What Wegan Did Next

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which is true and would be completely without any raised eyebrows if they hadn’t made such a big thing about the blonde/blue eyed aesthetics they’re aiming for in a baby. Secretly hoping for the jet black hair 😂

I’m interested in the posters who see them in Windsor. I imagine them swanning about with their bubble tea in hand!
Swanning about like an absolute embarrassment in their matching outfits and crocs. It’s actually quite funny when you see them as they don’t have that permanent fake smile on and don’t hang off each other (unless they’re vlogging) - they look like they can’t stand each other🤣

The sperm aesthetics thing baffles me slightly as she has also openly spoken about her sisters struggles with IVF - I don’t know how I’d feel as her sister having so much heartache and loss then having to watch them begin IVF with the same attitude they have choosing a new outfIt.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
they are not relatable at all.I am sure in a few years time we will read about how the American one was toxic towards the British one
I live in the same town as W&M but amazingly have not yet seen them IRL. I know a handful of people who went to school with M and actually they have said they are nice enough. I’d wondered if they might secretly be ‘mean girls’ (I’m always a bit suspicious of people who seem overly saccharine) but in fairness I haven’t personally heard anyone say that. I think they have occasionally annoyed locals by trying to get freebies or discounts, but that’s the most I’ve heard anyone say.

I’m curious about this post from earlier in the thread and what gives the poster that impression (not a criticism - genuinely curious!)

Reactions: 1
I live in the same town as W&M but amazingly have not yet seen them IRL. I know a handful of people who went to school with M and actually they have said they are nice enough. I’d wondered if they might secretly be ‘mean girls’ (I’m always a bit suspicious of people who seem overly saccharine) but in fairness I haven’t personally heard anyone say that. I think they have occasionally annoyed locals by trying to get freebies or discounts, but that’s the most I’ve heard anyone say.

I’m curious about this post from earlier in the thread and what gives the poster that impression (not a criticism - genuinely curious!)
I am a lesbian and follow/have followed other lesbian couples
It’s always been the same, they post these sickly oh look at us we are so in love pics
A few years later they break up and it’s my relationship was quite toxic,my wife controlled me, my wife was a cheat, my wife was an addict

I am a lesbian and follow/have followed other lesbian couples
It’s always been the same, they post these sickly oh look at us we are so in love pics
A few years later they break up and it’s my relationship was quite toxic,my wife controlled me, my wife was a cheat, my wife was an addict
I know what you mean. The happiest couples I know largely keep their relationships off social media. Nothing wrong with the occasional happy birthday/anniversary post - but like you, I’m always suspicious of the overly gushy types. It comes across as them overcompensating for something.

I know what you mean. The happiest couples I know largely keep their relationships off social media. Nothing wrong with the occasional happy birthday/anniversary post - but like you, I’m always suspicious of the overly gushy types. It comes across as them overcompensating for something.
You’ve explained it better .

This sisters/twins thing is tedious now. Surely even they can see that styling themselves in exactly the same way accounts for 99% of the (alleged) confusion. They look nothing alike, and I’m not convinced many people think they do. I think it’s more likely that people don’t know how to take them. Very rarely (if ever) do you see two grown adults posing and playing ‘twins’ - particularly same-sex couples - and IMO strangers asking if they are related is simply a polite way of saying “What on earth’s going on here then?” 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
I think they enjoy it - and it’s also a way for them to try and have a hook of some kind to hang their content on when it’s all over the place in terms of what their ‘brand’ is. It’s so weird - boo boo people think we’re related, oh wait let’s purchase another matching outfit? The filter makes them look actually plastic 😂

Do they think twinning is something to aspire to? Like it in some way elevates their relationship and makes it superior or more desirable to others? Is it simply for the ‘gram? Of course it’s nice to share things with your spouse and have lots in common, but they have gone WAY beyond that. When asked, they simply say ‘our aesthetic has evolved over time’. But these things don’t happen by accident, so something (or someone) must be driving it.
I’m in a happy same-sex marriage myself, and honestly I can’t think of anything worse than twinning with my OH. Yes, everyone pinches the odd hoodie from their partner, and of course we have communal items like shampoo and shower gel, but we don’t raid each other’s personal articles like makeup, jewellery or perfume. I think it would be easy to lose your own identity otherwise.
Do they ever have a night off and just sit there in mismatched sweatpants and an old t-shirt with a dribble of tea down it? 😂

Reactions: 2
Quite frankly, they look and sound as if they have about two brain cells between them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t think they have their own identities and have morphed into the same person - must be like dating yourself. Agree with earlier poster, I have seen them about Windsor looking miserable.

I’m always surprised how they put so much effort into how they look and then have skanky grown out and broken acrylics for a couple of weeks each month.

I’m always surprised Megan wears so much makeup when her skin is so bad. Maybe it needs to breathe.

I’m always surprised Megan wears so much makeup when her skin is so bad. Maybe it needs to breathe.
Her skin flared up when she took a whole bunch of random antibiotics prescribed by a #gifted practitioner for her non NHS diagnosed stomach issues. She was so obsessed with being bloated all the time!

I think both of them are extremely dense. The lights are on but no one is home

• Haha
They’re self obsessed to a remarkable degree. I think Megan is the one driving it all and Whitney would be a very different person without her. Far more of a tomboy for a start. She never really looks natural in very girly clothing when you see her in videos.

They’re self obsessed to a remarkable degree. I think Megan is the one driving it all and Whitney would be a very different person without her. Far more of a tomboy for a start. She never really looks natural in very girly clothing when you see her in videos.
I agree with you. Megan is definitely the driver behind their ‘brand’ and I think Whitney largely does what Megan wants with that.

I find the above comments interesting as I’ve always been of the opinion that it’s Whitney driving things.