What random things do you do for your pet because you love them so much??

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My last little fella died sometime this afternoon this evening went to work about 3 got home about 12.15 this morning. Went to check on him didnt come out for his love 😪 my hearts broken now no more babies for me 😭
I’m so sorry for your loss 😢 I hope you’re okay x x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
My dog is really poorly with his breathing xxx we have made the really sad decision to put him to sleep x i am absolutely heartbroken

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
One dog has one spot she likes on the couch. We move out the way if she wants to sit there.

We buy bassa fillets for one of the cats... she was on a special diet and is a fussy eater...

If we get up off a seat (dinning chair or couch) and a cat steals the spot we just move to another seat or stand and eat instead😂

Yes they are spoilt

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My dog is really poorly with his breathing xxx we have made the really sad decision to put him to sleep x i am absolutely heartbroken
Im sorry, thats very upsetting for you. xxx Ive been through it too, come back when you need some support, so sorry xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Im sorry, thats very upsetting for you. xxx Ive been through it too, come back when you need some support, so sorry xx
Yes. We went this afternoon. My little baby is in doggie heaven now. No more struggling x x x he is happy and playing . I find comfort knowing he is still around us in my heart forever ❤ Xxxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Its so hard isnt it ? even when we know we are doing the right thing. Im sorry look after yourself tonight. Let all your tears out xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I wish I could do more for my rabbits but they just prefer a good old head rub otherwise they get freaked out. Nothing random really just head rubs, lots of hay and fresh veg. However thinking on, One night I was woken up by the rabbits freaking out in their hutch, looked out the window and a fox was at them, I ran out and chased the fox away. Took me ages to be able to sleep again for a while after this was always so scared the fox would come back.
most random thing I do is tell them to be “good girls” when I leave them to go somewhere. 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yes. We went this afternoon. My little baby is in doggie heaven now. No more struggling x x x he is happy and playing . I find comfort knowing he is still around us in my heart forever ❤ Xxxxxxx
Sending my condolences I know the pain. Take really good care of yourself right now xxx

• Heart
Its so hard isnt it ? even when we know we are doing the right thing. Im sorry look after yourself tonight. Let all your tears out xxx
I know I do think how can I cry so much xxxx I know the fur babies wouldn’t want us crying so I try and snap out of it xxxxx it’s so depressing but I know he will be there waiting for me xxxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I still cry now , 4 years later and i have other pets now. Let it all out , you cant snap out if it really, thats pressurising yourself. You have done extremely well to come back on here to tell us. No he wouldnt want you upset because he will know you have done the right thing for him. Im sorry i havent got any better words to say. Its always hard. xxx

• Heart
I still cry now , 4 years later and i have other pets now. Let it all out , you cant snap out if it really, thats pressurising yourself. You have done extremely well to come back on here to tell us. No he wouldnt want you upset because he will know you have done the right thing for him. Im sorry i havent got any better words to say. Its always hard. xxx
No he was really struggling to breathe would not settle throughout the night. Xxxxxx always up and walking even though it made him even more tired xxxxxxx thank you so much xxxx the words bring me comfort x

• Heart
One time I was working behind a bar and went into the lounge area to collect glasses. There were about 30 people, wearing black and a picture frame on one of the tables. I didn't realise a wake was coming in as we would normally be told.
I told the guy on the bar with me and he went over to investigate. He comes back with a huge grin on his face
"Petulant vlogger, you're never going to believe this. Go and look at the picture"
So I go and have a look.
It was a picture... of a cat.
This was a wake... for a cat.

• Heart
  • Haha
One time I was working behind a bar and went into the lounge area to collect glasses. There were about 30 people, wearing black and a picture frame on one of the tables. I didn't realise a wake was coming in as we would normally be told.
I told the guy on the bar with me and he went over to investigate. He comes back with a huge grin on his face
"Petulant vlogger, you're never going to believe this. Go and look at the picture"
So I go and have a look.
It was a picture... of a cat.
This was a wake... for a cat.
I would have totally done that for my cat if anyone would have come 🤣
Although genuinely I was devastated after she died and ended up on antidepressants. So I can make a joke now but I couldn’t get out of bed for weeks back then 😔

• Heart
I cut some meat for my dog when I have a roast and put it in her dish, so she can feel she’s having a roast dinner too 😂 I’ll do it for my kitten when she’s a bit older.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
My lab sleeps on my husbands side of the bed while I spoon him (husband works nights). He also has his own kitchen cupboard full of treats, toys and food puzzles. We do a lot of enrichment feeding to help keep his brain busy, so I've spent a small fortune on Amazon over lockdown. I also have a dog walker that takes him out in the van with another dog for long walks and hikes (neither me or husband drive so we're limited to the same walking spots). He also gets a slice of cheese or the leftovers from grating when I'm cooking - he can hear the packet rustle in the fridge and comes running in to the kitchen!

• Heart
I've got 3 house rabbits (all free roam and litter trained) they all have a dog bed each but instead choose to sleep in the bed with me and my partner. They let me know when it's 6am by jumping on my face for breakfast 😂 everyone asks why I let them sleep with us but I wouldn't have it any other way.
My parrot eats better than I do also 😂
And I ALWAYS bake my horse a birthday cake on his birthday, decorate his stable and get him a birthday badge🙈 I nearly lost him this year a week after his 12th birthday so he now gets even more spoilt 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Our little dote gets boiled chicken everyday, she also only drinks filtered water, even worse hubby lets her up on his lap when he finishes his dinner to eat the bits of meat he saved. I might love my dog more than some of my kids 😂🐶

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Our wee kitten is about 7/8 months now and she is the boss in our House. She is so spoilt! She sleeps on my partners legs every night and in the morning she will come and get under my legs where she curls into a wee ball.. When we go out I leave the TV on her and sometimes il even put the heat on if the house is particularly cold! Haha.. when I get home she rolls over so i can scratch her wee belly. She is never far from our sides and will follow us around the whole house. We have a wee water fountain for her and she loves it, will not drink water from a normal bowl. She gets a wee blanket over her if she is asleep somewhere.. She loves to be lifted like a baby and i hold her so she can see out the window when its raining. 😂 🥰 ♥

• Heart