What random things do you do for your pet because you love them so much??

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My girl just loves company and loves to be sitting on someone or right beside them, regardless of how convenient it is for us. She curls up on my lap all the time while I'm trying to work - it really cramps by ability to use the laptop but I couldn't move her lol.

20200927_162311.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My girl just loves company and loves to be sitting on someone or right beside them, regardless of how convenient it is for us. She curls up on my lap all the time while I'm trying to work - it really cramps by ability to use the laptop but I couldn't move her lol.

View attachment 355187
What a cutie.

This reminded me when I have had meetings and beem WFH I wasn't ably to turn the video as the cat was asleep ontop on the laptop (contected to another screen) 😂😂 sorry can't move the cat. Just see my initials instead

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg I love this thread.

Me and my cat live alone just the two of us and for Christmas will visit my parents but first she had to have her bath and pamper ready to see her nan and grandad. A bath in Johnson & Johnsons and her nails clipped and ears cleaned, all fluffy and soft and ready to see everyone. They treat her like their grandchild and will probably have more presents wrapped for her than me. When she's at my house she has the exact same eating routine every day not too many treats really but I find it so adorable when we're staying at my mums she will constantly be fussing over her and saying she wants this and that, waiting on her hand and foot lol. It's so cute. I don't know what I would have done without my cat this year, she really is my reason to smile every day and I don't care how sad that makes me sound. I have days where I struggle to even shower myself or face the day but I will always, always, always look after her and make sure her space is clean and tidy and warm and she's fed and watered and safe from harm.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My lab sleeps on my husbands side of the bed while I spoon him (husband works nights). He also has his own kitchen cupboard full of treats, toys and food puzzles. We do a lot of enrichment feeding to help keep his brain busy, so I've spent a small fortune on Amazon over lockdown. I also have a dog walker that takes him out in the van with another dog for long walks and hikes (neither me or husband drive so we're limited to the same walking spots). He also gets a slice of cheese or the leftovers from grating when I'm cooking - he can hear the packet rustle in the fridge and comes running in to the kitchen!
Omg lucky boy. I have a lab too, a black lab and he is my absolute world. I love him more than anything. We are so lucky to have pets ❤❤❤❤❤

Loving this thread ❤
I'm a MASSIVE animal lover, I actually prefer them to most humans if I'm honest.

I have a dog who is my world, I have been known to cry just looking at her ( I can't believe I've just admitted to that lol) she is the most beautiful girl with such a sweet, loving nature & she captured our hearts right from the beginning.
I even make my husband facetime me when she is out on a walk just so I can see her.
Am I crazy? 😂😂😂
No not at all 😁 I love this ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Omg I love this thread.

Me and my cat live alone just the two of us and for Christmas will visit my parents but first she had to have her bath and pamper ready to see her nan and grandad. A bath in Johnson & Johnsons and her nails clipped and ears cleaned, all fluffy and soft and ready to see everyone. They treat her like their grandchild and will probably have more presents wrapped for her than me. When she's at my house she has the exact same eating routine every day not too many treats really but I find it so adorable when we're staying at my mums she will constantly be fussing over her and saying she wants this and that, waiting on her hand and foot lol. It's so cute. I don't know what I would have done without my cat this year, she really is my reason to smile every day and I don't care how sad that makes me sound. I have days where I struggle to even shower myself or face the day but I will always, always, always look after her and make sure her space is clean and tidy and warm and she's fed and watered and safe from harm.
I've never really thought of getting my cat groomed before! Is this a regular thing? Is it certain breeds that need groomed more than others?

I don't think its sad at all. We adopted our cat last October, so a few months before everything kicked off, and we say all the time how grateful we are that she's here. If I'm getting down or working from home is getting to be a drag I love her giving her a snuggle and a kiss on the head.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My heart is breaking reading about the losses but I'm also happy to read all the random things people do to keep their pets happy and feel loved.

I lost my dog earlier this year. I'd give anything to have my time over with her again, she was the best.

I made a donation to a local SPCA in her name to feed some puppies this Christmas ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
LOVE THIS THREAD SO MUCH!!
I have a 3 year old doggie and I love him so much.
sometimes when a car comes in my head I think I would actually throw myself in front of my dog if anything happened to save him 😂🤣🥺
His favourite food is cheese and I give him it grated on his brekkie and dinner (only a little bit)
He has a memory foam bed 😍 and also an alpaca blanket. He cries every night until I tuck him in.
on Xmas and birthday he gets presents which are wrapped and labelled.
I love him so much I’d genuinely do anything for him 🌈 my baby

• Heart
Reactions: 12

View attachment 355187
I’d love this my cats r lush but not lap cats 😭😃

LOVE THIS THREAD SO MUCH!!
I have a 3 year old doggie and I love him so much.
sometimes when a car comes in my head I think I would actually throw myself in front of my dog if anything happened to save him 😂🤣🥺
His favourite food is cheese and I give him it grated on his brekkie and dinner (only a little bit)
He has a memory foam bed 😍 and also an alpaca blanket. He cries every night until I tuck him in.
on Xmas and birthday he gets presents which are wrapped and labelled.
I love him so much I’d genuinely do anything for him 🌈 my baby
You sound like me my two cats are pampered as hec I’m having to put one on a diet in January as I’ve been a bit too much of A pushover with feeding her when she asks as I find it hard to say no to her 😭 I always tuck them in too they have a proper routine, in winter it’s in at 3.30pm before it goes dark , dinner and pudding... yes pudding 😹 then brush them and tuck them into bed an they stay like that all night apart from the one begging for food around 11 which she gets 😹 there’s usually someone in too between the four of us al day to open an shut an open an shut an open an shut the door for their indecision 😹

Definitely bought out kitten a Christmas dinner
My cat’s also got Christmas dinner and all the Christmas treats the shops have out for cats ❤😃 do I get sucked in? YES!!!!!!!!!

