Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instamumsaredaft

Chatty Member
Wow my nini has really let her writing go compared to the last thing she showed that my nini had written on her 1st day at school 🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why the hell would you fanny about making mango porridge and fishing about for toasted coconut when you’re running late?!

She has ONE able bodied non-toddler to child to sort, and time the night before to get organised, she’s just a state. Who is she relatable to at this point?
Also "my 2:1 ratio"... You mean the 2:1 ratio that everyone uses to make porridge and that you somehow got wrong anyway as it's 2 liquid to 1 oats not the other way round you numpty?!
What a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Spearo11

I won't lie, my kid learned to ride a bike in under 5 minutes, legit took my breath away from the shock as I expected it to be a lot longer and more stressful than that but away he went 😂 HOWEVER!! He spent countless hours on his balance bike every day so the transition to a big boy bike with no stabilisers was very easy. Panini just hasn't had that same exposure because the only wheels she's been on is in the car driving up and down the country to the most secluded spots for her to be at one with nature.. Definitely been more than a 20 minute job and definitely the other has been the one to teach her cause I can't see how she can bend down easily to tie her shoes never mind running after Panini on a bike. She's maddening. It's always got to the case of her kid being better than anyone else's at EVERYTHING and of course that it's HER that's helped her and no one else.

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
One of the most important things a parent in the modern age can do is to honour their child’s privacy & safe guard them from predators in an extremely over exposed & over shared world.
this is really shitty parenting from Becky with the shit brain.
No1 wants to see her child gyrating against the bed (except the weirdos)
I saw a tiktok the other day of a mumfluencer (who has finally seen the light)- she took a snap of some kind of nappy cream or something mid nappy change (the child wasn’t in the pik but a portion of their legs were) and some disgusting scum bucket (it was a bloke) commented “why don’t u move the camera up a bit” 🤮
The woman on tiktok then said she went & removed every single pik of her kid from every single platform she has. It’s a GROSS world out there

• Sick

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
She’s trying to reinvent herself into a home & lifestyle account. Panini has outgrown the weaning, and I’m 100% certain someone has had a stern talk with her about over exposing Nina. There’s only a certain amount of times u can wrap things in pastry and cheese and try to sell it in a book. She’s going to go full cottagecore aesthetic. And fail terribly mind you.

Summernights

VIP Member
“I’ll donate the cat food to the food bank” why not donate it all to the food bank you scavenger. Boils my blood that food would go a long way in someone’s house. Not like she needs it

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Olde mother Hagrid’s obsession with war time cook books continues…I don’t think she actually understands the rationale/history behind these ancient recipes, I think she just likes the dusty old book aesthetic, as it fits in with her dusty old life aesthetic. She’s talking about modernising these recipes, what’s she gonna do? Wrap kedgeree with cheese in puff pastry and deep fry it and sprinkle with 3 kinds of sesame seeds?

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
Her feeding Nina that wrap from behind so she could film it and the reaction has to be one of the most oddest things she’s ever posted…. Poor Nina, she looks over it all. don’t worry bex, no one missed you or your shitty posts while you were gone!

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
She doesn’t do anything apart from twat around with a moka pot desecrating coffee with milk, sugar, syrup, cream & Lindt balls.
m then she plonks herself on her pink sofa and scrolls through Instagram. What exactly does she do that makes her late?
she has 1 job (as a mother, and a pretty piss poor one at that) so how she’s always running late is beyond me.
I think she makes it up to look relatable. If ur late no way on earth do u have time to make an arty farty mango porridge with toasted coconut served on a bespoke mahogany table and a few edited photos posted to the gram around 8:30.
She’s not late. She’s a liar.

Bougieb

These are killing me!
---
That’s not my veg packed recipe, it’s got more than 2 pieces of broccoli in it!

• Haha
Why the hell would you fanny about making mango porridge and fish around for toasted coconut when you’re running late?!

She has ONE able-bodied non-toddler child to sort, and time the night before to get organised, she’s just a state. Who is she relatable to at this point?

Attachments

Last edited:

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
It’s been a wonderful fortnight to not have been exposed to an up close boomerang of Becky’s face & cleavage & Nina gyrating to an inappropriate song or stomping through a meadow.
but the silence does make me wonder the possible reasons behind it.
- I’m predicting a conflict regarding Nina’s insta exposure. Maybe the other has finally pulled his finger out and has decided to rescue his only child from social media exploitation. Maybe it’s got messy- it’s gone to court and interim she’s been advised not to post about Nina until a legal decision has been made?
- maybe she’s been dropped by her publisher?
- maybe she’s sick?
- Maybe Leopold the garage rat has gained access to the house & is holding them hostage

• Haha