Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsD_89

VIP Member
That’s what she said to me . I said oh so you have the recipe for that (can’t remember what it is now - was just before she released the ebook) and she said it’s in her book

Cmayfield

VIP Member
Surprise - she’s setting up a home account ... she’s never posting on her fitness account anymore and when she does she moans about it and says she’s lost the love for it yet she is now begging her followers to follow her home account!? Only doing it to blag free stuff...
Does she still do nails?

missnot

It's not too dissimilar to what she eats at home I don't think, but she hides behind 'balance' at home because she over exercises every single day and doesn't know how or when to stop. You can not out train a bad diet, fact. That's why she's got no muscle and she is literally just skin and bones.
That was mean to say CAN'T out train a bad diet....!!!

Shivoff

Chatty Member
Her and her boyfriend seem to drink A LOT together. I would be worried in case something happened and they’re both drunk and react slowly 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don't think they're heavy drinkers at all. She's probably had 5 low alcohol spiritz spread over 10 hours, don't know why she likes to sound like a wino?

I know nothing about babies and aware they all reach milestones at different ages, but if her son was 1 beginning of May and not walking, could this be down to her focusing on herself and shoving him in a corner constantly or keeping him locked in a pram etc. unable to explore?
It could just be down to him not hitting that milestone yet. I've two children - first one walked at 15 months and the second not until he was 20 months. Neither were restricted in anyway - it's just the stages they developed at

missnot

She looks awful in her story, so skeletal. She looks ill. I'm training hard right now to get to a goal weight and body fat and I do not want to look anything like her, there is no muscle on her just skin and bones it's awful.

Red1234

I know people are naturally thin and that's ok we are all different. But this girl over exercises to look like this, which to me is crazy. She needs to eat more calories for the exercise she is doing. Her before photos really are lovely, she had the perfect body. Now her sternum sticks out and she just looks too thin, her face looks emaciated.

MamaD

VIP Member
I don’t know why this has irked me so much but it has!
if that really is her intention then get some qualifications.
I really find it insulting to people in the fitness industry.
i often get asked by friends and strangers at the gym, can you train me, can you write me a meal plan and I tell them I’ll train with them but I won’t train them because I’m not qualified and it’s just something I feel uncomfortable about.
People are trained as PTs and nutritionists for a reason!

unfortunately many PT’s don’t have qualifications. I joined a Gym and they had an in house nutritionist and I paid £250 for a plan. I asked what qualifications they had and they said a Fashion Degree!!!!!!! I basically paid for the diet she had!!!!!!