Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KittyKat1234

She's definitely kept going on about contact naps whilst she watched TV...so how would she have got steps and jobs done?! She's so annoying and smug.

Reactions: 1

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
My first baby slept through from 5 weeks...shit hit the fan when she turned 6 months!!! There is always always a regression. I'm interested to see how she'll cope when weaning + regression + teething hit all at once and life becomes more challenging. 0-3 months (especially when your baby sleeps well) is by far the easiest bit

Lemonelly

Has anyone ever messaged her in a supportive way about her binge/restrict disorder? I’d be interested to hear the response they got.

GossipHun

there’s nothing worse than working out when you’re poorly and making yourself worse take a day off!!! It’s all a compulsive tickbox exercise for her and it’s dangerous. She always says you never regret a workout and she feels sooo much better after. I bet she didn’t today!
Absolutely! She needs to listen to her body and not bloody toxic "you never regret a workout" diet bullshit!!

missnot

Oh, another head tilt and lecture without speaking about her own specific experience and giving passive aggressive replies to any questions.....!!!

Here to hate

Just echoing everything that everyone else has said.
That's not normal. I'm sure she would've packed her skipping rope and will be going on 10k runs everyday!!!

Justbrowzin

Haven’t seen a thread on her before but I’m glad to see this pop up because I’ve been thinking it for a while. I can’t actually believe she is selling an e book. Does she have one single qualification ?? She isn’t a personal trainer nor a nutritionist. Yet she is marketing this kind of knowledge. Awful. She is also stick thin and goes on about how strong she is..... please.

Here to hate

Screenshot_20200604-204544~2.png
Screenshot_20200604-204544~2.png
This is what annoyed me the most... She's not helping anyone, instead just telling them to buy her book to find out!!

• Wow

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Oooh I missed this, what did she say? But yes you do, water needs to be above 70degrees to kill the bacteria that is potentially in the formula!
She said you just take out your cooled boiled water and the powder and mix together when out. I always used a kettle

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
I’m convinced she throws it back up. At home she’s so disciplined and then has these huge binges, her stomach wouldn’t be able to take it, quick trip to the loo bet she brings it all back up.

KittyKat1234

My word. Her latest stories about cleaning. They put their 14 month old in the highchair for 1.5 hours whilst they do that?!

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
People are going to think they have to do 15,000 steps and 5 workouts a week as soon as their baby pops out 😭 I don't know how she has it in her to push herself so hard when looking after a newborn