What random things do you do for your pet because you love them so much??

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its very stressful when we know whats on the cards and theres nothing we can do. At least he had a wonderful mum, look after yourself today, and i think you have another little fella who needs you too xx
Yeah just hope I can keep him happy they don't cope without company of a fellow gerbil

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeah just hope I can keep him happy they don't cope without company of a fellow gerbil
we were worried about that when one budgie passed and left the other one, but he was fine actually. Its too early to say , but you dont know yet what the future might bring you. He will be ok, hes got a great mum xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My little man percy died somewhere between 1 to 6 this morning knew it was coming but its still breaking my heart
So sorry for your loss was your other gerbil his brother ? He was not alone if his wee pal was with him.Your posts show how much he was loved take care of yourself ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Loving this thread ❤
I'm a MASSIVE animal lover, I actually prefer them to most humans if I'm honest.

I have a dog who is my world, I have been known to cry just looking at her ( I can't believe I've just admitted to that lol) she is the most beautiful girl with such a sweet, loving nature & she captured our hearts right from the beginning.
I even make my husband facetime me when she is out on a walk just so I can see her.
Am I crazy? 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
i have 4 dogs, and i have a song i sing to each one. I do it for out special bonding time. I cant sing for the life of me, and my one dog starts licking my face as soon as i start singing to him. i think it is out of pity :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I regularly greet my cat with more love than I show my partner 😱
I call him my big beautiful boy and tell him how much I love him. (Cat not my partner)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Loving this thread ❤
I'm a MASSIVE animal lover, I actually prefer them to most humans if I'm honest.

I have a dog who is my world, I have been known to cry just looking at her ( I can't believe I've just admitted to that lol) she is the most beautiful girl with such a sweet, loving nature & she captured our hearts right from the beginning.
I even make my husband facetime me when she is out on a walk just so I can see her.
Am I crazy? 😂😂😂
No your not crazy. I nearly cried because my cats were out till 6pm when I’ve normally got them in before dark so about half 4 but we didn’t realise we would be home so late. Anyway the one cat was just sat on a log waiting in the cold and my heart broke. So many blankets and fusses.

My little man percy died somewhere between 1 to 6 this morning knew it was coming but its still breaking my heart
Sorry to hear that you did ur best for him and he was loved xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I had a big chat with my cat this morning about fireworks and that he needs to keep his furry bum at home..... he has gone out and the neighbours are setting off fireworks 😣

• Sad
  • Heart
I had a big chat with my cat this morning about fireworks and that he needs to keep his furry bum at home..... he has gone out and the neighbours are setting off fireworks 😣
Hope he managed to come back in safe and sound ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I haven't done anything out of the ordinary for any of my dogs.

My sister has no intention of ever having children and treats her two cats as her babies. She makes sure they are not left out for Christmas, we all have to buy them presents for them. She smokes alot of weed and the cats are always nipped up to their eyeballs by her side. I've once walked into her cradling one in a blanket with cats meowing over nursery rhymes playing on YouTube.

Her cats are very loyal to her. They take swipes at me.

• Haha
  • Heart
We buy my mother in laws stray cat 3 presents every year for Christmas. And we write her a card 😄We don’t know her birthday but I’m sure if we did...

My husbands parents, brother and sister used to buy our cat Christmas presents. Well actually I strongly suspect my mother in law did the buying and they just wrote the tag but it warmed my heart.

Our cat sadly passed last year, I still keep her ashes on my pillow in the day and keep them there at night, can’t see I will stop,I had her for almost 21 years, she was my everything and I miss her enormously she was such a character. My mother in law adored her too although I wasn’t over the moon when she babysat her while we were on our honeymoon and I came home to find that the cat was now accustomed to having salmon cooked for her tea every night...the smell makes me gag. Bloody mother in law 😄 but we kept it up in our house because we adored her. The man in the fish and chip shop we used to go to loved cats and he always used to give me a small battered fish for her for free 😊 we once got her some food from Yo Sushi but she turned her nose up at that!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We buy my mother in laws stray cat 3 presents every year for Christmas. And we write her a card 😄We don’t know her birthday but I’m sure if we did...

My husbands parents, brother and sister used to buy our cat Christmas presents. Well actually I strongly suspect my mother in law did the buying and they just wrote the tag but it warmed my heart.

Our cat sadly passed last year, I still keep her ashes on my pillow in the day and keep them there at night, can’t see I will stop,I had her for almost 21 years, she was my everything and I miss her enormously she was such a character. My mother in law adored her too although I wasn’t over the moon when she babysat her while we were on our honeymoon and I came home to find that the cat was now accustomed to having salmon cooked for her tea every night...the smell makes me gag. Bloody mother in law 😄 but we kept it up in our house because we adored her. The man in the fish and chip shop we used to go to loved cats and he always used to give me a small battered fish for her for free 😊 we once got her some food from Yo Sushi but she turned her nose up at that!
Aww love that story ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I do all sorts of weird and over the top things for my two 12 year old moggies; my princes.

But the most embarrassing has got to be that when I’m driving them to the vet I make up little songs about how handsome and brave they are... and sing to them the whole way 😂🙈

I only realised this was weird a few weeks ago when I caught myself in the middle of a song. Folk must think I’m a LUNATIC driving about.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My last little fella died sometime this afternoon this evening went to work about 3 got home about 12.15 this morning. Went to check on him didnt come out for his love 😪 my hearts broken now no more babies for me 😭
I’m so sorry for your loss 😔💖xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4