if she had the opportunity to get gastric sleeve or lipo or tummy tuck would she not do it? Is there a reason she wont go under the knife to improve her health? Im a curvy girl size 16/18 and pre diabetic, i just dont understand how she doesnt have major medical issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Cue swan brand gifting her things in exchange for a code ....like 100s of other "influencers " I notice she has already used the swan brand hashtag

She is clearly renting (which is fine) as no way could she go from looking...to buying in such a short space of time (mortgages and solicitors are known to take ages)

The MLM must be paying well....

Attachments

Reactions: 1
So.... classic Laura always hinting at things and doing the smoke and mirrors act rather than just being honest about her situation. The photo with the keys suggests she’s bought the place - but all the tags refer to Hinching and Hinchers and nothing about #homeowner #solobuyer etc so... is she renting?!

Also the emojis on the post are just dogs and nothing about Al and she’s not wearing an engagement ring in any of the photos.... she’s just constantly on the wind up with her audience 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Someone asked her in the comments if she bought or rent, but she didn't answer yet.

Another asked "did you get a new house?" She answered "I've moved😁×x×"

Just be clear. Both are perfectly fine.

• Heart
Someone asked her in the comments if she bought or rent, but she didn't answer yet.

Another asked "did you get a new house?" She answered "I've moved😁×x×"

Just be clear. Both are perfectly fine.
She asked on Instagram a while ago if anyone knew if anywhere to rent local to her...
She thrives on giving half a story as she thinks it keeps ppl interested in her sadly 🙄

Is her renting or buying significant? It doesn't make a difference to the quality of the absolute crap she has been posting recently.

• Heart
Where have her eyes gone??? 😆

View attachment 588967
Obviously going au naturel after all of the fake comments 😂

She is so transparent...

She wore the new (miles too small for her) Hinch range of clothes to get on the Hinch bandwagon...

She messaged Hinch on Instagram to get on the Hinch bandwagon...

Her new home blog post has #Hinch all over it to get on the Hinch bandwagon...

She got a few thousand new followers for jumping on the Hinch bandwagon...

Desperate Laura, absolutely desperate 🙄

I'm guessing as she'd need to drop 3 or 4 dress sizes to fit into the Hinch range which is never going to happen so she's going to #Hinch the living daylights out of her new home and try tapping into some of the Hinch followers for herself...

I knew something was amiss when she squeezed herself into the range and pretended she was doing it for her followers so they could see what they'd look like in them lol

Such a liar... Laura couldn't lie straight in her bed!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Where have her eyes gone??? 😆

View attachment 588967
If it wasn't so sad it would be quite funny as to how much she reads here and how it makes her behave.

Also another rental property? I guess having credit card debts the way she does will mean she can't get a mortgage, plus the fact that MLM is her job ! No bank will lend her money with that as her source of income !

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.