Whatlauraloves #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I gotta applaud how she got into that and gets out again. She clearly doesn't share my fear of being stuck in a garment lol
I got stuck in a corset in topshop once. Feared for my life! Thought I was going to have to buy it to get cut out. Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she really just aff linked cinema tickets.
It's easy enough to Google the customs house 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I gotta applaud how she got into that and gets out again. She clearly doesn't share my fear of being stuck in a garment lol
I was thinking that too - I'd be frightened of ripping it or becoming stuck in it!

Reactions: 3
She has done a cleaning reel....quoting spring cleaning tips

It's summer....right?? Didn't spring start like March?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the hell is her latest reel about? And evening out with Laura looks about as exciting as watching paint dry! 🥱

• Heart
I’m new to this thread but just wanted to come on and say that she claims to be happy and confident and I don’t buy it. Her smiles look as fake as her hair and her stomach in the reel from last night looks awful! I bet she gets a lot of looks and not good ones!

I’ve got a belly as well and rather than encouraging me to show it off and be confident about it, Laura just puts me off showing any part of it at all and to cover it up at any cost in case it looks as awful as hers.

I’ve typed this out, posted it, and then deleted it 3 times but people need to know this.

She has gone to my employer and said I have made derogatory comments about her online as she’s linked this to my IG. If you look I haven’t ever said anything derogatory about her, I commented on her shaving her legs ‘look at me shaving my legs’. I have also said she has lied about her dress size and there’s proof of that on her own stories etc. Not sure which part of this derogatory exactly.

Laura, it’s obvious you read here and I’m really really sorry if anything I said about has hurt you. To try and ruin my life like that is really a low blow, luckily my employer thought it was ridiculous and ‘extreme’

please be careful guys if you are saying things derogatory and your profile can be linked to other SM platforms

✌
I’m so pleased your employer saw sense. She really needs to have a long hard look at herself.
I hope you’re okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't know how she can link profiles but for different reasons, I am in no danger from her lol .
I hope you are OK.

I don't know how she can link profiles but for different reasons, I am in no danger from her lol .
I hope you are OK.
thank you. I’m going to remove my post as I’m so nervous about anything more happening but please feel free to talk about it and warn others!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
thank you. I’m going to remove my post as I’m so nervous about anything more happening but please feel free to talk about it and warn others!!
That is disgusting behaviour. I would understand if you had said something terrible about her but if you havent?

Reactions: 5
I can actually believe she’s actually done that.

Underneath that fake exterior she’s really unpleasant.

Reactions: 7
This is absolutely horrific, so sorry you went through this. I wonder how she found you?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.