Whatlauraloves #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG! There she goes again squeezing herself into outfits that are ment to flow, not hold you as tight as a corset!!!!!

Her delusions continue... She looks RIDICULOUS, ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!!

Begging people to be kind to her??? Erm... You choose to look absolutely hideous Laura and we have the right to say so...

She has no dignity, no taste and no right to tell everyone to be kind... Laura wasn't kind when she tried to get someone sacked for telling her some home truths. 😡

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Please make her stop. I just can’t. I don’t even have any words for the Boohoo clothes. How is this going to give plus size women confidence?! Or any woman, come to that. FFS. The only deals she’s going to get is from Canesten cream for a sore and chuffed muff!!!! And still claiming to be sizes smaller than she is. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Also they made a mistake and sent her a size 20 in this dress. She’s going to return it for a size 24. Really? Will going up 2 sizes fit her? NO IT WILL NOT!!!! She’s at least a size 28.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Here she goes... Trying to gaslight people who tell the truth...

There is a HUGE difference between TRUTHFUL words and HURTFUL ones!!!!

Tattle is a designated place to comment on and hold to account duplicitous social media people like Laura...

Don't come here if the truths we tell hurt you Laura!

If a plus size company lied like you do and put models in the wrong size clothes like you do... I'd equally call them out and tell them the truth!

If your feeling suicidal, as your post implies, STOP LYING and posting that your living your best, most confident life because your not and it's a lie..

GET OFF SOCIAL MEDIA and look after your mental health...

Stop coming to tattle because the truth hurts when you lie as much as you do about your PLUS size...

Karma is a bugger Laura! Perhaps stop focusing your attention on getting ppl sacked for having an opinion...

Telling the truth IS NOT TROLLING
Calling out liars IS NOT TROLLING

Quit the reverse psychology its PATHETIC 😡

Attachments

• Heart
Please make her stop. I just can’t. I don’t even have any words for the Boohoo clothes. How is this going to give plus size women confidence?! Or any woman, come to that. FFS. The only deals she’s going to get is from Canesten cream for a sore and chuffed muff!!!! And still claiming to be sizes smaller than she is. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Also they made a mistake and sent her a size 20 in this dress. She’s going to return it for a size 24. Really? Will going up 2 sizes fit her? NO IT WILL NOT!!!! She’s at least a size 28.
I was completely baffled by her squeezing herself into that size 20 dress and then weirdly saying this is what it looks like on ....huh ?! Surely she meant to say this is what it shouldn't look like on !

In fact this whole haul was just one ill fitting item after another.

Here she goes... Trying to gaslight people who tell the truth...

There is a HUGE difference between TRUTHFUL words and HURTFUL ones!!!!

Tattle is a designated place to comment on and hold to account duplicitous social media people like Laura...

Don't come here if the truths we tell hurt you Laura!

If a plus size company lied like you do and put models in the wrong size clothes like you do... I'd equally call them out and tell them the truth!

If your feeling suicidal, as your post implies, STOP LYING and posting that your living your best, most confident life because your not and it's a lie..

GET OFF SOCIAL MEDIA and look after your mental health...

Stop coming to tattle because the truth hurts when you lie as much as you do about your PLUS size...

Karma is a bugger Laura! Perhaps stop focusing your attention on getting ppl sacked for having an opinion...

Telling the truth IS NOT TROLLING
Calling out liars IS NOT TROLLING

Quit the reverse psychology its PATHETIC 😡
The level of passive aggressive that she tries to disguise is staggering

Perhaps she should take a read of one of her many sermons and practice the if you've nothing nice to say stay quiet !

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she is using the tragic suicides of 3 people associated with Love Island as a way of getting attention

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe she’s actually left the house in the black boohoo outfit! Does she not look in the mirror?

Reactions: 8
Whhhhyyyyyyyyyy just why

Surely she doesn’t look in the mirror and really believe this looks good?

Most of the comments here are along the lines of saying Laura should be truthful about sizing and that I agree with.
I don’t know if it’s just a desperation to be seen in clothing from mainstream stores / sites like other people have or she really has deluded herself about the fit of this stuff.

None of these misguided & boohoo etc clothes seem to have actually been made with plus sized people in mind, they’re scaled up versions of smaller clothes.
Gonna be blunt but from the way those shorts look like they’re sitting I’m pretty sure you can see gunt poking out the bottom of them.

I think she would get on better / have more of a following if she spent her time carefully considering what clothes to choose / buy with her own body shape in mind and showing plus sized people how to dress.

Her account has just become shilling whatever plus sized tat gets thrown her way. Stop it, you look ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Laura KNOWS the clothes look ridiculous and yet she promotes them for a few quid.

That's what I find despicable.

When she was a little girl did she dream of a career where she lied for a living and where she sold ridiculous clothes/tat for a living? 🤔

Reactions: 3
Only Laura can turn getting blinds into a bleeping war and peace novel...

Something tells me Laura is after a discount with this company, or is doing an undeclared AD.

Why tag the duck out of a company.....it looks desperate

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Laura KNOWS the clothes look ridiculous and yet she promotes them for a few quid.

That's what I find despicable.

When she was a little girl did she dream of a career where she lied for a living and where she sold ridiculous clothes/tat for a living? 🤔
Nothings changed , she wasn’t the nicest girl growing up

• Sad
Reactions: 8

Something tells me Laura is after a discount with this company, or is doing an undeclared AD.

💯 Agree... Who gives a running commentary on buying blinds 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

100 percent an undeclared ad!!

She loves whinging in an essay. Stay at home if you don't like the football. Imagine being out with your mates and your gf comes along and just sits behind you on her laptop

• Haha
She loves whinging in an essay. Stay at home if you don't like the football. Imagine being out with your mates and your gf comes along and just sits behind you on her laptop
"Imagine being out with your mates and your gf comes along and just sits behind you on her laptop" ... In her bright pink shorts 😂

• Haha
Anxiety my arse ! She spun that card last year to up her engagement..she's a liar !
Yesterday she was talking about suicide, she really is losing the plot... She's hoping that mentioning football gets her some new followers... Because obviously you think Laura and you think football... Not 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.