Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trixabellee9393

Thought it would be a really cute thread.
I always cover my cats in a blanket, they are both used to it and have a lovely cosy sleep every night after playing outside most of the day. Also my one cat currently has a broken leg (fox attack) and I carry him for a walk every day as I feel bad that he’s not getting fresh air. 😂 Other things are if they fall asleep on the floor I pick them up on to the bed! Just loads of stuff ! Absolutely spoilt! 😄 Pets make u absolutely pathetic. Xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Sheeeet

Chatty Member
Used to take mine on a walk at least twice a day. Nothing special in that except she was a cat.
My dad feeds the local stray cats out on some nearby common land, they all know him. One of them came to his front door last year and started meowing rather insistently. Dad opened the door and this cat went a short distance away and summoned this small single kitten, pretty much ushering it into the house - unheard of for this cat. So that's how my Dad now has 1 and a half pet cats.

The kitten stayed full time, Dad takes him on a walk every morning on a lead(!) and they go on holiday together in a campervan. The mother comes and goes as she pleases and now and then the grandmother will turn up for a visit.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

iloveanimals

Chatty Member
I also tuck my cats into bed every night, their beds are on the landing, every night they wait for a salmon parcel, then either me or my husband has to say, who wants tucking in , and we go up with them and tuck them into bed for 10 minutes and cuddle them and tell them how good they have been. They also have a catio attatched to the patio doors to play outside as they are housecats and they were rescues and scared of going out .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

LittleMy

VIP Member
I let my indoor cat sleep beside me when I come home from night shift and get into bed. She curls up next to me and will lie there the whole time with me until I get up. She is like my shadow around the house too. She was my first baby (before I had babies). 🥰💗

She also loves ice-cubes so I’m forever flicking them across the kitchen for her to chase.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Unfortunately our older dog was put to sleep during the summer, but before that she used to love bubbles. So quite often when the kids were finished we would blow bubbles just for her. She loved snapping them and popping them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Moe

VIP Member
Used to take mine on a walk at least twice a day. Nothing special in that except she was a cat.
The odd looks I used to get people thinking I was talking to a lamppost. The older she got though she would insist on a nap half way round so I would have to sit and wait.
Sometimes it was a right pain but I knew she enjoyed it. It was our time miss those walks so much💔

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Miss Havisham

VIP Member
One of my cats likes to put my husband to bed every night. He has always been a “go to bed before 10pm” person. I can never go to bed before midnight.
She starts pacing up and down when she knows he is ready for bed (brushing his teeth etc), She then lies on him, until he has fell asleep. Same ritual every night.

I always make sure I have cooked chicken for her, she gives me, a certain look when she wants some.

My other cat, shows little interest in cooked chicken (actually prefers dry cat food) - and doesn’t pay much attention to what is going on in the house. He likes occasional affection (on his terms), but is out most of the time. I will see more of him, now that the weather is getting chilly - but he will just acknowledge me briefly, and then crash out somewhere in the house.
I feel like I just have one cat at times! Since I have installed a micro chip cat flap, I hardly see him - as he can come and go as he pleases. Before I installed it, I used to coax him in with treats in the evening - and lock him in all night.
Much to his displeasure! 😻

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Heybooboo

VIP Member
We give our dog a treasure hunt after his dinner every night 😂 we keep back biscuits and hide them on and under his toys and it’s always different every night! He loves it, comes housing around the house when he’s finished.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Sosig

Chatty Member
My cat is 5 and is honestly the clingiest little thing, even more so since WFH 😂

She often just meows at me for no reason at all which is resolved by me picking her up and cuddling her like a baby😩😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Chickenandgravy

VIP Member
I make my parrot a tiny plate of whatever food I'm eating and we both sit at the table to eat it 😂 he also gets a cup of bird safe tea when I have a normal cuppa and will sit and say "mmmmm that's nice" because he's heard me say it when I'm drinking tea 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
My cat sleeps in bed with me every night, she was my first pet before I had a child so is my spoiled baby. I buy and wrap presents for her on her birthday and Xmas 🤦🏼‍♀️ And mould her a birthday ‘cake’ out of tuna as a treat on her birthday. My partner thinks I’m nuts but he’s grown to love her too. she’s an old softy and loves having a cuddle (on her terms) and comes over an meows at me until I pick her up.

• Heart

Very traditional

VIP Member
My dad feeds the local stray cats out on some nearby common land, they all know him. One of them came to his front door last year and started meowing rather insistently. Dad opened the door and this cat went a short distance away and summoned this small single kitten, pretty much ushering it into the house - unheard of for this cat. So that's how my Dad now has 1 and a half pet cats.

The kitten stayed full time, Dad takes him on a walk every morning on a lead(!) and they go on holiday together in a campervan. The mother comes and goes as she pleases and now and then the grandmother will turn up for a visit.
This is the nicest story, well done your dad! I feel really happy after reading that! Xx

• Heart

Keikochan

VIP Member
My cat is my baby 😸 she is the cutest and we would do anything for her and to keep her safe. We live in apartment and she is indoor cat so we let her have free reign, even on kitchen counters 🤫 that's what dettol is for 🤭

My husband put up safety netting all around the balcony so she can safely go out and sit, get some vit D and a better view of the birds 😹
She gets an Xmas gift and a birthday gift. She has a giant cat tree and lots of comfy places around the apartment to snooze, although she mostly sleeps on our bed (usually laying on one of us).
Any deliveries, she calls dibs on the boxes. When I got a tangle teaser she took a liking to it so that's her brush now 😸 she loves getting brushed.
I would love to get her a pram so we could go for walks but husband isn't too keen on that idea 😾😿

She is 8 yrs old now. Over the summer there she got really sick and things weren't looking good, we were so scared!!! But thankfully she surprised everyone and made a miraculous recovery 😸 We love her so much 💝

• Heart

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
I'm not sure it's random but my dog is just totally spoilt rotten. I homecook all his food, including lamb which I heave doing as I can't stand the smell of it. He also sleeps in bed with me, either actually under the duvet around my legs or on my pillow around my head, which more often than not he forces me off of.
To be honest I'd do anything for him really, he is totally my world now, especially since my youngest kid has gone to uni and he is my main company. I am married but the husband works four nights a week so I spend a lot of time without any human contact.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Titntat

VIP Member
I love my cat, sometimes more that my human children. She always sleeps in bed with us every night. My pre kid clubbing days id get her a box of chicken every time I went out , even when I didnt get my self anything. Now when we go to mcdoanlds I always buy her a cheese burger 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Allthatglitters666

Chatty Member
I've found my people 🤣 lovely thread. My cat sleeps with us most nights (head on pillow and under duvet). When he's asleep around the house throughout the day I put a blanket on him. We've taught him a routine when he has a treat like a dog ha ha. God I love him and glad I'm not the only crazy cat lady. He's such a comfort whilst wfh 🐈

• Heart
Reactions: 20