Whatlauraloves #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow im shocked 😲
So when Laura said she doesn't read here that's another great big fat lie!!!

Not only does she read here but she spends hours trying to find tattlers employers do she can complain to them!

Truth obviously hurts Laura... Ironically WE tell the truth and Laura Loves to lie 🤥 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's honestly so pathetic and shows how shite her life and engagement is if she has time to do that. I'm not surprised she's like she comes across as utter nasty cow

Reactions: 7
OMG what have I missed?!
A tattler wrote on here that she had spoken with Laura via DM about something and Laura has then went and found the members employer and told them of what she has said on here about her, which was nothing terrible at all. She’s a nasty person, imagine trying to ruin someone’s life like that!

Just shows that Laura does read here 😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
A tattler wrote on here that she had spoken with Laura via DM about something and Laura has then went and found the members employer and told them of what she has said on here about her, which was nothing terrible at all. She’s a nasty person, imagine trying to ruin someone’s life like that!

Just shows that Laura does read here 😂
Wow. Well we all knew she does just confirms it. Surprised business woman who’s always busy has time to do that. Wagatha Christy style 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haha, I’m surprised she didn’t do a Colleen Rooney style exposé on her stories! Saddo that she is! 😂

• Haha
Laura's under the illusion that ppl will mock "a fat lass getting her legs out"... Nobody and I mean nobody is looking at your legs laura... You make sure of that everytime you wear tops that are WAY too short for your huge stomach...

WHY WHY WHY does she keep completely exposing her very large, and getting larger by the day, stomach and encouraging others to do the same??? 🤔

As always, she looks ridiculous, wants others to look ridiculous and the only service she's giving is one of What Not To Wear 🙄

Reactions: 11
Wear bright colours Laura, wear patterns, wear shorts, expose your arms... Go for it... Nothing wrong with any of the above...

THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE DO NOT WANT OR NEED TO SEE YOUR VERY LARGE BELLY EXPOSED BECAUSE YOU PROMOTE UPSIZED AND ILL FITTED CLOTHES

You seem to think it's normal to let your massive belly hang out for the world to see, it's not!!!

IT'S ALL PEOPLE SEE EVERYTIME YOU EXPOSE IT...

They do make lovely bright patterned sleeveless tops that COVER massive stomachs you know...

Im wondering if no one told you??? 🤔

Plus size women want to see bright colourful, patterned floaty tops that COVER their stomachs not tight stomach exposing ill fitted tops that make them look ridiculous and very exposed! 🤔

Your supposed to be an influencer not a joke character who wears silly clothes that would make women look ridiculous if they copied you! 😒

The clothes that expose plus size womens stomachs are the cheap up sized clothes that were designed for slim size 10-12 women who don't have large stomachs! 😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
@notSUBmissive you make it sound like you're speaking for all women but there are women out there who aren't scared of showing off their visible belly lines as its really no one else's business and really they shouldn't have to hide away.

While I agree laura has her problems and some of her outfits are horrendous I don't see why she has to cover up her belly to keep other people from being uncomfortable.

You become so much happier when you stop hiding yourself away for the sake of other people especially in summer etc

@notSUBmissive you make it sound like you're speaking for all women but there are women out there who aren't scared of showing off their visible belly lines as its really no one else's business and really they shouldn't have to hide away.

While I agree laura has her problems and some of her outfits are horrendous I don't see why she has to cover up her belly to keep other people from being uncomfortable.

You become so much happier when you stop hiding yourself away for the sake of other people especially in summer etc
Nothing to do with hiding away... It's to do with poorly designed clothes that are not designed for plus size women.

Shes the queen of promoting upsized clothes that aren't designed for plus size women...

Clothes are ment to make you look better not worse, otherwise what's the point wearing them?

I hate how she goes on about getting your arms and legs out, when let’s face it her arms and legs aren’t her ‘problem’ area...

I still wouldn’t like her, but would find her a lot more sincere if she spoke about her stomach area. I hate the word flattering and the concept of people dressing to please others, but she can’t think that those clothes look good on her, as the above poster said, those clothes are not meant for plus size bodies, and are simply straight size clothes made bigger, with little to no consideration for how bigger bodies are different.

But Laura is that desperate for engagement and deals that she works with PLT - who are terrible for plus size clothes, in both the way that they look and the way they fit. She has no integrity and will work with anyone, as long as she is getting paid.

• Heart
It's all very well being body confident but she must be morbidly obese and should try and change that. I'm not body shaming as I am huuuuge.

Reactions: 5

You're right, although tbh, at that point it's not a belly line anymore.
From a medical point of view, abdominal fat is absolutely the worst. You can be obese with a good repartition of fat and be healthier/less at risk than someone with a "normal" size but disproportionate belly. I am not shaming, I don't have a thin belly myself. I am just amazed she chooses to ignore it like it's nothing, while trying to sell us a lot of unuseful products. Her "good" skin won't last when she gets older and develop uncomfortable health problems who could have been avoided.
To me, being BOPO is also talking about the real things.
But yeah, she can go outside only covered in feathers if she feels comfortable with it lol

I'm just talking about people not wanting to see her belly and clothes she wears. We can't judge anyone's health based on what we see on social media as much as people love to try on here 🤷🏻‍♀️

Who was it who told her to ditch the extensions on her home decor haul comments? Ooh, she wasn't happy!

😱😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who was it who told her to ditch the extensions on her home decor haul comments? Ooh, she wasn't happy!

😱😅
It wasn’t even a nasty comment. They do look dreadful. Surely friends would tell her the truth. She really went ott to the poster. Honestly these influencers just want people kissing their arse.

The first thing I thought was “those extensions look like rats tails” and then I saw that comment! They do look awful but I’m not sure posting it in a comment is very productive. The angles when she films an IG TV head on really give a better idea about her true shape and size.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Jesus duck those screenshots are baaaaaad. She looks unwell. She’s got that greyish look that Jess on the plus size has…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.