Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shivoff

Chatty Member
I wouldn't say she's a heavy drinker at all she's Defo a one condensed drink person, her diet is ok but also bland as duck and as someone said packet rice, 3 piece of frozen veg and some rice and B&M curry sauce! I've never seen her food and thought, oooh I'm gonna try that!

Reactions: 1

missnot

What? She has the body of a teenager? She might wish, but the hell she does 😂😂😂 Those unsupportive bikini tops and the worst bum on insta suggests otherwise 😳
Worst bum on insta lol but she still does those video 'check ins' like she's Kim k 🤣🤣🤣

Snoopysnooper

She said shes dropping down to 4 days a week at work next year so I reckon she's definitely going to be doing more ads

missnot

Sorry I used the C word 🤣

I've also reported her account for suicide, self injury or eating disorders. God she pushed me over the edge last night!!

ChattyMammy

Chatty Member
So shes unwell, tired, baby sick but still puts herself through a hellish workout. She looks quite fragile here
not looking well at all, look at the circles under her eyes 😔 she looked so much younger and healthier when she was pregnant and postpartum with a bit more weight on her face! It seems to be consuming her more and more everyday, starting to feel quite sorry for her

Lemonelly

She’s weighs the same as my friend who is 5ft. Shes starting to look far too skinny. She is teetering on the edge of unhealthy from a BMI perspective.
She’s never stated her height, always says she can’t remember if she’s 5”6 or 5”9, I think both puts her underweight from a bmi perspective, but 5”9 definitely does.

Shivoff

Chatty Member
I know nothing about babies and aware they all reach milestones at different ages, but if her son was 1 beginning of May and not walking, could this be down to her focusing on herself and shoving him in a corner constantly or keeping him locked in a pram etc. unable to explore?

Peach97

VIP Member
She’s weighs the same as my friend who is 5ft. Shes starting to look far too skinny. She is teetering on the edge of unhealthy from a BMI perspective.
I’m 5”2 and she weighs about the same as me, maybe even a little less. I don’t understand why she wants to be “even more” lean? How? Why would you want to be 30 and weight 8 stone?

Peach97

VIP Member
How is she not embarrassed to film her belly with all those cars driving past? 😂 She’s so incredibly vain.

Omg is she for real putting sprouts in an omelette 🤢 I love sprouts but Jesus Christ why in an omelette !!! She would have been better off having a cheese omelette with veggies on the side! Who the hell is following her for food inspiration 😂😂😂😂
I think someone said before that sprouts are an easy way to fill up so you eat less which is probably why she’s done it 🤮