Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shivoff

Chatty Member
i know why buy 20 similar cheap summer dresses when we have 1 more month of summer left and she owns a washing machine. I never understand the LF thing either- she gets a discount but who needs that much stuff so often? It takes a while to get through hair and beauty products doesn't it. And she's a PA she's not on mega money and she flogs those surveys which take fucking forever to earn you cash I tried it once and couldn't be arsed as I just didn't have the time on my hands
She mentioned her partner is a carpenter, do they make good money? Maybe does lots of homers? I found her house when she got.it and it was over 300K where do they get the money for her spending sprees?

Cmayfield

VIP Member
So glad I’ve found this. She posts and if someone DMs her and she’s already spoken it she’s like “I put everything in my highlights” like ok. But a normal person won’t look through ALL her highlights. Comes across so rude

When I first started following her I saw she had done 9k or something by morning so I DM’d her and she’s like “I never sit down, I reply to all my DMs walking around the house” and that’s when I knew I do not have goals to have that many steps a day. It’s obsessive.

Did ya find one cos I wanna see

The picture on the far left is far more healthy!!!
She should have stopped at the middle pic

What is her weight and height do you know?
She's 8 st 8. She posted on Sat as she was pleased she had maintained for a month.

Whatever123

VIP Member
For a 30 year old her life seems extremely dull. Is she married?
doubt she’ll have any kids. It’ll ruin her lifting her top up boomerangs

Whatever123

VIP Member
She looks so much better in her old photos! Doesn’t even look like the same person. Her eyes are so big now, I don’t understand.

missnot

Argh so gutted I missed someone commented on her post to call her out - what did they say?did she reply? She's tw@t!