What Wegan Did Next

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their PDAs disgust me. Not because they’re two women. that’s absolutely grand. It’s just… them. Whitney especially. UGH.
I agree, I don’t mind genuine PDAs, but it’s the almost constant level of it and feeling forced by W and so fake.

Reactions: 1
I agree, I don’t mind genuine PDAs, but it’s the almost constant level of it and feeling forced by W and so fake.
This is why I said previously that I thought W was the driving force.

Others said they thought it was M. I guess it could be either.

Did anyone see their reel a few days ago where they were talking about what gives them the ‘ick’?

This is why I said previously that I thought W was the driving force.

Others said they thought it was M. I guess it could be either.

Did anyone see their reel a few days ago where they were talking about what gives them the ‘ick’?
That reel oh my gosh, they were both eye bleeping that camera

It was grim. Scraping the barrel for content as per usual whilst thinking they’re the best thing ever. So weird!

What do you think
I think it’s ridiculous and I am struggling to understand how they have so many followers with such little interaction on the reels or whatever they’re called. We’re not sisters/mother and daughter/Whitney is American done to death over and over, insert a couple of pouts for good measure.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is Megan channeling her inner Pete Burns with her ever expanding top lip or what? It’s so bad🤣🫣

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
It’s just the top, isn’t it 🙈 looks like Whitney has had hers done too now.
I’m interested to see how this new weekly date night works out when they never do anything that isn’t hosted/gifted.

Reactions: 2
My gosh, will they ever stop going on about how they met and were long distance? STFU!

It’s really not unusual to be in a long term relationship by your mid thirties. They don’t seem to be able to move on mentally from when they started blogging and they saw their relationship as being aspirational for their young followers. They seem now to be talking an audience much younger than they are but I’m not sure that audience are going to be interested.

It’s really not unusual to be in a long term relationship by your mid thirties. They don’t seem to be able to move on mentally from when they started blogging and they saw their relationship as being aspirational for their young followers. They seem now to be talking an audience much younger than they are but I’m not sure that audience are going to be interested.
To add to this - I hope all followers (or future followers) of ‘relationship’ influencers recognise that:

Not every long-term relationship is a happy one.
Not every ‘aspirational’ relationship is a healthy one.
Nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors, away from the highlights reel of social media.
Also, a romantic relationship doesn’t define or complete you.

Comparison is a fool’s game when it comes to love. We simply can’t compare relationships, as they are all so unique. Whilst there may be some common denominators - love, respect, communication, etc - what works for one couple (or person) won’t necessarily work for another.

I cringe myself inside-out when I see reels like Wegan’s, trumpeting ‘Our secrets to a successful relationship!’ I’m not dismissing their 15 years together, including long-distance. Nor am I saying they’re being disingenuous. But in my experience, couples who truly HAVE stood the test of time tend to be very humble about it. I have spent a lot of time with the elderly in my line of work, and inevitably - if they share anything at all about their relationships - they say it comes down to love and a large helping of good fortune. One couple who celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary - together for a lifetime and utterly devoted to each other - were bewildered that anyone else would be interested in their story, and didn’t want any fuss. Some of these relationship bloggers would do well to take a leaf out of their book.

• Heart
To add to this - I hope all followers (or future followers) of ‘relationship’ influencers recognise that:

Not every long-term relationship is a happy one.
Not every ‘aspirational’ relationship is a healthy one.
Nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors, away from the highlights reel of social media.
Also, a romantic relationship doesn’t define or complete you.

Comparison is a fool’s game when it comes to love. We simply can’t compare relationships, as they are all so unique. Whilst there may be some common denominators - love, respect, communication, etc - what works for one couple (or person) won’t necessarily work for another.

I cringe myself inside-out when I see reels like Wegan’s, trumpeting ‘Our secrets to a successful relationship!’ I’m not dismissing their 15 years together, including long-distance. Nor am I saying they’re being disingenuous. But in my experience, couples who truly HAVE stood the test of time tend to be very humble about it. I have spent a lot of time with the elderly in my line of work, and inevitably - if they share anything at all about their relationships - they say it comes down to love and a large helping of good fortune. One couple who celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary - together for a lifetime and utterly devoted to each other - were bewildered that anyone else would be interested in their story, and didn’t want any fuss. Some of these relationship bloggers would do well to take a leaf out of their book.
say it louder for the people in the back
wish I could like this a million times

• Heart
Totally agree. In fact I think most people with life experience would not identify their relationship as a ‘happy’ one. They can’t be apart. That’s an unhealthy codependency not a loving relationship.

• Heart
I met them at an LGBT gala dinner / charity auction event c.2016. They were speaking to the person I was with and so I tried to engage in conversation and they were literally scoping the room out for "famous" people / those they thought had more status / use to them i believe. They were rather rude and quickly dashed when they noticed someone that they could have a photo with. I noted it was rude to the person I knew at the event and she described them as "vapid". I do not doubt they are nice girls but the content is not at all relatable and the matching outfits are a little much.

• Sad
  • Wow
I think this is bang on. They had some great content when the LDR/closing the gap/femme thing was current, but it’s not anymore and they seem to have struggled to find a hook for their content since then. Their day to day posting is very mundane. I also cannot COPE with the pouty lips and weird under chin hand pose, makes me irrationally irritated every time!

Reactions: 3
They have to keep posting the same crap because they have made it their “careers”, but they haven’t adapted - seem to have double downed on the airbrushed, self obsessed and materialistic content. Surely it has a shelf life? When will it stop?!

Has anyone read the comments on this post about password-sharing with your partner? Whitney and Megan actually say in the reel that they have no boundaries, which has sparked some criticism. One person calls it a ‘huge red flag’ and pleads with them to consider their audience.