Omg I love this thread.

Awww this sounds lush what a lucky kitty kat one of my cats has regular foot and face baths, he gets very very muddy no idea what he does but on rainy wintery days he comes in legs covered in mud an face with mud all over so I run the bath to about half a foot with cat shampoo and use a flannel he doesn’t mind it an seems to like the warmth! Have to do it or people will think he’s stray he was the runt I think an has always looked a bit wonky let’s say bless him love him so much! He’s only two !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
My cat’s also got Christmas dinner and all the Christmas treats the shops have out for cats ❤😃 do I get sucked in? YES!!!!!!!!!
Obviously, she completely rejected the kitty Christmas dinner, so that was replaced with actual turkey from our dinner... also rejected, so she’s had a can of tuna 🙈

• Haha
Obviously, she completely rejected the kitty Christmas dinner, so that was replaced with actual turkey from our dinner... also rejected, so she’s had a can of tuna 🙈
Oh god mine can do that sometimes an I literally just carry on till they eat something I am just here to serve them 😹 Casper didn’t want chicken today but Maizie did and wolfed hers and Casper’s down! They also had Turkey and cranberry webbox sticks and lick e licks which I bought so they weren’t left out of Christmas snacks after dinner 😹

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My cat enjoys going out in the rain so she gets regular towel drys. Her bed also gets moved around the house so she can sit in the same room as us. The cat we had before her had his own order from the Indian takeaway!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
My cat enjoys going out in the rain so she gets regular towel drys. Her bed also gets moved around the house so she can sit in the same room as us. The cat we had before her had his own order from the Indian takeaway!
A few years ago my friend's cat went missing. Her daughter who was 5 at the time was in tears as they'd had him since she was a baby and he was her lap cat.

Not holding out much hope, my friend put posters up around the area.
Eight days later there was a knock at her door and a man stood there with the cat in his arms.
Turned out he'd spent the week in the local Indian takeaway a couple of streets away where he'd been spoiled rotten for the week and had definitely put on a few pounds.

To this day, he's partial to chicken korma 😸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg yes that’s such a good idea I’m gonna start ordering a side of plain chicken so my cat isn’t left out

• Heart
My cat is 5 and is honestly the clingiest little thing, even more so since WFH 😂

She often just meows at me for no reason at all which is resolved by me picking her up and cuddling her like a baby😩😂
My mums cat is just like that! I bought him for her as she has chronic illnesses and she adores cats. He cries at her, she picks him up like a baby and cuddles him and strokes his paw beans. He bloody loves it!

• Heart
My cat had a Xmas dinner and presents from Santa as did the fish. My 5yo son helped them to unwrap them and was just as excited for them as he was for his presents 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
A few years ago my friend's cat went missing. Her daughter who was 5 at the time was in tears as they'd had him since she was a baby and he was her lap cat.

Not holding out much hope, my friend put posters up around the area.
Eight days later there was a knock at her door and a man stood there with the cat in his arms.
Turned out he'd spent the week in the local Indian takeaway a couple of streets away where he'd been spoiled rotten for the week and had definitely put on a few pounds.

To this day, he's partial to chicken korma 😸
Bless him - I'm just imagining him having a little holiday at the takeway now, oblivious to all the upset at home! What an adventure he had :LOL:
Omg yes that’s such a good idea I’m gonna start ordering a side of plain chicken so my cat isn’t left out
Awww! Merlin would also eat the rice that came alongside it, and typically a strawberry petit filous for dessert (no other flavour). I'm not sure how good it was for him, but it was a once in a blue moon treat and he lived until he was 19 so it doesn't seem to have had any adverse effects!

• Heart
I get up to open the door for my kitten (8 months) when she wants to go out as she meows until I do so. I've taught her how to use the cat flap and she's done it before but she seems to like getting me up to open the door 😂

We buy her lots of treats. She often has more snacks than we (me and bf) do! At one point we had a tit tonne of eggs and some huge bits of smoked salmon. I gave her salmon and eggs as a treat for a few days all mixed up.

She got her own Xmas dinner and lots of gifts from family. So many that she has her own toy box.. 😳

She gets to sleep on our bed too even though she has about 4 beds herself. She also has a fancy electric CatMate water fountain that we pour the Brita Filter jug water into so she gets twice filtered water 😂💅🏻

I swore before i got pets I'd never behave this way but I just never understood before 😭❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6