Whatlauraloves #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before she dirty deletes! Sarcastic cow. The comment wasn’t even mean.
So Laura says people should think things but not say them... Hmmmm maybe she should wear her ill fitting badly designed clothes inside but not post them on social media pretending they are fabulous 😂

So ironic that the Queen of giving lengthy posts about her opinions on Instagram tells others to keep their opinions to themselves!!! 😁

Reactions: 9
Bit hypocritical calling someone out for having an opinion?! No? Yet you reported someone to their employer. How ugly are you from the inside out? In your very own patronising words……. I’m sure you’re a lovely person deep down but there has to be an eminent of unhappiness and nastiness if you need to stalk someone to report them to their employer!!!
pots & kettles darling. Maybe take some of your own long winded advice. Laura.
Are you still claiming to be a size 22/24? Really? Lies are so ugly too.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I mean whoever wrote that comment about her hair ain’t lying, it looks bleeping tragic 😂😂

"Given that she's spent 11 years building her platform" you'd think she'd have more than 70k followers lol...

The brilliant "Rate My Takeaway" Guy has nearly 300k in less than a year...
Guess that's the difference between lying and telling the truth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Original comment

Her reply

Then Laura’s reply to that!
If she was living confidently she would make the most of what she has got naturally and love it for what it really is, instead of sticking fake hair in and pretending she is something she isn't to try and conform to society's beauty standards. She's full of tit and trying to twist what body positivity actually means to suit her own narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Laura loves going to the cinema...

However 30 something year old Laura can barely walk up the stairs in her cinema film? She walks up the stairs like she's in her 80s!!!

I'd be more worried about that than all the trivial stuff she rants on about! 😡

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes I noticed that. She really struggled to get up the stairs.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Laura loves going to the cinema...

However 30 something year old Laura can barely walk up the stairs in her cinema film? She walks up the stairs like she's in her 80s!!!

I'd be more worried about that than all the trivial stuff she rants on about! 😡
I thought this too. She has no stamina. She needs to change her lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She's definitely not in a healthy place she gonna end up with all sorts of issues

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes I noticed that. She really struggled to get up the stairs.
Sorry to be blunt but it's simply because she is morbidly obese. I wonder how much excess weight she carries in her tummy alone, must be a terrible strain on her back.

How many Laura's does it take to change a light bulb???

No idea because Laura has NEVER bought a lightbulb!!! 😂

Obviously she has no friends or family to ask so she has to ask her 70k followers for faux engagement ...

Thick as....

One minute she's snarkily telling her followers she's a professional who's built a platform over 11 yrs yada yada yada, the next she asks about a lightbulb 🙄

#DistractionTechniquesByLaura 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else think she looks like a walking tennis ball in that yellow shorts and hoodie Combo?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And where's Al? She wouldn't be asking if he was around....
She doesn't need a man to tell her which light bulb to buy though. She just needs to look at the light fitting to tell her which bulb to buy, jesus wept...she is thick as mince!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.