What Wegan Did Next

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am glad people called them out. I guess whatever works for a couple which it would for them because they don’t seem to have any sense of being individuals, just a couple. But, its the way they try to put on people why you should share passwords rather than just say they do and acknowledge it’s not right for everyone. Complete lack of awareness.

Reactions: 2
I’ve seen them hit back at critics before but didn’t know they’re partial to a dirty delete - interesting.

Interesting. They’ve not responded to any of the criticism. I agree though - they have no boundaries but they pitch it like that’s what’s needed for a ‘healthy’ relationship. Surprised Megan didn't film a crying video in response!

It is always a risk when people with huge platforms spout off about delicate subjects, based on little more than their own limited experience (which often comes from a place of privilege). Remember Molly Mae Hague’s comments on poverty and social mobility? At best it’s embarrassing and at worst it’s dangerous.

The former Love Island star, now creative director for fashion brand Pretty Little Thing, came under fire for remarks made in an interview clip in which she said that "you’re given one life and it’s down to you what you do with it".

The 22-year-old was accused of being "tone deaf" after sharing her belief that "if you want something enough, you can achieve it" and referring to a quote saying we all have "the same 24 hours in a day as Beyonce."

I don’t think Wegan would have thought their comments about having no boundaries through, because they believe they have a healthy relationship and they clearly equate one with the other. But removing your personal boundaries can be insidious. I’m sure anyone who has had their communications, movement or finances controlled by a partner (or somebody else) would present a very different view.

Just watched their day in the life Valentines edition which seems like they just wanted to make a video to show off their kettle. Imagine buying a £100+ kettle and then choosing to have it in pink 👎
I don’t know what annoys me about them more; their boring/uninteresting story or their materialism

Reactions: 4
The ‘I’m so girly and pink and feminine not like those other lezzers’ thing is really getting a bit embarrassing now. Are they EVER going to grow up?

Reactions: 7
So I’ve established I know someone who knows someone who used to spend a bit of time with them via some friends (so convoluted but the gay world in London is small 😂) and when we were dissecting their posts, they’ve said that Wegan really have no time for less femme looking queer women and will go out of their way to almost exclude them. I wasn’t surprised by that which is a shame I suppose!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m massively irked by their latest post, which suggests that ‘fertility acupuncture’ and ‘removing chemicals and plastics from the home’ are prerequisites for getting pregnant. I actually don’t know where to begin with it.

Reactions: 4
So I’ve established I know someone who knows someone who used to spend a bit of time with them via some friends (so convoluted but the gay world in London is small 😂) and when we were dissecting their posts, they’ve said that Wegan really have no time for less femme looking queer women and will go out of their way to almost exclude them. I wasn’t surprised by that which is a shame I suppose!
I think they’ve been quite explicit about this prejudice so it’s not surprising at all. They once said their mums were worried about them being gay when they first came out, but (paraphrasing slightly) it was all ok because they have long hair and wear pretty dresses.
---
I think they’re just stalling a bit on the baby thing. I’m surprised there isn’t slightly more urgency because they’re 35 I think already? Stats for fertility treatment after this age are really poor.

I have finally unfollowed them after swithering on whether to do it for a while.

I just find the whole “we’re so femme” thing quite insulting to be honest.

Love cashing in on being “queer” influencers but god forbid anyone thinks you look like a lesbian 😂 fair enough if they really do love that aesthetic but it just seems so forced and to me, the undertones are more than just that.

Also wish they’d understand they are not the first lesbian couple to survive long distance and they certainly won’t be the last 😂

This is what I don’t understand. They preach so hard about no discrimination this and inclusivity that - however they specifically made a business (find femmes) which ONLY caters for “femme” lesbians - like them - how is that being inclusive if you’re focusing solely on that “type” of lesbian🤯

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else remember when Megan took all those #gifted supplements for her ‘gut’ issues and got that awful acne? I did feel for her and how hard it must have been BUT her sister is on stories today asking for advice about getting rid of acne without using accutane. Do we think Megan used that to clear her skin then rather than the supposed herbs/supplements/whatever she was advertising at the time?

Ugh - their reel about good sleeping positions. I’m sorry, but they look like a pair of demented old women rolling around together in a Florida nursing home.

Reactions: 1
Unfortunately for me one of their stories just popped up - I haven’t seen any in a while. Asking Instagram if she should be sick after eating meat “accidentally” for the first time in years… really?

More to the point - I think they need to tone down the injectables… Megan can barely move her mouth!!

• Haha
Just found this thread after seeing that on BBC News, I just knew when I saw the picture they were going to be a pair of twats worthy of a thread 🤣

• Haha