Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
She’s gone quiet again Nina must be with the other, they must have 50/50 custody. Was expecting them to be in some remote field wearing their Easter bonnets by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
There’s little point in her covering the name/badge of the school anyway. She broadcasts so much of her life that it wouldn’t be hard to find out what school Nina goes to. It’s not difficult to find the area she lives in, Google local schools and work out which one it is based on the uniform. It’s a bit late for Rebecca to start worrying about her child’s safety now when she has already broadcast everything anyone would need to know if they wanted to do harm to her. Scary but true.

Absolutely riveting content there Grandma Bex. I have no idea why I still watch her stories, it must be that I'm in absolute disbelief at how boring someone can be.
Same. I think I’m secretly hoping for some kind of breakdown after the divorce. I am a terrible person. I’m also still annoyed that I bought into the hype and bought the first book which was full of mistakes, and then got kicked out of the Facebook group for asking if they would be rectified. Nothing like a long held grudge! 😂

• Haha

FakeSmile

VIP Member
When I saw your posts before seeing the reel I was going to make a joke and say “don’t tell me, she’s covered the leftovers in cheese and chucked them in the oven” … and then saw that’s exactly what she’d done.

What the actual fuck.

• Haha

Saltyhats

Why are her mornings so busy she struggles to get ready?! All she has to do is get one child to school and after that she can do whatever she wants?!

Don't get how this woman can be inspirational to other women with 2-3 kids who also have jobs to get to right after the school run.

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
Wow when the highlight of your two weeks was buying a milk frother it’s easy to see why she needed a break to think about some material. I can see a tiny bit of honestly from her but just admit it Bex, it’s not the time of year, you’ve been through a messy divorce and have no adults around you because you’ve isolated yourself in your Gilmore Girls fantasy and as much as you think Nina is your bff she can’t help you through this because she’s 5.

Reactions: 16
Her ‘death row meal’

All I could think was how much lethal injection it would take to see her off 🤣

Probably enough to kill a shire horse.

• Haha

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Ugh, I spoke too soon. Sorry guys

---

Woah woah woah. Let’s stop for a sec. What the FUQ was that ?
she’s standing behind Nina, force feeding her a pork wrap- Nina has barely Swallowed it and she’s asking how it was? How uncomfortable does this kid look here? Fucking hell what a shitshow

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
I think she’s really struggling with the divorce, and whatever aspect of it is causing the angst is affecting her very badly (co-parenting, finances, end of the relationship, living alone…the list could go on). Perhaps the invisible husband has a new partner and Panini likes her? That would be hard for narc becks to take.
Totally agree. There is a stark difference in pre separation Bex and post separation Bex. Im finding it hard to sympathise with her coz she acted like such a high & mighty & invincible single mum when she was living with her husband, and now she has to do it in real she’s completely buckled, and it’s so obvious.
also her content about ‘being such a busy mum’ followed by stories like ‘I spent the morning hammering a bird box to a tree, & let me take an arty pik of this avocado & sardines lunch’ is really gna rub normal parents up the wrong way

Puffin_island

VIP Member
Whilst I see her logic about not wearing make up and leading by example, I think that's the last example she needs to work on. Maybe things like maintaining a healthy relationship with food, balanced diet and active lifestyle, being more caring to the environment and not driving her oversized car for two people for 200 mile day trips. These are just a few things that I can think of too....

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
I just found this a fun thing to do 😂😂 ie I was desperate for content so have spent the last week looking for ‘hacks’ I could copy.

• Haha

foreverfeds

Everything about that video is so sad. Nina looks knackered and frustrated. Bex isn’t even sitting next to her and cuddling her as she reads, she’s at arms length, filming her. She’s clearly finding it really difficult but surprise surprise, Mother can’t see it. I wonder how much of this stuff (you know, actual parenting) Bex actually does with her. I imagine Nina’s reading diary is full of entries like ‘we didn’t have time to read the book today as we lost track of time foraging for wild pastry and got home late. #schnacksforever.’

• Haha

sloppywhit

OMFG what a PILE !! 😳 even IF that is split between 2 meals thats a pile!!! Poor kid!!! Who still remembers the Q of if nina has access to sugary snacks?? Now seriously wos that a tattler? Cause yikes alive her followers must be stupid if they think this kid eats healthy!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

jollycat

There’s a great TikTok account called mom.uncharted and she posts a lot about influencers sharing their kids as content 👀

She shared a video today with the quote ‘parents need to prioritise their children’s right to privacy over their need for online popularity’ - thought that sums it up really. It’s so unhealthy for these kids to be growing up plastered all over instagram 😕