Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatever123

VIP Member
Same! She used to be inspiring and I do still like how she meal preps but it's the excessive cardio and getting 10,000 steps in by walking around the house that rings alarm bells to me.

Weirdly enough she's posted today how she's going to relax on food and exercise over the next couple of days, perhaps someone has mentioned that she's looking gaunt.

I remember not so long back her hair was falling out and it was due to her exercising a crazy amount and putting her body under too much stress.

I also wonder if she still has a period being as lean as she is.
did her hair really fall out for that reason? Did she admit that?

Cmayfield

VIP Member
This girl never eats fruit or veg that isn't green! I used to know a girl like this and she said it's because the natural sugars are too high in them. Not saying that this is the reason Jodie doesn't eat them but if so then she eats enough chocolate and sweets to completely obliterate this!
I’m sure she’s said before that she doesn’t like fruit.

blossombloss

Chatty Member
Do you think she actually eats all the food she shows? I reckon she eats the desserts but I dunno about her full meals. She's skinny but I feel she deprives herself, she looks horrible. I always like her "before pics" which confuse me because she throws them up every 3 or 4 months and I'm just like I don't ever remember her looking like the before, just the skinny skinny after one

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
I'm annoyed that she looks that way 1 week after giving birth and has also had 7.5 hours sleep 😭 my kids are much older and I'm a million miles away from that

Cmayfield

VIP Member
She moaned for weeks when she didn’t like how the hairdresser cut her hair a few months ago and now she’s letting her bf cut it!!!!

Here to hate

Or maybe she's been reading here and realised that her food is so beige! Two things that just don't go together, eggs and sprouts!!

I think it's her eyebrows that irritate me so much, they take over her whole face! Or it might be the heavy mascara on her bottom lashes...

Here to hate

God she breaks so many rules I want to report her. Does anyone know how?
I don’t think she’s attractive in the slightest. I know realistically we shouldn’t comment on things like this but it is her brand and quite honestly, I find her really ugly. She looks like an alien and her body is horrible, there’s so many fitness girls out there with amazing bodies. Horrible personality to accompany it too.
Completely agree. If she had a shaved head she'd definitely be mistaken for a bloke. She spends a lot of time on her appearance when actually she looks so much better when she's more natural. I really do think her body looks starved!

kgsd798

Uuuuugh did you guys see her last posts? What an absolute scum bag. She’s actually one of the worst.