Whatlauraloves #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she is on her own then?
I never know if she is, or if he’s just on night shift and she’s just looking for the attention and speculation about her life, and will then proceed to do a Q&A on insta - but don’t dare ask her any personal questions! 🥱😴

And her lecture tonight could have been summed up in about two sentences! Any excuse to type out a literal essay (despite her nerve damage) 🙄

Oh and why does a post about children’s Cancer need to feature her as the number one image in a tit dress that she’s squished herself into...

She’s irritated me more than usual today, can you tell? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Looks like she is on her own then?
I think she’s implying on nights when he's not there ! Once again she’s wording things to create drama !

So she’s not managed to make it to the gym but prior to her holiday she was out eating and drinking constantly - strange then that she had no time!

You could drive a double decker bus through all her bullshit ...and I actually eyerolled at her I'm ' saving money ' but I'm buying in prepared food .... and spending shed loads of money on my face, hair, nails blah blah blah ..bore off Laura !

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So Laura is encouraging us to be the "best version of ourselves" by sacrificing going to the gym in favour on nanoblading!!!!!😂

Is she havin a laugh! She can afford a gym and she cannot go for a month or so because she chose nanoblading!

I have NO ISSUE with anyone who's as plus size as Laura but if she thinks people are going to notice her eyebrows over her extra large stomach she's even crazier than I thought!!! 😂

Wake up Laura, all your "creating" is lots
and lots of lies 🤥

_20210614_235124.JPG
_20210614_235143.JPG

Reactions: 6
What's nanoblading and how does it affect her going to the gym?
Cosmetic tattooing on the eyebrows I believe 😝

I found this online...

"You must avoid working out for 7 days following your microblading appointment. Light exercising is allowed (minimal sweating), but you must clean the tattooed area with lukewarm water as soon as you are done exercising. The salt in sweat will fade the pigment very quickly and give poor results"

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I get my eyebrows microblading & can’t get them wet for a week which includes sweating so no exercise but don’t understand why it stopped her going for a month

Reactions: 3
She chats so much bs I can't go the gym cos I got my eyebrows done OK well that's only one week out.

Reactions: 5
I get my eyebrows microblading & can’t get them wet for a week which includes sweating so no exercise but don’t understand why it stopped her going for a month
She is trying to make excuses for the other 3 weeks

Vanity over health at its best.....

I have no issue with people doing anything to their bodies, I have the issue with Laura as she is clearly obese but only has priorities over how she looks

She is from the North East

"I'm going home to have dinner" ....years ago you called it tea (like most up here do)
"When I lived in the apartment " ...its a flat Laura, I know the flat block at shields near the beach, they are flats

Oh and ANOTHER face mask

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Soo firstly she ' works ' from home so all the waffle about being sooooo busy is crap !!

Secondly , how rubbish did that prepared meal look !

Also the amount of time she spends putting shite on her fake hair and face but she doesn't have time to boil a bit of pasta and broccoli ! She really is full of crap !

As always just another excuse for her to tag brands and scam her followers.

Should she be marking all those posts where she tags brands as #ads - as per the rules?!!

I never know if she is, or if he’s just on night shift and she’s just looking for the attention and speculation about her life, and will then proceed to do a Q&A on insta - but don’t dare ask her any personal questions! 🥱😴

And her lecture tonight could have been summed up in about two sentences! Any excuse to type out a literal essay (despite her nerve damage) 🙄

Oh and why does a post about children’s Cancer need to feature her as the number one image in a tit dress that she’s squished herself into...

She’s irritated me more than usual today, can you tell? 😂😂
She loves children when they are far from her🤣 for her last holidays she asked for a childfree accommodation.

I know kids can be a pain in the arse (I am a mother😛) but still, it's bizarre for me. Different culture.

Reactions: 3
Incredibly poor taste to promote herself via that children's cancer post but that's her all over ..never misses an opportunity to flog herself or some old tatt !

Reactions: 6
And she’s still trying to tell people she’s a size 24?
Shes a Pathological LIAR 🤥

Shes a Pathological LIAR 🤥
As I predicted a few pages back when she squeezed her size 28/30 stomach into the Hinch size 22 clothes... She's trying to get new followers by pretending she's a domestic goddess and adding #Hinch all over her stories 😡...

Maybe her massively increasing stomach would shrink a bit if she vacuumed up herself instead of watching a gadget vacuum up for her...
Silly me... She cannot do any exercises since she had her eyebrows nanobladed so that ppl would look at her eyes instead of growing stomach... 😂

Size 24!!! Pfttttt whatever Laura!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Is she soo desperate for cash that she has to present herself like this ? Very sad that she is now flogging cleaning products!

I did have an eyeroll at her pretending to have loads of friends round her flat ! I've followed her for years , Covid to one side, when did she actually have a party or dinnerparty at her flat? That will be never! She is clearly trying to impress her new followers but as with lots of things in life, her lies will come back to bite her on her arse !!

Reactions: 2
The group chat is called besties, but look below that and there is her and one other person in the chat! 😂😂

She will actually try and flog anything to make money! 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s actually an embarrassment 😬
I'm embarrassed for her !

Once again flags up how dishonest she is and makes any reviews she gives untrustworthy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.