Whatlauraloves #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe after being in a relationship she's now getting used to going out alone. Dunno, it's no big deal to most of us. Probably feels self-conscious because of her size though.

Reactions: 1
Right she's banging on about going to primark and the cinema on her own.
Didn't she go to Turkey or somewhere on her own to "self care" retreat bull?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is all about herself isn't she.

People ask her for advice and its obvious she doesn't want to bother putting in any effort to respond to them.....she only appears to write more than a couple of words when she is writing war and peace about herself.

One of my friends messaged her about something she was posting about and she got a very abrupt response

Reactions: 4
That Plt haul is GHASTLY, she looks like an actual tennis ball in that lime green monstrosity!
Not gonna lie, I live right by her think I'd wet my big girl pants (no thongs here) if I seen her wandering around in any of the clothes she trys to flog!

Also she clings on to Joe Mcellaz & Jade thirlwalls friend group hoping for her shot of famedom, doing her photoshoots in jades bar, look at me jade, jade I'm here it's Laura I'm in your bar with your friends jade :m

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One of my friends messaged her about something she was posting about and she got a very abrupt response
Friend of mine messaged her too, saying she was a long-time follower and enjoyed her plus-size hauls, but she appears to be flogging absolutely anything these days. Laura sent her an abusive ranty essay in response and blocked her. She then proceeded to unblock her and send her more long-winded messages before blocking her again, a few times over a number of days. 😂

If you don't have a thick skin, I really don't think the Influencer game is for you.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Friend of mine messaged her too, saying she was a long-time follower and enjoyed her plus-size hauls, but she appears to be flogging absolutely anything these days. Laura sent her an abusive ranty essay in response and blocked her. She then proceeded to unblock her and send her more long-winded messages before blocking her again, a few times over a number of days. 😂

If you don't have a thick skin, I really don't think the Influencer game is for you.
She is a bleeping Grade A head. It's her way or the highway. Typical narcissist

• Heart
Reactions: 9
New thread title suggestion...

Laura the Liars worst enemy is someone with a good memory...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The clothes are grim.

For someone who is apparently so confident with her body and doesn’t care what people think, why didn’t she show the bikini in full?

Ah yes, that’s because she isn’t confident at all. She can blame it on the trolls but it’s actually because her confidence is at an all time low!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And once again trying to tell us she’s a 24……no way on earth is she anything less than a 28 in dresses or bottoms! She’s like a chuffin weeble!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screams size denial to me! However must be awkward to get the correct size as her boobs/arms/legs are considerably smaller than the middle.

And once again trying to tell us she’s a 24……no way on earth is she anything less than a 28 in dresses or bottoms! She’s like a chuffin weeble!
Haha! Laura in that second dress (that will definitely split if she sits or bends down):

Screenshot_20210628-211837_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion
Clothing bursting at the seam, she’s about to drop another skincare regime

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There's no way on earth she'd walk around South Shields dressed like that!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
If she could just ditch the rat tail extensions I could try and get over it!

The other day she was a tennis ball and now a shuttlecock in that top 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She absolutely loves the free clothes that Boohoo who she absolutely loves send her ! Of course she does ! The fact that none of them fit her properly or have been made with larger plus size in mind is clear to see !

Her Trolling comment was an absolute cope out in regards to the bikini, and the snidey when I'm in a 5 star hotel blah blah blah really showed her nasty petty side !

I'm actually finding myself pitying her, she's becoming more and more desperate for engagement and her dignity and integrity have all but gone ! Sad !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.