Whatlauraloves #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The skincare videos, omg the bloody expressions and poses are hilarious, so up herself. And the fake eyelashes all clumped together as she pampers!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈😱

Reactions: 3
Why is Laura so fake? fake hair extensions, fake eyebrows, fake eyelashes, fake lip liners, fake nails, fake tan, tons of makeup, fake perfumes, skin care etc etc 🤔

Is all of the fakeness to divert away from the obvious?

I genuinely look at her and think she's desperately in need of someone to style her, yet she thinks she's helping the public to style themselves based upon the ridiculous outfits she deludes herself in, plus she's covered in fake everything?

I'm not even going to get started on the lies re her size as a plus sized Insta vlogger ... People can only make decisions based on the true size of the person wearing the clothes...

She writes about honesty and truth, being true to yourself... but covering yourself in fake everything is not being true? Lying about your size to plus size women isn't being true?

Wearing ill fitting clothes that make you look ridiculous, lying about your size, spending a fortune covering your body in fake everything... WHY? 🤔

Confused.Com

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Of all the plus-sized influencers, I don’t get Laura at all. Who is she influencing? Who wants to look like that? (not talking about her shape, I have a heavy belly too). She always looks awful. She doesn’t even have a relatable personality, she is so bloody earnest about everything and takes herself so seriously

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Shared 2 skin care stories in 1 day.
She tells soo many lies it's unreal. All this ' I've been using these products for years' , ' I love these products' , ' I only show them to you when I've reviewed them properly '....lie upon lie upon lie.

She 'shows' what she is being paid to show. She 'loves' what she is being paid to love.

I'm curious as to what lies she is telling these brands in order to receive all these free items. Her day to day engagement is appalling considering how many followers she supposedly has.

Why is Laura so fake? fake hair extensions, fake eyebrows, fake eyelashes, fake lip liners, fake nails, fake tan, tons of makeup, fake perfumes, skin care etc etc 🤔

Is all of the fakeness to divert away from the obvious?

I genuinely look at her and think she's desperately in need of someone to style her, yet she thinks she's helping the public to style themselves based upon the ridiculous outfits she deludes herself in, plus she's covered in fake everything?

I'm not even going to get started on the lies re her size as a plus sized Insta vlogger ... People can only make decisions based on the true size of the person wearing the clothes...

She writes about honesty and truth, being true to yourself... but covering yourself in fake everything is not being true? Lying about your size to plus size women isn't being true?

Wearing ill fitting clothes that make you look ridiculous, lying about your size, spending a fortune covering your body in fake everything... WHY? 🤔

Confused.Com
So many good points made here.

I'm amazed that she still continues to waffle on about body confidence when every aspect of her screams the opposite. Someone confident would not be hiding behind all the fake stuff she attaches so much importance to.

The life she portrays online is a facade with the sole purpose to make her money. To cash in on vulnerable people who are desperate to find someone relatable.

Does she go out dressed in all those awful outfits she constantly shilling on her SM ? Of course she doesn't ! But she's happy to pretend she does because it lines her greedy pockets !

I agree too that for someone who constantly bangs on about being honest, she's one of the most deceptive amongst these so called plus size influencers!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand the comment she has made about her home, why would you refer to it as a flat then suddenly change your mind & call it a house?

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand the comment she has made about her home, why would you refer to it as a flat then suddenly change your mind & call it a house?
Showing off ? Lying ?

She's always pretending to be something she's not!

Her latest IKEA beg - why would you not discuss and decide with your live in fiance what furniture to buy for your FLAT ? All very odd.

She's doing a really good impression of someone who is single. All just a weird game she is playing or another lie that she is living?

If she still lives where I think she does, all the "houses" are listed as flats on rightmove :rolleyes:

• Haha
I’m sorry, but she couldn’t sit down in that dress, it’s far too tight and would rip 😲
Why is the person taking the photo not telling her this 🥴
Most of the stuff she wears looks like it'll split if she sits down in it. Either that or flash her minge!

• Heart
I’m sorry, but she couldn’t sit down in that dress, it’s far too tight and would rip 😲
Why is the person taking the photo not telling her this 🥴
Gosh thats horrendous (the dress and the photo that is).

She thinks she is some sexy goddess but she just looks fake.

Gosh thats horrendous (the dress and the photo that is).

She thinks she is some sexy goddess but she just looks fake.
Every one of those buttons would pop off if she sat down, they are already straining!!

She looks exactly what she is...someone who is clueless what clothes suit her shape and what don't, squeezed into a dress that is too tight and too short!

Someone summed up perfectly earlier the clothes may go over her body but it don't actually fit her properly.

Perhaps she could prove us all wrong and start taking pictures of herself sat down in these outfits!! Never gonna happen because she knows they don't fit properly!

Most of the stuff she wears looks like it'll split if she sits down in it. Either that or flash her minge!
It definitely wouldn't be her minge that we would be seeing, not sure that has seen the light of day for a long long time !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fake Laura is utterly deluded and very patronising...

"Loving yourself unconditionally" does not mean making yourself look utterly ridiculous!

Making plus size women look like they are learning impaired empowers NO ONE!

Upsized clothes that were designed for a person with a size 10/12 shaped body DO NOT work on a size 26/28 woman however much you squeeze yourself into them

STOP IT LAURA JYST STOP IT 😡

Who is she trying influence? Surely anyone would be ripping Tesco and Mrs Hinches range for not been inclusive for plus size people instead of been a fantasist thinking you can fit a 24 - 26 plus frame in to a Size 20 playsuit. No wonder people struggle with body image .

Attachments

• Heart
She begs ppl not to criticise her for wearing hinch clothes as she's doing everyone a favour by showing us how they fit her?! Your having a laugh Laura!

No NORMAL size 26 woman would even consider trying to wear a size 20 outfit...

Shes kidding no one... She was DESPERATE to get noticed by Hinch so she could get more followers...

Laura's motivation and reasoning is not about "helping plus size women", it's ALWAYS about making Laura more popular... Pathetic, desperate and VERY SAD.

We're not as stupid as she looks! 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She actually needs serious help! How any plus size person would look at that and think, wow she looks great ..., this range is not cut out for plus size 26/28 to squeeze into. I actually feel sorry for her as if she would just be herself and get a real job she wouldn’t have to feel she needs accepted in this world. She must have eyesight issues too...because no one in their right mind would look in the mirror and think they look fantastic in that. I could see maybe a teenage plus size young lass trying to think she was the bees knees without a care in the world taking a pic like this , but she is a grown woman....FFS get a job Laura firstly, dress appropriately and stop this supposed body confidence poop, everyone is laughing!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why doesn't she just buy her size or bigger and show how to dress for her shape tbh it's only really her stomach that's a different shape

Reactions: 2
Why doesn't she just buy her size or bigger and show how to dress for her shape tbh it's only really her stomach that's a different shape
Thats the issue here she doesn't pay for her own clothes, if she did there would be no way she would buy half the tatt she shows on her SM !
Everything she has shown recently ( apart from the Hinch clothes which guaranteed she took most of back for a refund ! ) are freebies !

No one in there right mind would buy any of what she has shown recently!
Even the RI stuff she manages to make look cheap and badly fitting!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.