Whatlauraloves #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t trust anything she says! Based on the fact that she will literally flog anything she gets paid to (particularly the horrendous clothes that she squeezes herself into from PLT), she has no integrity whatsoever, it makes me want to never purchase a JML product ever, because they’ve chosen to work with this fraud. I couldn’t be more embarrassed for her! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Hair looks better like that without those silly extensions!
She does ! Much as she raves about those extensions, they really don't suit her. They are too long and there is not enough volume!

Wasn't she going on about saving money / on the beg for stuff for her ' outside space ' a few days ago ? ...well there's a few hundred quid right there that she would have if she didn't put the fake hair back in !

I thought he was way older.

She’s obsessed with him, it’s weird.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I've never seen someone try and blag so many freebies as her. Literally tagging any fuckin account just to be seen.
If shes going into the cleaning tit now (probably trying to get in with hinch / SS like Jess did!!) Then no doubt the FM tit will be next with their overly expensive cleaning products 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her hair looked a lot better without the extensions. Does she have sight problems?

• Haha
Is Laura pregnant? Her stomach seems to have grown very quickly and is stuck out alot more than is used to be...

More lies re Laura's dress size? Why!? ..

She's more than happy to calmy state her height but talks very fast RE fake sizes... She says she needs to go up one size in the black dress????? She says she's a 24????

Erm... She needs to go up at least several sizes!!! and when your modelling plus size clothes to show plus size women how they fit then yes size does matter Laura!

The black dress is so tight on her that it's pushed her stomach nearly down to her knees! That doesn't happen when something is one size too small!!!

If she's a 24 I'm a super model 😂

WHY CAN SHE NOT STOP LYING 🤥 😡

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I laughed my bleeping arse off (I wonder if that’s what happened to Laura) when I saw her in the black dress. If she’s a 24 then I’m a size 8! 😂😂

She’s convinced herself that she’s a 24 because it sometimes fits her in stretchy clothes, but if it doesn’t fit in non stretchy, then that’s not your size! I totally acknowledge that sizes are bullshit especially if you shop in multiple places, they all come up different! But Come on Laura, you’re fooling no one here! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I thought that black dress was a tight fishtail dress. It's a tiered loose peasant dress!! My lord!!

• Haha
I’m sure she said she was ‘sizing up’ 😂😂 I would say she’s going to get her true size, and even then I doubt it will be floaty around her belly!
She said she was going to get 1 size bigger...

It will still be a snug fit... She obviously doesn't see what everyone else sees!

Reactions: 3
I gotta applaud how she got into that and gets out again. She clearly doesn't share my fear of being stuck in a garment lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.